Old 2012-07-23, 05:58 AM   #21
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFowler View Post
Memphisto, i will PERSONALY buy you a subscription to this bot, and tell/teach you step by step what is does/will do. So that you can teach your programmers. So they can KILL it. BUT as i said before TQ already has this bot, and knows this bot. 2 years its been running? Cant do anything about it? So lets hire a sister company and make a whole new conquer and call it 3.0 with all bound crap so that the botters cant trade anything, therefore not making money off selling dbs. What about selling the botting accounts? A botter can simply sell the account he botted, a ninja 130-130-130 with full super +12 , 10000000 bound cps from ur cps weekends, insert the ref/unique/elites in the tower and fan, all the glory and thunders picked up to sup gem the tailsman,have 10 billion gold,and wearhouse full of goodies.
AVOIDING the problem does not make it go away. The botters used to get banned daily and barely reach lvl 115, now all the botters are 2nd rb lvl 120+.
agree 100 % botters took over Dark server i report them and 10 min latter thay are back . i have asked them to come see for themselfs and thay won't . thay need to have someon come on each server every night and ban all bots and there ip , if thay do this for 3 months every night then thay could make it once ever fue days botters would move to other games in the long run bec thay wouldn't be able to get away with it here . and to the asshole that said he don't play , dude your so full of shit plz insert that remote sideways
lv. 140
DL of DâCh0§£n0n£§

BOTTERS are a bad bad thing
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 12:30 PM   #22
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Its simple dude, you are the only one here negitively speaking about something I posted, and yet you dont even play anymore. So why are you here? People who use the bot, defend the bot, and start dumb conversations like this stateing everyones wrong. Obviously you do play. Why else in the world are you here at a game forum you dont even play? AGAIN plz grab tv remote, bend over, gently insert
There are plenty of people on the main CO forums (as well as myself) who no longer play but still read/comment on the forums. Cry about it. I could care less whether you believe I still play or not :'(

Last edited by jprodigal; 2012-07-23 at 12:33 PM..
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 05:30 PM   #23
RickFowler

RickFowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I have an idea, since you have used the bot, why dont you explain how you think it can be stopped? Instead of busting my chops about wrong/exaggerated topics, how about you eleaborate on what to do, in YOUR opinion to stop it? Thats what this post is about simply stopping the bot, why no input except negitive crap? OH I KNOW because you making money off the bot, thats why you have nothing to say in regards to stopping anything. You seem educated? I have heard alot of stupid suggestions like speed detector, removing FS, removing promo db at 110( yeah that worked)and this is lame. They simply reduce the speed or use a warrior.
RickFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 05:58 PM   #24
User548421626

I offered to do it from them, all I would need to do is speak to one of their programmers (with a translator present ofc). I wouldn't need to see the code, because I already understand what most of it looks like (it's not pretty). Their response? A lack of interest, lol. Doesn't seem to be too high or a priority for them... There's no point in me explaining it to you though as that wouldn't change anything.

If they ever really want the problem sorted out, believe me, they know where to look.
Old 2012-07-24, 04:59 AM   #25
Starskill

Starskill Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

there is a free program that the most botters are using its called

CHROME

http://www.conquerchrome.com

i found it on google here is a some Screenshot from it

FFS TQ Do some think about the damn botters

i all ready left this game because of the botters
when i saw rick topic i seached all over google to show what for bots there using
Starskill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 02:33 PM   #26
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

What I find almost comical about botting is that the fact that my son could have stopped them when he was 17-years-old. It just makes me wonder what type of idiots TQ has for programmers.

I just mentioned this elsewhere, but I can't even play the game anymore. It's absolutely horrible trying to do anything besides arena and horse-racing. Every single map except for the met zone is entirely infested with bots. There are no monsters left to kill; they're simply not spawning because the bots work extra-over-time. Extremely frustrating to the say the least. TQ needs to shape up and get their freakin' act together. It isn't all that difficult to stop this sort of thing. All sorts of programs and other online games got their shit together ...
Old 2012-07-24, 03:40 PM   #27
RickFowler

so funny, i know of cogenious and conquerai, never even new about CHROME. But it has the same features as the other 2. Theres probly 10 more bots like this. EVERYONE knows TQ wont do shit about it, so why not spend time making more BETTER bots. I dont blame anyone who bots now, watching everyone else getting +8-+12 for free, if you cant beat them join them. Hell we have 10 billion donated to kings on our server and its not that old. I will wait just a little longer, then i will quit this game and go back to xbox live. Im just 1 person, but i have vip 3 on 9 accounts, no more dbs for me.
Old 2012-07-24, 04:04 PM   #28
RickFowler

here is the birth page of the bot i am speaking about check out the date, 2010. 2 FREAKING YEARS AND ITS STILL WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-26-2010, 22:47 #1
Trigorio
CoGenius Creator

Received Thanks: 468 CoGenius Bot - The long awaited.

Current Status: Fully Working

Information
CoGenius is fully functional on all supported regions.

The supported regions are:
US, Spanish, Arabic, Brazilian, French, Turkish, and the Facebook Conquer servers.

For more information, visit our site and forum [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 2012-07-24, 06:32 PM   #29
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
There are plenty of people on the main CO forums (as well as myself) who no longer play but still read/comment on the forums. Cry about it. I could care less whether you believe I still play or not :'(
You probably are one of the BOT runners. You said yourself you dont play anymore so why are you here again!!! LOL
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 07:37 PM   #30
User548421626

Quote:
so funny, i know of cogenious and conquerai, never even new about CHROME. But it has the same features as the other 2. Theres probly 10 more bots like this. EVERYONE knows TQ wont do shit about it, so why not spend time making more BETTER bots. I dont blame anyone who bots now, watching everyone else getting +8-+12 for free, if you cant beat them join them. Hell we have 10 billion donated to kings on our server and its not that old. I will wait just a little longer, then i will quit this game and go back to xbox live. Im just 1 person, but i have vip 3 on 9 accounts, no more dbs for me.
Those are the only 3 publicly avail. There's one more I can think of that any where close to the extensibility of those 3, but it's not public, nor does it's creator give it out to many people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
You probably are one of the BOT runners. You said yourself you dont play anymore so why are you here again!!! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
I offered to do it from them
One would logically think helping TQ fix bots would be counter productive if I was one, no? You should think a little bit more.