Old 2012-07-22, 08:16 AM   #11
RickFowler

RickFowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Thanks for your FEEDBACK BOTTER, this post is named garbage,lies,and false hope for a reason....

Garbage= the servers are crashing,gameplay sucks
Lies= 2 things in my post are wrong, ONLY a True botter would know this
False Hope= TQ says they want to stop botting, they have this bot and chose not to kill it

YOU sir fell in my trap, YOUR a botter so
u can kindly take ur tv remote, bend over, and gently insert

As far as the looting option on the bot, your settings are wack or your retarded, my son spent 10 hrs a day just EMPTYING his profit. Its no secret i was banned last year for botting. SPEAK BOTTER Explain your claims. My son and neighbor purchased the $15 bot version(40 botters) to start, and ran the $29.99 version(100 botters) for almost a year. Where as it was my son who did it, not me. my accounts were involved so i became involved. After becomeing permantely banned i did try this bot and figure out how and what to do with it. I was going to BOT to regain my items my son got banned. After discussing with help desk and GMS, i paid to get unbanned and deleted the bot. And my son is no longer aloud on my computer. YOU have to put in your 2 cents like your the know it all dont cha?

Last edited by budsmoker1000; 2012-07-22 at 08:29 AM..
RickFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 08:20 AM   #12
RickFowler

You dont have to have 2 pcs, you can use just 1 pc and purchase IPCHANGER. but=== ONLY BOTTERS KNOW THAT. thanks for calling me out on my 2 lies, you cheating, botting, cry baby. I hope you get banned soon!
Old 2012-07-22, 08:55 AM   #13
RickFowler

But heres the kicker mr user 1541793(the botter), the net cafes like Bakers Net Cafe, in Egypt has almost 38 pcs botting right now, owned and ran by 2 people. IF you want to dispute that too mr botter? and say my claims on this are untrue search youtube, theres a video of him walking by EACH computer and its all ninjas going apeshit. Theres 1 of a Veitnam net cafe as well. The owners of the net cafe bot on empty pcs, and sell dbs for cash money to their customers. Someone is sitting in the net cafe saying i want to by dbs, the net cafe owner says," $2 each". He logs a noob and trades him dbs. THE CAFE makes the money off db sales not TQ. EVER see a broadcast , "selling dbs in alex"? Thats Alexandria ,Egypt. I Understand why people bot, so im not pointing fingers. Its eazy to get ahead fast. $2 selling a DB in a poor country will feed your family for a week. A botter here or there is exspected. But now its turned into a business, and ruining everyones game. Thers nothing wrong with this post mr botter, so feal free to post with out me busting your chops again.
Old 2012-07-22, 09:53 AM   #14
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFowler View Post
My son botted for 8 months and screwed himself, got all our accounts banned, thats how we know and understand the bot, yes 2 things in this POST are wrong on purpose, and only the TRUE BOTTING people who bot know this, YOU SIR are a botter.
I never said I haven't? I don't play anymore for the record though.
Quadruple post? inc. mad

Quote:
I hope you get banned soon!
If you ment in regards in game, well, that's unlikely since I don't play. If you ment on the forums, I have no more reason to be banned than you do.

Last edited by jprodigal; 2012-07-22 at 10:00 AM..
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 10:11 AM   #15
RickFowler

nah just meant i hope u get caught botting and get banned, as far as for forums u said nothing wrong, by the way how are you DOOMZ? It is you right?
If not then watever, but 1 thing you can agree, if u have used this bot, you know the fortune u can make per week. I assume that with 10 billion botters the chances of getting good crap has went down. But If you didnt make a fortune then u had your settings wrong. The bot is 10x more advanced then this game. You could go into the houses in TC that have no doors, you can teleport to any coords on any map, or simply spam fireworks at super gws. You could also teleport so fast in kylin cave as to never get hit 1 time by a monster, but yet fix nado in a matter of hours.

Matter of fact, the bot has its own forums. Since they are the smart ones and TQ has no clue, maybe i go to the bots forums and ask them to just make a game instead of a bot. Since TQ spends 2 weeks making a patch to kill the bot, the bot maker spends 3 minutes fixing it. I think im on the wrong forums.......ill go speak to the guys who are COMMITED to their customers.

Last edited by budsmoker1000; 2012-07-22 at 10:16 AM..
Old 2012-07-22, 01:22 PM   #16
User548421626

I believe you have mistaken me for someone else.
Old 2012-07-22, 04:06 PM   #17
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFowler View Post
I mailed you guys the link to stop this bot, i had a 3 page email describing to you HOW it worked, and most of all HOW to stop it. This was OVER 1 year ago. Since then....... pirates,chi,graphics,quests,cross server this, cross server that, and NOW CO3. What about the freeking bot? The one the zit face 17 year old burger flipping kid made in his basement that is crashing your multi-million dollar game and servers? All this new shit is kinda cool, its different, and MAYBE one day we will actually be able to LOG IN and try it. Either servers are down or its so laggy you get jump arrors..etc etc. Chi is cool but havent been able to log in 2 days, so whoopty dooooo.
1. The bots name is CoGenious and eggys version is Conquerai.
2. They have a "clean" pc and a "botting" pc
3. They play legit from 1 pc, and bot from another, frequently changing their ip address on the "botting" pc.
4. When u BAN that ip there is nothing connected through THAT ip anymore.
5. The BOTTING pc teleports the botters to market, where they AUTO TRADE to a noob sitting in market logged on through the CLEAN pc.
6. Its not about a damn db at promotion all u did was screw everyone, (especially archers who plvl 6 hrs to make a db)its about the 6kk gold, the 20 +1s, the 4 supers, the 700 mets, and maybe 1 db, and 40 ref,unque,elites to free soc a tower to sell, EACH botter finds daily. So multiply this times 100 botters,(thats what the bot allows) and you get a 500 db a week player, who often sells for REAL money outside of the game.
7. Banning EMPTY accounts, because all goodies have been traded off does nothing to the botters, the itself REMAKES the noobs and lvls them back up to botting statis in 10 minutes.
8. Been over 1 year now since i gave u a lengthy list of how and what, now the bot is over 2 YEARS old and still up and running.
FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR LITTLE CONQUER HEARTS........FIX THE BOT BEFORE YOU MAKE CO3 OR SOME NEW CRAP THAT DOESNT WORK. I mailed in money to play conquer the way it was, now im very upset i wasted 1 cent on you, change my mind, make me happy, bring conquer back to LIFE!
AGREE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
I never said I haven't? I don't play anymore for the record though.
Quadruple post? inc. mad
You dont play anymore? You must be one of the botting suckashit that got banned .
If you ment in regards in game, well, that's unlikely since I don't play. If you ment on the forums, I have no more reason to be banned than you do.
Then why are you here? Why dont you get lost and go to hell . Or either you are one of TQ's dogs trying to discredit a possible fix to CO2.0 problems.
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 05:20 PM   #18
User548421626

Simple, it's fun to see the accusations people make, and how retarded they are. When did I ever say not to hope for fixes for 2.0?
Old 2012-07-22, 07:19 PM   #19
RickFowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
Simple, it's fun to see the accusations people make, and how retarded they are. When did I ever say not to hope for fixes for 2.0?
Its simple dude, you are the only one here negitively speaking about something I posted, and yet you dont even play anymore. So why are you here? People who use the bot, defend the bot, and start dumb conversations like this stateing everyones wrong. Obviously you do play. Why else in the world are you here at a game forum you dont even play? AGAIN plz grab tv remote, bend over, gently insert
Old 2012-07-22, 07:39 PM   #20
RickFowler

Memphisto, i will PERSONALY buy you a subscription to this bot, and tell/teach you step by step what is does/will do. So that you can teach your programmers. So they can KILL it. BUT as i said before TQ already has this bot, and knows this bot. 2 years its been running? Cant do anything about it? So lets hire a sister company and make a whole new conquer and call it 3.0 with all bound crap so that the botters cant trade anything, therefore not making money off selling dbs. What about selling the botting accounts? A botter can simply sell the account he botted, a ninja 130-130-130 with full super +12 , 10000000 bound cps from ur cps weekends, insert the ref/unique/elites in the tower and fan, all the glory and thunders picked up to sup gem the tailsman,have 10 billion gold,and wearhouse full of goodies.
AVOIDING the problem does not make it go away. The botters used to get banned daily and barely reach lvl 115, now all the botters are 2nd rb lvl 120+.