Old 2011-11-12, 06:40 PM   #1
User6455767
Rookie

User6455767 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Corrupt GM's and Corrupt TQ

King:
Help fast please.
Welcome King! Your request has been directed to the GM department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Would you please take a look at our Customer Support Center at:https://account.91.com/common/services.html to see if any of our self-service options can help during the waiting period.
Thank you for calling the Help Desk. We are currently unable to answer your call at this time, and you can call in later or you can send an email to service@conqueronline.com describing the problem in detail. Our staff will reply you in 1 to 2 days. Thank you for your patience!
Call accepted by operator Helen. Currently in room: Helen, King.
Helen:
Welcome to the Conquer Online Help Desk. You are speaking with Helen. How may I help you?
King:
Hello, my account was botjailed last night by HelpDesk12[GM]. I wish to speak to whoever this is, because I do not use any programs, or benefit from any botters. I earn all my money, and gears thru the games and purchasing TQ cards. I am VIP level 5, and also take the top ranks in the events to earn what I have.

I would like to be released from jail because this is unfair and unjust, and would like to speak to the GM who did this, this is not right. There is no proof, and nothing against me.
King:
Well.. hello?
Helen:
May I know your account and server?
King:
Acc: MoralFiber Server: Dreams Dream
King:
Please do not tell me the system is perfect, and blah blah blah, this is totally invalid. Everything I have is by purchasing TQ cards, and events. There is no proof once-soever about any so called botters, or botting done on my account or any accounts I own. You can EASILY prove and check this by checking the IP and logs for my account. I've spent a lot of time and money as you can see I'm VIP 5.
Helen:
This account is the main account of TeDDyBear8. and have been rechecked as using bots, there would not be any mistake
King:
HelpDesk12[GM] left me a message, and didn't even give me any proof or anything, just put me in jail and didn't do anything, prove anything, show anything, just words.
King:
TeDDyBear8?
King:
No it's not
King:
Check the logs
King:
Check IP's
King:
TeDDyBear8 is no account made by me
King:
Check the registered emails
King:
Please check
King:
Before you tell me this is my account
King:
Are you checking? Check IP, check logs, check email, check everything please
King:
This is not my account.
Helen:
We have checked these accounts for many times, there would not be any mistake. What else can I do for you/
King:
This is WRONG
King:
Hang on
King:
Your public IP address is 99.120.49.36
King:
My registered email is = jlammonds7@gmail.com
King:
Check this
King:
TeDDyBear8 is NOT my account, not is any account that I own or I play
King:
You need to check the logs before putting me into jail for some wrongful mistake
King:
Are you sure this account is not an account that I may have traded?!?! And you think that this may be my account?
King:
There are many botters on the server, and if I traded this account without knowing this can't be classified as my account
King:
I want you to check my IP's and the registered email accoutns
King:
And this will prove to you that this is clearly not my account
Helen:
I am sorry as I told you that you have been checked for many times as using bots, there would not be any mistake, if you have no other question, I will need to get back to helping the other players who are still waiting for assistance.
Helen:
Have a nice day and bye for now
Helen has left the conversation. Currently in room: King.

This is how good the company we pay money to helps their customers. Today I was botjailed because they think that the account under the username of "TeddyBear8" is linked to my account. If they would do their research and see that there are different IP's, different registered emails, different everything, and that these are in no turn related to my account, they would see that this isn't mine.

Yet, they go based on what they think is "right" and put someone who is VIP level 5, has nearly full +12, and king donation in to jail and expect me to pay the price to get out.

Yeah right TQ, I would expect more help and effort put in by you guys for VIP members.
User6455767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 07:18 PM   #2
Remix

Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i know how u feel, but they wont help you, only way to go back and play again, is to get out of bj and make new account like it happen to me, and when u make new account dont trade with no1 in game or folow a stupid person in market droping metscrols or things like that because their " perfect system" will get you because u had an item that other random ppl that you dont even know, got by botting, therefore u go to bj because tq doesnt know how to identify that, you know??? like when some1 fabricates you a case. For example, i am the king of my server and i decide to bot and then drop all my botted items in market and since i know tq's system doesnt work, every1 who picked the items are now botters Yay! now i dont have competition in game , cause i put every1 in bj!!!!
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 07:18 PM   #3
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

How is that corrupt exactly?

They've not been helpful but it's not like they're saying if you pay them $25 they'll arrange it lol.

File a case, they do more than Help Desk people.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 07:25 PM   #4
User6455767
Rookie

Yeah the problem is I was jailed by the help desk people, then why can't they fix this problem? If they did their job, and actually checked the logs, and followed up they can clearly see that there is no relation between me and this account, but no.. they just say boom, no mistake, and leave conversation.

I mean really.. how is this considered helpful, at all?
Old 2011-11-12, 07:32 PM   #5
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by User6455767 View Post
Yeah the problem is I was jailed by the help desk people, then why can't they fix this problem? If they did their job, and actually checked the logs, and followed up they can clearly see that there is no relation between me and this account, but no.. they just say boom, no mistake, and leave conversation.

I mean really.. how is this considered helpful, at all?
Because what they'll have done is logged a helpdesk GM and messaged you, testing their theory about you botting. Something you did or didn't do obviously gave them cause to believe you needed to be bot jailed.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 07:38 PM   #6
User6455767
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
Because what they'll have done is logged a helpdesk GM and messaged you, testing their theory about you botting. Something you did or didn't do obviously gave them cause to believe you needed to be bot jailed.
Ok, so even if they're wrong and incorrect, they refuse to even check their leeds, and their logs, or anything that can simply be checked to show that this account isn't mine, nor is related to me in anyway, so that I can be released from jail? So instead.. they let me sit in their, a VIP member infact, sit in jail for absolutely no reason?

How is this fair to players who this happens to, like myself?

Also, is there anything you can do to help me.. or can you do as much as the help desk has done for me?
Old 2011-11-12, 07:40 PM   #7
User6455767
Rookie

Check this one out..

I got her again under a different name, check what she did. LEFT the conversation.

HOW IS THIS HELPING YOUR PLAYERS?

Ahmed:
Help.
Welcome Ahmed! Your request has been directed to the GM department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Would you please take a look at our Customer Support Center at:https://account.91.com/common/services.html to see if any of our self-service options can help during the waiting period.
Thank you for calling the Help Desk. We are currently unable to answer your call at this time, and you can call in later or you can send an email to service@conqueronline.com describing the problem in detail. Our staff will reply you in 1 to 2 days. Thank you for your patience!
Call accepted by operator Helen. Currently in room: Ahmed, Helen.
Helen:
Welcome to the Conquer Online Help Desk. You are speaking with Helen. How may I help you?
Ahmed:
Lol Helen
Ahmed:
King:
Help fast please.
Welcome King! Your request has been directed to the GM department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Would you please take a look at our Customer Support Center at:https://account.91.com/common/services.html to see if any of our self-service options can help during the waiting period.
Call accepted by operator Helen. Currently in room: Helen, King.
Helen:
King:
Hello, my account was botjailed last night by HelpDesk12[GM]. I wish to speak to whoever this is, because I do not use any programs, or benefit from any botters. I earn all my money, and gears thru the games and purchasing TQ cards. I am VIP level 5, and also take the top ranks in the events to earn what I have.

I would like to be released from jail because this is unfair and unjust, and would like to speak to the GM who did this, this is not right. There is no proof, and nothing against me.
King:
Well.. hello?
Helen:
May I know your account and server?
King:
Acc: MoralFiber Server: Dreams Dream
King:
Please do not tell me the system is perfect, and blah blah blah, this is totally invalid. Everything I have is by purchasing TQ cards, and events. There is no proof once-soever about any so called botters, or botting done on my account or any accounts I own. You can EASILY prove and check this by checking the IP and logs for my account. I've spent a lot of time and money as you can see I'm VIP 5.
Helen:
This account is the main account of TeDDyBear8. and have been rechecked as using bots, there would not be any mistake
King:
HelpDesk12[GM] left me a message, and didn't even give me any proof or anything, just put me in jail and didn't do anything, prove anything, show anything, just words.
King:
TeDDyBear8?
King:
No it's not
King:
Check the logs
King:
Check IP's
King:
TeDDyBear8 is no account made by me
King:
Check the registered emails
King:
Please check
King:
Before you tell me this is my account
King:
Are you checking? Check IP, check logs, check email, check everything please
King:
This is not my account.
Helen:
We have checked these accounts for many times, there would not be any mistake. What else can I do for you/
King:
This is WRONG
King:
Hang on
King:
Your public IP address is 99.120.49.36
King:
My registered email is = jlammonds7@gmail.com
King:
Check this
King:
TeDDyBear8 is NOT my account, not is any account that I own or I play
King:
You need to check the logs before putting me into jail for some wrongful mistake
King:
Are you sure this account is not an account that I may have traded?!?! And you think that this may be my account?
King:
There are many botters on the server, and if I traded this account without knowing this can't be classified as my account
King:
I want you to check my IP's and the registered email accoutns
King:
And this will prove to you that this is clearly not my account
Helen:
I am sorry as I told you that you have been checked for many times as using bots, there would not be any mistake, if you have no other question, I will need to get back to helping the other players who are still waiting for assistance.
Helen:
Have a nice day and bye for now
Helen has left the conversation. Currently in room: King.
Helen has left the conversation. Currently in room: Ahmed.
Old 2011-11-12, 07:55 PM   #8
BounD

BounD Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Happened to me too. I also did what Dark~Colossus said but the reply I got from the "higher-up's" were exactly the same.

"We're sorry, we cannot help you. You have been caught by our anti-botting system as using bots or an illegal program. Thank you for your understanding, have a good day."

or something like that. I spent $1000 on this game and they jailed two accounts of mine that day. Just by logging in my seller later got him bot jailed aswell. All my meteorscrolls were stored on him.

Super +6 1 Soc SPG -3 Earrings
Super +6 2 Soc SPG -3 Bracelet
Super +6 1 Soc SPG -3 Boots
Super +6 2 Soc SPG Robe
Super +7 2 Soc 2 SPG -3 Bag
Super +7 2 Soc 2 SPG -7 Mana BS
Super +6 2 Soc 2 STG -1 Fan
Super +6 2 Soc 2 SGG -1 Tower
Super +6 RidingCrop -1
Diamond Steed +7
MiraculousGourd -1
GoodLuck -1
Bunny-1

302BP w/o Mentor/ Clan
BounD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 07:59 PM   #9
User6455767
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BounD View Post
Happened to me too. I also did what Dark~Colossus said but the reply I got from the "higher-up's" were exactly the same.

"We're sorry, we cannot help you. You have been caught by our anti-botting system as using bots or an illegal program. Thank you for your understanding, have a good day."

or something like that. I spent $1000 on this game and they jailed two accounts of mine that day. Just by logging in my seller later got him bot jailed aswell. All my meteorscrolls were stored on him.
What ended up happening, did they end up getting you out, or did you have to pay to get out?

Here's the reply I just got from the "higher ups" Now, I honestly think this is just an automated repsonse, and they did ABSOLUTELY nothing to check into my case, and just cause I mentioned botjail they automatically reply saying you have to pay to get out and do nothing to help you, even if you spend money on this game. Below is the reply I just got, how much more pathetic can the help from this games customer service get?

"Dear Customer,

We are sorry to inform you that since you were involved in abusing bots, we have to send you to the botjail for your violation. You may have to pay the fine CPs to get out there.

Please keep away from any kind of bots in future.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. "
Old 2011-11-12, 08:08 PM   #10
Remix

Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

that happen to me too and my account is still in botjail and i never got reply from the case i filed.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote