Old 2012-08-15, 12:40 PM   #1
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Crystal Cave event

I know there is already a thread about the Timber Vouchers from this event, which I have two of them, but I also have a HeroHeart pack and a JoyHeart pack.

After discussing this with some people, they have two of the three heart packs, as well, and the same thing happened to them -- got one last Saturday and the other on Sunday.

Did anyone out there actually get all three packs?

What am I supposed to do two with four items that I have no use for? Well, I mean ... besides drop them.

This event was the worst one ever -- next to the last one where you claimed Obligation Tokens but were continually disconnected from the game all weekend, ensuring the loss of time spend on the game -- giving out useless rewards
Old 2012-08-15, 08:31 PM   #2
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macha View Post
I know there is already a thread about the Timber Vouchers from this event, which I have two of them, but I also have a HeroHeart pack and a JoyHeart pack.

After discussing this with some people, they have two of the three heart packs, as well, and the same thing happened to them -- got one last Saturday and the other on Sunday.

Did anyone out there actually get all three packs?

What am I supposed to do two with four items that I have no use for? Well, I mean ... besides drop them.

This event was the worst one ever -- next to the last one where you claimed Obligation Tokens but were continually disconnected from the game all weekend, ensuring the loss of time spend on the game -- giving out useless rewards
How much time did you spend on the weekend event mate?
Old 2012-08-17, 12:21 PM   #3
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
How much time did you spend on the weekend event mate?
With the risk of sounding like an addictive gamer (LOL), I spend at least 10-12 hours a day on the game. I was online pretty much all that weekend, but I kept getting disconnected from the game so I'd lose the time I spent online, and I wasn't the only one either. Gemini was pretty dang unstable that weekend; everyone was being disconnected during that event -- we'd be lucky to stay online for a full hour. We missed out big time with the Obligation Token event.