Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2013-02-21, 08:04 PM   #1
User448120703
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-09-29
Posts: 106
User448120703 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Assassin class.. some bullsh**

Assassins are over powered, if a 316 bp assassin can almost 1 hit me (360 bp ninja, he hits 35k on me with the archer power up) its some stupid shit. They're attacks need to be weaker like taos and also shouldnt stun you everytime they hit aswell. Assassins shouldnt of been created in my opinion. It needs to be evened out, not like it is now where lower bp assassins can almost 1 hit a person with 44 more bp.
__________________
+12 Vest Stabalized P6 -7 255 hp
+12 Hood Stabalized P6 -7 253 hp
+12 Necklace Stabalized P6 -7 254 hp
+12 Ring Stabalized P6 -7 248 hp
+12 Katanas Stabalized P6 -7 255/251 hp
+12 Steed 35,938 lineage
+12 Crop -1
+8 Boots Stabalized P3 -7 255 hp
+8 Fan -1
+8 Tower -1
Prince
Server Dreams Triumph
Account: Zero~Tolerance
-Change Ninja Cool, Pink is not my color and ✿ Flowers are not my thing<This shouldnt be the color atleast
Water-Warrior-Ninja lvl.140
User448120703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-22, 01:16 AM   #2
amrchixo
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2012-11-29
Posts: 23
amrchixo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Agreed
amrchixo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-24, 08:39 AM   #3
|Saint|
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2012-08-17
Posts: 340
|Saint| Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Agreed
|Saint| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-24, 11:51 PM   #4
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

agreed
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 01:25 AM   #5
Snikersons
Senior Member
 
Snikersons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-02-14
Location: Latvia
Posts: 816
Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Areed
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 01:49 AM   #6
USER1_74
Full Member
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-10-13
Posts: 199
USER1_74 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default im not agreed 100% say OP or bullsh** is too much guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikersons View Post
Areed
with 2 little adjustement :

1) decrease stun effect of MW
2) forbid charging focus before arena match start.

i think that assassin is balanced
what you think?
__________________
USER1
wat-war-arch (1st 140 +12 assassin on light)
lev 140
376 BP
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG bow -7 (perm P6 DS)
2x+12 super 2 SDG knives -7 (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% hat (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P6 DS)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P3 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra) -1 snow fox Vip7
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-25, 05:28 AM   #7
Snikersons
Senior Member
 
Snikersons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-02-14
Location: Latvia
Posts: 816
Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
with 2 little adjustement :

1) decrease stun effect of MW
2) forbid charging focus before arena match start.

i think that assassin is balanced
what you think?
+ 1second cooldown for MortalWound when pvp couse it can be spammed and probobly i wouldnt like to pvp with assasin aimbotter couse of that hitrate

Last edited by Snikersons; 2013-02-25 at 05:30 AM..
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 05:15 PM   #8
Rik_GTi
Full Member
 
Rik_GTi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-18
Posts: 168
Rik_GTi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Disagree its perfectly balanced;

Must stand still to 1 hit anybody who knows how to pot/jump
Only 14400 defence max
Knives are only made with stones (0 +8 knife from lotto on my server)

You proved my point when you said "316 bp assassin can ALMOST 1 hit me" LOL he didnt even kill you? so many variables in CO these days I bet u dont have 120+ counter, maybe that assasin is ranked in pheonix, BP dont mean shit its stats that matter. If you got 130 counter and he that assasin has 150 break u wont have any problems unless u let him focus or he gets lucky, thats CO you win some you lose some.

Sounds like you guys cant adapt your play style to me, theres always a way to win vs any class. One enemy your chi/gears will be setup perfectly another enemy you will need to make changes thats how it works im afraid.

Another thing, archers are owed a lifetime of being good in arena, they were so weak for so long. They got there rightfull upgrade and you guys wanna make it useless again.

If they nerf it who will spend all that money on +12 knives? will be pointless for them and for us.

IMO pirate still the best class.
__________________
Water~Warrior~Archer

Super 2soc +8 lvl 140 knife -7 SDG SDG
Super 2soc +8 lvl 140 knife -7 SDG SDG
Super 2soc +12 SDG SDG 140 coat-7 p6 perm
Super 2soc +12 STG STG 135 plume -7
Super 2soc +12 SDG SDG 136 ring -7 p6 perm
Super 2soc +7 SDG SDG 129 boots -7 p3 perm
Super 2soc +12 SDG SDG 139 necklace -7
Super 2soc +12 STG STG fan -1
Super 2soc +12 SGG SGG tower -1
Super crop +7 -1
Steed +12 Spitfire 20k lineage
Bronze Prize
Rik_GTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 12:39 AM   #9
hyoiu
Full Member
 
hyoiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-06-23
Posts: 294
hyoiu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
不错

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik_GTi View Post
Disagree its perfectly balanced;

Must stand still to 1 hit anybody who knows how to pot/jump
Only 14400 defence max
Knives are only made with stones (0 +8 knife from lotto on my server)

You proved my point when you said "316 bp assassin can ALMOST 1 hit me" LOL he didnt even kill you? so many variables in CO these days I bet u dont have 120+ counter, maybe that assasin is ranked in pheonix, BP dont mean shit its stats that matter. If you got 130 counter and he that assasin has 150 break u wont have any problems unless u let him focus or he gets lucky, thats CO you win some you lose some.

Sounds like you guys cant adapt your play style to me, theres always a way to win vs any class. One enemy your chi/gears will be setup perfectly another enemy you will need to make changes thats how it works im afraid.

Another thing, archers are owed a lifetime of being good in arena, they were so weak for so long. They got there rightfull upgrade and you guys wanna make it useless again.

If they nerf it who will spend all that money on +12 knives? will be pointless for them and for us.

IMO pirate still the best class.
I am completly agreed what u say.u hv a big point there since archer is strong class now and knive is only upgrade with the stone or same weapon + so it is completly balanced.
hyoiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 12:46 AM   #10
Snikersons
Senior Member
 
Snikersons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-02-14
Location: Latvia
Posts: 816
Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik_GTi View Post
Disagree its perfectly balanced;

Must stand still to 1 hit anybody who knows how to pot/jump
Only 14400 defence max
Knives are only made with stones (0 +8 knife from lotto on my server)

You proved my point when you said "316 bp assassin can ALMOST 1 hit me" LOL he didnt even kill you? so many variables in CO these days I bet u dont have 120+ counter, maybe that assasin is ranked in pheonix, BP dont mean shit its stats that matter. If you got 130 counter and he that assasin has 150 break u wont have any problems unless u let him focus or he gets lucky, thats CO you win some you lose some.

Sounds like you guys cant adapt your play style to me, theres always a way to win vs any class. One enemy your chi/gears will be setup perfectly another enemy you will need to make changes thats how it works im afraid.

Another thing, archers are owed a lifetime of being good in arena, they were so weak for so long. They got there rightfull upgrade and you guys wanna make it useless again.

If they nerf it who will spend all that money on +12 knives? will be pointless for them and for us.

IMO pirate still the best class.
Well when there will be assasin aimbotters than it will be like "going with knife to shoot out"since ur archer i see why are u trying to keep things like they are
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyoiu View Post
I am completly agreed what u say.u hv a big point there since archer is strong class now and knive is only upgrade with the stone or same weapon + so it is completly balanced.
Couse they cant get cheap +ses dont mean they are balanced.
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:34 PM.