Old 2012-10-23, 02:08 PM   #1
PatternistSlave

PatternistSlave Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Should I laugh or cry?

So yesterday I'm sitting in tc collecting luckytime with my noob. She gets disconnected. Try to log back in to find out she's been banned. I email. I post. I call. I write helpdesk and write helpdesk. No response. Finally this morning an intern unbans me (thank you Intern10. They should pay you.) I figure well. At least they're cracking down on bots.

So I go about my business and try doing the daily quests. Huh. Lagging a whole lot. I wonder why? COULD IT BE THE HALF DOZEN BOTS IN EVERY MOB!!????!!!! I've tried to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. I like the game. PvP heavy and lot of fun. But who the hell are these chucklenuggets you are hiring to deal with cheaters?? Blind monkeys could do a better job. This some sort of joke I'm just not getting? Tip. Characters just sitting in twin city are not bots. Those flying around on every other map are. IP ban them. Ban the use of proxies if that doesn't cut it.
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 06:53 PM   #2
deltaegychem
Rookie

deltaegychem Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
箭头

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post
So yesterday I'm sitting in tc collecting luckytime with my noob. She gets disconnected. Try to log back in to find out she's been banned. I email. I post. I call. I write helpdesk and write helpdesk. No response. Finally this morning an intern unbans me (thank you Intern10. They should pay you.) I figure well. At least they're cracking down on bots.

So I go about my business and try doing the daily quests. Huh. Lagging a whole lot. I wonder why? COULD IT BE THE HALF DOZEN BOTS IN EVERY MOB!!????!!!! I've tried to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. I like the game. PvP heavy and lot of fun. But who the hell are these chucklenuggets you are hiring to deal with cheaters?? Blind monkeys could do a better job. This some sort of joke I'm just not getting? Tip. Characters just sitting in twin city are not bots. Those flying around on every other map are. IP ban them. Ban the use of proxies if that doesn't cut it.
deltaegychem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 09:03 AM   #3
Gottie
Rookie

Gottie Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post

just wanna to say Well put but you forgot something.. what about the met spammers.... Lol. those blanks on my server keep raising the prices an elite 1 socket is going for like 700 cps.. thats insane
Gottie is offline   Reply With Quote