Old 2012-07-31, 06:24 AM   #1
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差 damn botters

I'm done no more money from me till tq gets rid of all these botters . hell can't even do jars anymore botters everywere. i'm on co strike as of now !!!! why can't tq get rid of these damn botters are thay making money off them by selling them the bot programs ? if a gm would just log on a couple times a day and ck dc , bi , ac . are thay to fucken lazy ? i have a archer and went to dc to help a friend do there jars and took me over 1 hr in sand monsters and i 1 hit them thats bull shit . then her last jar was in bi . hell there was 5 botters at birdmen could barly get any kills there . i'm so fucken sick of it
lv. 140
DL of DâCh0§£n0n£§

BOTTERS are a bad bad thing

Last edited by crash4415; 2012-07-31 at 11:01 AM..
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 11:50 AM   #2
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl(crash4415) View Post
I'm done no more money from me till tq gets rid of all these botters . hell can't even do jars anymore botters everywere. i'm on co strike as of now !!!! why can't tq get rid of these damn botters are thay making money off them by selling them the bot programs ? if a gm would just log on a couple times a day and ck dc , bi , ac . are thay to fucken lazy ? i have a archer and went to dc to help a friend do there jars and took me over 1 hr in sand monsters and i 1 hit them thats bull shit . then her last jar was in bi . hell there was 5 botters at birdmen could barly get any kills there . i'm so fucken sick of it
The botting has become even more wretched ... and an utter joke. They are in every map, except for the Met Zone. The Saddle caves on Gemini are completely ruined -- nothing spawns anymore. The Heresy Snakemen don't spawn, which you need to kill them for certain quests.
Old 2012-07-31, 03:51 PM   #3
Vixen69

Vixen69 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I know how you feel....I used to be able to kill 3000 birdman in 20 min now it takes a couple hours to do the 1800
Vixen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 06:34 PM   #4
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

it's out of control . i'm done not another dime out of me . hell thay are even in the saddle cave on dark. you go to help desk and thay say o we will take care of it with in 10 min you go back 20 min later thay are still there.
lv. 140
DL of DâCh0§£n0n£§

BOTTERS are a bad bad thing
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 02:00 PM   #5
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
酷 Botting Plague with Solution

When I began playign this game a year and a half ago there was bots but not liek there are today. The botting epidemic has overrun the fairplay nature of conquer. Bots are now making characters have high plus gears, donations, steeds, and whatever else they can manage to accomplish using bots. People seem to no longer play fair in arena even some of those that are already in the tops I have faced being half what they are and yet they still need to use bots to ensure theres no chance a noob liek me can get a win or place a rank.

I have been suggesting Player Moderators since the botting epidemic grew to the outrageous ammount of bots being used today. They have leveling bots: these level up characters so those leveling them can either A: claim mentor gains to help high level themselves or B: sell the mentor gains experience for cps to help further their gears and items. They have Aimbots: These ensure no matter where you are in the arena these guys can hit you even if it means hitting you in the air or jumping from out of screen to get those consecutive hits off to finish the job. Autoclicker Bots: These bots click skills, people, potions, and wehatever else for people to allow them to just click away to outpot someone who Two Fold Blades or WhirlWind Kicks by potting fater then those other hits involved can get off or just leveling skilsl for someone while they are not even at the computer. and Collecting Bots: These bots go out all day killing millions of mosnters grabbing up all items of value to allow others to combine these regular gears to high +'s and selling them or higher quality gems and sellign them for more. The market is plagued with booths full of normal +4 items (who in their right mind would waste a +4 stone on a normal weapon only to turn around and sell it?) the sad reality is the bots collect the +1's and they combine them to high +'s and make more money. You want to catch bots go for these guys selling obviously botted items, these guys with millions of kills in one day, these guys who use their aim bot in plain site of others. This is why a Player Moderator will work out perfect, we see these bots, we catch them and kill them all the time, we know where they dwell, we face them in arenas, We (The Players) are more able to combat the war on bots because we are in the game and witness all this first hand.

PLAYER MODS
I personally would love to volunteer for a Player Moderator position and will do it free of charge just to help rid my server of these bots and I am sure theres hundreds out there that would do the same just to play a fair and fun game. People have said to remain unbiased make the PM's in different servers then they play make them play new characters. Here is my suggestion: Leave us in our server because we already know where to look and know who the real bots are and we actually want to play because many dont want to lay a mod all day and leave their accounts on the sideline, dont give us special gears or titles so we are recognised, but leave are characters as is with the ability to temporarily jail players to give them that shot at an appeal. This pending bot jail would hold these accused players until an admin had a chanc to make it official or over rule the decision. We dont want power, we dont want money, we don't want a title...we want to enjoy playing a fair game that is fun for all and not just those who are gaining from use of bots.

You want real results and customer relationship improvement...send these suggestions along. Any who oppose this is most likely a botter themselves.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 02:02 PM   #6
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

At least you got to actually talk to someone in the HelpDesk; all I ever get is an automated message to send an email.
Old 2012-08-03, 01:45 AM   #7
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default CO Fan Channel Post

Found this post in the CO Fan Channel. It is not mine but felt since it relates to the botting problem maybe I should post it here for others to check out.

http://fan.co.91.com/story/ingame/au...a_120802.shtml
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 12:34 PM   #8
Zhaoyun~
Rookie

Zhaoyun~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i really hate those noob boters been botjail.. and there not playing pair on this game theres damn noobs....
mR.nOtHiNg = 129 = 127 = 122 = Pure troj
ZhaoYun~
Nin-War-Troj
Lvl131
Zhaoyun~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 06:24 AM   #9
ColdBlo0ded
Rookie

ColdBlo0ded Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

The botting issue is getting worse every day..
ColdBlo0ded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 08:40 AM   #10
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Ofc there are many botters. They can earn like 150 $ a week. Thing is there will always be botters no matter what tq do because its profitable. They can delay them max 1 week but they will be back; always.
I like how tq think that stopping fatal strike would help. Botters just do this now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6JaRF84olg ; so what will do now tq? stop superman, cyclone? who knows

I don't know how to stop botting but deleteing game features is not the right way.
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote