Old 2011-04-11, 07:26 AM   #11
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User775661670 View Post
it is someone playing on royalty i wont say names or anything else (cus of all the forum bannings that have happened)

but isnt this just the lowest a company can go?

a game that pays someone cus he takes down the server and they think they can fix it with that.

1. it is unfair to all the players that spended all their time and effort on this game for making gears.

2. it is very unfair for the players that used their hard earned cash on the game and now some moron that hacks the server gets it for free.

3. when he is gone and everyone knowing tq paid the guy to stop hacking the servers more idiots like him will try the same thing TQ STOP KILLING YOUR OWN COMPANY?

tq has pulled alot of shit but i really have no words for this
I'm loling at their news of the 8th year anniversary. And how they say that their games been thriving through each year.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 08:06 AM   #12
SexyTexan87

SexyTexan87 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Guys, think about this for a second? TQ has taken the smartest route here. What they're doing is akin to being trapped with a lion, and throwing it a steak to keep it busy for awhile.

I can only assume the programmers are working to remove the exploit he's using to crash the server, meanwhile they work on tracking down the identity of the hacker, and to keep the crashes to a minimum they give the guy whatever he wants.

If they let him just continue playing with the ill-gotten goods thats one thing, but I think as soon as they find this guy they're going to delete the items and his chars.
To remain Selfless, Cold, and Composed
Come on baby,
Now throw me a right to the chin
Don't just stare like you never cared
I know you did
But you just smile
Like a bank teller
Blankly telling me,
"Have a nice life."
SexyTexan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 08:32 AM   #13
king-ju

king-ju Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

omg the file made me crazy after fews lines only -_-

" no we can t... etc.."or the others will keep pking you again" !!" LIERS u r afried to lose us !! The customers!
Avvy's maker, Lotto master !! \( - ̮̮-)/

Last edited by kinju; 2011-04-11 at 08:44 AM..
king-ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 09:05 AM   #14
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyTexan87 View Post
Guys, think about this for a second? TQ has taken the smartest route here. What they're doing is akin to being trapped with a lion, and throwing it a steak to keep it busy for awhile.

I can only assume the programmers are working to remove the exploit he's using to crash the server, meanwhile they work on tracking down the identity of the hacker, and to keep the crashes to a minimum they give the guy whatever he wants.

If they let him just continue playing with the ill-gotten goods thats one thing, but I think as soon as they find this guy they're going to delete the items and his chars.
yep, and then he can be prosecuted under the computer misuse act!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 09:25 AM   #15
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

That is one expensive steak.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 06:28 AM   #16
User848818751

User848818751 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

well, I figure since hacking is a federal felony they should just call the feds and let them track him and put him in actual jail, but then again knowing the government they'll probably hire the ass lol
User848818751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 06:30 AM   #17
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848818751 View Post
well, I figure since hacking is a federal felony they should just call the feds and let them track him and put him in actual jail, but then again knowing the government they'll probably hire the ass lol
The only problem is, the guy that is hacking may not be a US citizen, he could be playing from anywhere in the world..
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 06:48 AM   #18
KuroNeko
Rookie

KuroNeko Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Damn hackers >_<
KuroNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 06:52 AM   #19
User655847028
Rookie

User655847028 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

lmao this is too funny...cant protect themselves from a single hacker...what would happen if it was a full fledged attk...co players would kill themselves lol....
User655847028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 06:57 AM   #20
*LUNA*

*LUNA* Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

thy say its gone take 1 hour more to fix it :s
*LUNA* is offline   Reply With Quote