Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2013-10-08, 05:10 AM   #1
hyoiu
Full Member
 
hyoiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-06-23
Posts: 294
hyoiu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差 I want make complain demon box is cheating

today is not my day I know dam bad luck well always it has been the way.

I SPENT 5K CPS TO PURCHASE DEMON CHAOS DEMON BOX FOR EACH IS REQUIRE 1K CPS NOT MUCH PPL CAN AFFORD IT I SPENT 5K ON IT YOU KNOW WAHT HAPPENED TO ME? 5 K I SPENT FOR DEMON CHAOS BOX IS 5 EXP BALLS I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE 5K JUST FOR 5 EXP BALLS MY 5K CPS LOST! 5K CPS LOST!!!!! I REALLY MAD .I SPENT 5K CPS ON IT TO BUY 1K CPS DEMON BOX IT SHOULD BE HIGHEST CHANCE TO GET THE CPS NOT 5 EXP BALLS FOR ALLT HE BOX I PURCHASE. YOU CHEATING,CHEATING.CHEATING.CHEATING,MY 5K CPS LOST JUST LIKE THAT NO WAY I CAN ACCEPT I WILL QUIT NOW AND BYE BYE NO MORE HYOIU IN GAME .ENJOY THIS CHEATING GAME.BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB NO MORE HYOIU ANY LONGER.I GO PLAY OTHER GAME BYE BYE YOU GUYS.
__________________
+7 Earring p3 -7 234hp
+7 Ring p3 -7 255hp
+7 boot p1 -7 254hp
+7 Neck -7 224hp
+12 wand -7 152hp
+12 ninja vest p6 -7 251hp
+12 Steed (pink)
+7 Fan -1
+7 Tower -1
+7 Crop -1
Jadehare -1(rabbit mount)

Countess
Server-Venus & Mars
Character:hyoiu

I hated botters
1: REMOVE STUN CAUSE BY AN ASSASSINS.
2: REDUCE RIDICULUOS DAMAGE FROM ASSASSINS FROM 500% TO 280 %.3: INCREASE THE STAMINA MORTAL WOUND TO 30.
hyoiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 08:42 AM   #2
Branzojo
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2013-03-07
Posts: 13
Branzojo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

It's called bad luck. If you lose 5k that you can't miss then you shouldn't have played.
Branzojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 11:00 AM   #3
8863254
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 148
8863254 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

U been
8863254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 11:53 PM   #4
hyoiu
Full Member
 
hyoiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-06-23
Posts: 294
hyoiu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branzojo View Post
It's called bad luck. If you lose 5k that you can't miss then you shouldn't have played.
Is not called bad luck is called cheating.
Not if is fact I lost 5k cps in demon box chaos-1k cps each- with F**king bloody hell shitty x5 exp balls.

Third you were absolutely wrong. Do you see the key? If I say TQ demon box is not allow players to win cps then I say f**k TQ.

Then I really shouldn't play. I know for most of the players like you particular like you would never understand. You may think 5k cps I lost because bad luck or maybe you will think is depend on luck as well.

Try to recall back,1k cps for 1 bloody hell demon box is not consider small amount and it should be highest chance to get cps. Many of you put in this way saying that depend on luck. is it just really depend on luck? Is it really so? How many of you guy can afford to spend 1 k cps? How many of you guys can afford to spend cps and accept shitty exp ball? Imagine you spend 5k cps to purchase the highest demon box and get exp ball would you able to smile? Would you?

Sometimes is depend on luck, In my situation I purchase 5 demon box in rturn I get 5 exp balls this mean I no luck? is that's so? or it maybe bot? some problem? In another words,x5 demon boxes = x5 exp balls this mean 100% failed! cheating.
__________________
+7 Earring p3 -7 234hp
+7 Ring p3 -7 255hp
+7 boot p1 -7 254hp
+7 Neck -7 224hp
+12 wand -7 152hp
+12 ninja vest p6 -7 251hp
+12 Steed (pink)
+7 Fan -1
+7 Tower -1
+7 Crop -1
Jadehare -1(rabbit mount)

Countess
Server-Venus & Mars
Character:hyoiu

I hated botters
1: REMOVE STUN CAUSE BY AN ASSASSINS.
2: REDUCE RIDICULUOS DAMAGE FROM ASSASSINS FROM 500% TO 280 %.3: INCREASE THE STAMINA MORTAL WOUND TO 30.
hyoiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 11:55 PM   #5
hyoiu
Full Member
 
hyoiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-06-23
Posts: 294
hyoiu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8863254 View Post
What The F**k is this?
__________________
+7 Earring p3 -7 234hp
+7 Ring p3 -7 255hp
+7 boot p1 -7 254hp
+7 Neck -7 224hp
+12 wand -7 152hp
+12 ninja vest p6 -7 251hp
+12 Steed (pink)
+7 Fan -1
+7 Tower -1
+7 Crop -1
Jadehare -1(rabbit mount)

Countess
Server-Venus & Mars
Character:hyoiu

I hated botters
1: REMOVE STUN CAUSE BY AN ASSASSINS.
2: REDUCE RIDICULUOS DAMAGE FROM ASSASSINS FROM 500% TO 280 %.3: INCREASE THE STAMINA MORTAL WOUND TO 30.
hyoiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 12:26 AM   #6
hyoiu
Full Member
 
hyoiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-06-23
Posts: 294
hyoiu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

After 3 long years I finally can leave this bloody hell shitty game. Don't get me wrong the only reason I still log in this forum is not because I unable to leave this game is I trying to sell all my gears and delete the CO client ASAP.

I has been wondering this recent couple months, I seriously suffer 1.5-2.5k ping it raise to 9k-10k ping. Don't tell me is my internet problem because I testing my internet is working very well. Further more, I will not make any report for this shitty problem because is not my job and not my duty to report problems. Some of them might say making any report O yeah doesn't any matter to me is god dam matter got to check the report every an hour follow up very annoying.

V I P 5 -very familiar? making you very different from other players? giving you lots merit/advantage? I know TQ is really f**k up the only thing they care is pocket money.
Don't think yourself VIP 5 really that much of matter it come to nothing when you have to experience worse congested due to given one of the following network country situation.

TQ-wont do anything about it, I just turn my back and leave this shitty game. I know there is much better game than CO. I really mad and I confess I'm full of disappointment regarding all the incident I have to experienced in game. Even if TQ see this what would they think? They will just say 1 player leave doesn't make any change at all still not giving any shit about it.

I has no idea how many of you would really understand my point on this forum.
Still, Is not just the matter of demon box is all about the given circumstance that happened in game very unpleasant.

Well, I'm here attempt to selling all my gears with cps. Anyone of you interesting to buy my gears?

I'm from Venus server.

Best wishes.
__________________
+7 Earring p3 -7 234hp
+7 Ring p3 -7 255hp
+7 boot p1 -7 254hp
+7 Neck -7 224hp
+12 wand -7 152hp
+12 ninja vest p6 -7 251hp
+12 Steed (pink)
+7 Fan -1
+7 Tower -1
+7 Crop -1
Jadehare -1(rabbit mount)

Countess
Server-Venus & Mars
Character:hyoiu

I hated botters
1: REMOVE STUN CAUSE BY AN ASSASSINS.
2: REDUCE RIDICULUOS DAMAGE FROM ASSASSINS FROM 500% TO 280 %.3: INCREASE THE STAMINA MORTAL WOUND TO 30.
hyoiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 05:30 AM   #7
Tuni
Senior Member
 
Tuni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-11
Location: Finland
Posts: 574
Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

it is depending on luck.... the computer does the thing for u... randomly pick the reward for u.... its like someone put +1stone into +8 item and got it +9 item but there r ppl that had +8 item with 32k progress and quick compose and lost them... and tried again at 27k progress and lost it too

it says u have higher chance to get better but it doesnt mean ure gonna get the one u want even its 99 pct chance to get there is still 1 pct chance to lose
__________________
Signature last update 12th Jul. 2013
-------------------------------

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 08:11 AM   #8
5611265
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2013-09-06
Posts: 25
5611265 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Rrrrr I think you are pretty stupid, no harm intended.

The 5k cp demon boxes were never meant for players to "make money".
Never, and anyone thinking that is braindead.

It was meant for one thing only :
So the people that buy, let's say, 10 or 100 boxes, get prizes approximately worth half their worth or maybe a bit more.

The difference of worth between the cost and the prizes, is what you PAY to have the chance of receiving the incredible prize (600k cp or sth). Nothing else.

That's the exact same principle for real life lottery (and it's even worse). You pay, let's say, ten dollars a week, to receive around 4 dollars back.
The difference is what you pay, to have the chance of being millionaire someday, and nothing else, period.

If you hadn't understood that simple principle ages ago, then you shouldn't blame TQ for cheating, but only yourself, either because you have a gambling problem, either because you didn't exercise your brain enough up to now.
5611265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 11:39 AM   #9
theory
Junior Member
 
theory's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Posts: 82
theory Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

If you don't have the cps to spend to gamble, then you shouldn't spend it. Demon boxes all have the same shitty chance to get cps back, doesn't matter which one you pick. That's like someone saying that you only won life disguise amulets in lottery. If lottery was anything like real life lottery, then you wouldn't win anything the majority of the time. Be thankful you got anything at all, and next time don't waste cps if you can't afford to. Nobody forced you to buy the 1k demon boxes. In fact, nobody forced you to buy ANY demon boxes
__________________
Unicorn/Titan
Hollywood - 140 nin war arch
HarvesterOfPain - 140 pure monk
theory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 11:54 PM   #10
hyoiu
Full Member
 
hyoiu's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-06-23
Posts: 294
hyoiu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuni View Post
it is depending on luck.... the computer does the thing for u... randomly pick the reward for u.... its like someone put +1stone into +8 item and got it +9 item but there r ppl that had +8 item with 32k progress and quick compose and lost them... and tried again at 27k progress and lost it too

it says u have higher chance to get better but it doesnt mean ure gonna get the one u want even its 99 pct chance to get there is still 1 pct chance to lose
Fine.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 5611265 View Post
Rrrrr I think you are pretty stupid, no harm intended.

The 5k cp demon boxes were never meant for players to "make money".
Never, and anyone thinking that is braindead.

It was meant for one thing only :
So the people that buy, let's say, 10 or 100 boxes, get prizes approximately worth half their worth or maybe a bit more.

The difference of worth between the cost and the prizes, is what you PAY to have the chance of receiving the incredible prize (600k cp or sth). Nothing else.

That's the exact same principle for real life lottery (and it's even worse). You pay, let's say, ten dollars a week, to receive around 4 dollars back.
The difference is what you pay, to have the chance of being millionaire someday, and nothing else, period.

If you hadn't understood that simple principle ages ago, then you shouldn't blame TQ for cheating, but only yourself, either because you have a gambling problem, either because you didn't exercise your brain enough up to now.
Sometimes , I can be very crazy but I do admit I'm not that smart.
So, The cps I spent for shitty demon boxes allow me to have chances be a millionaire no offence but I confess.


Quote:
Originally Posted by theory View Post
If you don't have the cps to spend to gamble, then you shouldn't spend it. Demon boxes all have the same shitty chance to get cps back, doesn't matter which one you pick. That's like someone saying that you only won life disguise amulets in lottery. If lottery was anything like real life lottery, then you wouldn't win anything the majority of the time. Be thankful you got anything at all, and next time don't waste cps if you can't afford to. Nobody forced you to buy the 1k demon boxes. In fact, nobody forced you to buy ANY demon boxes

You must be confuse 1 thing.
Of course I have money to spent even so I don't have full +12 gears. Yet I do have +12 and x2 +11 gears still way to go.
Intervention of perspective by given circumstance.
__________________
+7 Earring p3 -7 234hp
+7 Ring p3 -7 255hp
+7 boot p1 -7 254hp
+7 Neck -7 224hp
+12 wand -7 152hp
+12 ninja vest p6 -7 251hp
+12 Steed (pink)
+7 Fan -1
+7 Tower -1
+7 Crop -1
Jadehare -1(rabbit mount)

Countess
Server-Venus & Mars
Character:hyoiu

I hated botters
1: REMOVE STUN CAUSE BY AN ASSASSINS.
2: REDUCE RIDICULUOS DAMAGE FROM ASSASSINS FROM 500% TO 280 %.3: INCREASE THE STAMINA MORTAL WOUND TO 30.
hyoiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:40 AM.