Old 2012-12-03, 07:22 PM   #1
plushie
Rookie

plushie Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Tang Merge Issue

Man.. I really dont know where to start other than straight. So here it is. This is a community complaint rather than just a vip complaint.

Dont your guys think this merge thing has gone on long enough... Yes I know your human. And you are also just the mod here so again. " Community complaint" not directed straight at you but more so the attitude we would prefer towards your higher ups at this point.

I am sure the other servers have a little frustration. But as for TangDynast... Man we still dont even have a "properly" working server.. Banshee in wine zone... still screwed despite SS and complaints. Times for Guild war and tourneys are wrong. This is just an on going event for us as a server.

I am giveing the benift of a doubt when I say " I believe your company bit off more than it can chew this round. 3-4 server merge pretty much sealed the deal from the announcement. Had the real need for multiple servers been an issue, they should have merged tang to evo as initially stated, and eden to lucky. Then in 3-8 monthes merged the two, " evo and lucky". This would have given the employees chance to figure out thier glitches and filled the players need for new social interaction, be it war or ally."

With that said I do not hold less dissapointment to Tq itself. If a player can come to that conclusion... surely they could as well before the announcement.

Again I would like to point out that this is NOT a bash to the mods of this particular forum. They bust thier asses for us when need be.

This IS a pointed finger at the company itself.

As long as the words are workable, misspelling is nothing more than accent added to written word.. Ask Joel Chandler Harris.

Evil_Plushie, Super noob tank

130 130 132 pure warrior

Lucky7 server
plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 07:24 PM   #2
SnowWolf
Rookie

SnowWolf Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I agree
SnowWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 09:11 AM   #3
PatternistSlave

PatternistSlave Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I'm not sure what you're trying to say honestly, but I have characters being deleted because of the merge and still really looking forward to it. Should be a hell of a time especially early on. It's pretty understandable them running into "issues" merging so many. Not going to tantrum it takes them a while to get it worked out. All coming together at once like this should be hella fun. First CTF especially comes to mind with no one having alliances and such as a riot. How else will you ever experience something like that?
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 11:00 AM   #4
plushie
Rookie

First and foremost, Yes I totally agree with thie game play being made better by the merge.

My complaint is simply valid for the TangDynast.. The other servers got an "opps." And yes, had I been active on one of them servers and it happened that once. Sure, I would be laid back shrugging as well. However the Tang server has been given the "merge to evo, next week", speech, since mid to late August. All the while being shuffled around with Multiple cases of "Announcement opps", in game glitches, such as ( banshee was a light complaint I do give ya that..still MULTIPLE reports in 2 monthes..eh) 24 hour ban on many players simply doing quests, inactive npcs, inaccurate time announcement for gw/team pk, the list goes on.

We are just tired of hearing opps. If the merge does in fact go through tonight I will totally withdraw my complaint

As long as the words are workable, misspelling is nothing more than accent added to written word.. Ask Joel Chandler Harris.

130 130 132 pure warrior

Lucky7 server
Old 2012-12-10, 12:29 AM   #5
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

You know what, I'm sorry that due to my personal affairs the other day I had to take days off from work to handle them, and be late to reply here.

In fact, the server problems were attributed to the data transfer and something and the bug fixing would take even longer than the merge at first, they thought. So, before the merge, all the bug reports came and sorted, but the merge seemed underway and it would be all fixed after merge, then bugs remained.

To be honest I think the merge didn't happen at an opportune time. But right now after the merge, all the bugs should be gone right?
Old 2012-12-10, 08:26 AM   #6
plushie
Rookie

Yes sir indeed, the glitches are now gone. The lag is horrible, but with the amount of players jammed into one server it is to be expected.

As stated in my previous post, since the merge did happen, I withdraw my complaints.

And Sai Mephisto, as for your time off. We are all just humans being. So there is no need for an apology, I do hope things have worked out for the better.

Good day.

130 130 132 pure warrior

Lucky7 server