Old 2013-06-07, 03:27 AM   #11
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Yeah, I've heard of stuff like that happening too. Quite funny, glad I don't play anymore and am just developing now, lol.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 05:45 AM   #12
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl(crash4415) View Post
I agree , this is crazy to punish the one buying , how the hell do we know who is a botter and not in the market , and Apollo also lost a db scroll to tq took it , that's bull shit to . and I have reported that guy so many times ( No~More) for his gm friend and his botting and nothing ever happens to him .
Well first he created a character that had almost the same name (Probably set him up with it too) and then after messaging him he turns around and is jailed shortly after. Coincidence? I think not. this is not the first time he has done this, seems like harassment to me.

Screenshot of the chat that resulted in the ban:

Screenshot of character in jail:
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 08:43 AM   #13
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Sounds like abuse of the vidster system if he has to make a similar named character.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 10:03 AM   #14
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by User548421626 View Post
Sounds like abuse of the vidster system if he has to make a similar named character.
But after this is when my friend messaged the GM and found out he is in jail for allegedly buying items from a verified bot. But seriously, this guy tells him he is going to be banned, he is banned, and a gm says its for buying from a bot...looks like more to the story to me now. This guy has had it out for Apollo since he transferred here and having friends in "high places" is abuse of power. Something needs to be done.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2013-06-07, 10:50 AM   #15
|Saint|

|Saint| Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

The system is corrupted and no one cares, nothing will get done
|Saint| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 03:32 PM   #16
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i read the OP other msg i was too lazy to read...
as u said that there is a player who has a friend from TQ... doesnt this worker know already that TQ's renown isnt very good and he does this to legit players and make us players think more bad about TQ... this worker should get banned himself lol i mean kick out from the job

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 02:07 AM   #17
hyoiu

hyoiu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Based on your point,it is terrible really,if I were the victim do you know what will I do?

Sure quit long ago.
hyoiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-08, 07:53 AM   #18
~|Epsilon|~
Rookie

~|Epsilon|~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

To be honest, this is exactly the kind of stuff that makes me want to quit CO for good. Some GMs really seem biased and TQ decides to concentrate on things that are totally irrelevant (like the flower ranking system, now giving lol 1day ban to players who give themselves flowers) rather than ACTUALLY doing things to this kind of stuff not happen.
I got banned some time ago WITHOUT proof. One guy got pissed at me for killing him multiple times in a row because he was harassing my guildies. He then started trash talking and he told he was gonna tell GMs that I bot. Few days passed and I was banned, the guy then PM'd my alt saying GM believed him. Obviously the ban didn't last because I was able to show proof that he was lying and I don't bot.
Old 2013-06-08, 09:14 AM   #19
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyoiu View Post
Based on your point,it is terrible really,if I were the victim do you know what will I do?

Sure quit long ago.
I would surely sit the remainder of my life in bot jail popping on here and there to talk to people right from there lmao. No way would I pay that ridiculous amount of money to get out of jail (especially since I don't use Robot Programs) (Can botjailed characters talk to people?) I don't really have anything to do except work up my gears now, so really I just sit around anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~|Epsilon|~ View Post
To be honest, this is exactly the kind of stuff that makes me want to quit CO for good. Some GMs really seem biased and TQ decides to concentrate on things that are totally irrelevant (like the flower ranking system, now giving lol 1day ban to players who give themselves flowers) rather than ACTUALLY doing things to this kind of stuff not happen.
I got banned some time ago WITHOUT proof. One guy got pissed at me for killing him multiple times in a row because he was harassing my guildies. He then started trash talking and he told he was gonna tell GMs that I bot. Few days passed and I was banned, the guy then PM'd my alt saying GM believed him. Obviously the ban didn't last because I was able to show proof that he was lying and I don't bot.
Sorry to hear that happened to you, I have been called a bot many times and I don't use any bots. It seems whenever you beat someone less skilled or just get lucky that is the automatic accusation they have. We can usually watch players and see who the bots are and who aren't for the most part, but players who do this are just plain ridiculous. I tell everyone, there is a life outside of CO live it sometimes and quit being so petty and trying to live your life in a game, lol.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2013-06-08, 04:22 PM   #20
~Nicknac~

~Nicknac~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

from similar past experiences, when i had an issue with botjail (about a year or so ago), characters in botjail are unable to communicate through any channel except talk and broadcast.

~Nicknac~ is offline   Reply With Quote