Old 2012-05-31, 06:04 PM   #41
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyred View Post
So on server Dark there are these people broadcasting to sell mentor exp. 30 exp balls to be exact and one guy was even selling it 30 exp balls in under 30 minutes IDK but I think that would have to be a bot for 30 exp balls that fast. Maybe check the broadcasts and check those guys out?
30 exp balls is one character levelled to 120/130.

With decent gears, that can take as little as 30 mins, so it could work.

What else can people do with farming gears now they can't use them to make free DBs off of TQ from the 110 promo =D

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 08:54 AM   #42
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

What are "decent" gears? So I can get huge exp with a P6P'eds Super Bow, Attack Ring and Fan, preferably with full 2 soc SDG (minus talis) ?

Would that improve my hunting too?
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 12:12 PM   #43
User330565203

User330565203 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
30 exp balls is one character levelled to 120/130.

With decent gears, that can take as little as 30 mins, so it could work.

What else can people do with farming gears now they can't use them to make free DBs off of TQ from the 110 promo =D
that was the point of farming because you guys lowered the rate of getting good items/ +1s/DBs from hunting/mining ect. because you's could not do your job correctly to pervent the botting and to let it get this bad. So as players we had to do farming to get Dbs to make our gear. Now it's no point in playing your games any more because of your neglect to do things right.

You neglected the community that suggested ways to deal with the issue. You did not want to take the hard stance on bots and now there still running wild unchecked.

I still find that post on the game website load of bull "oh a lot of botters have been banned and the programs blocked" crap. It is just a PR move because your losing a lot of money due to the fact the players have stopped buying DBs and or quit playing the game.
User330565203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 08:11 PM   #44
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User330565203 View Post
...your losing a lot of money due to the fact the players have stopped buying DBs and or quit playing the game.
I agree but just one thing: TQ is breaking their (and some other companies) record$$$.
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 03:23 PM   #45
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
I don't work for TQ, I just take personal offense to you comparing anything to the Gestapo really.

The last paragraph was meant to be you'd*. Point still stands.

Yeah, I'm saying I've never had to spend much to enjoy the game, unlike you who clearly had a little cry and had to bulk up to +12. You kinda proved my point here.

It's somewhat funny that you tell people to stop buying and "Play with what you have" when you've spent so much that you don't need to buy anymore.
Awwww I apologize for hurting your feelings I find it somewhat funny that you take offense on something that is not aimed at you and you dont work for TQ LOL. TQ= Gestapo. Point still stands. So suck it up and wear your big boys panties!!!

You spend a dollar or you spend 100 dollars in a day. It doesnt really matter. Its what floats your boat LOL. Again, I dont think you are processing what you are reading. I aquired +12 gears thru TQs gameplay and economic blueprint. As a matter of fact, TQ is very happy to take our money in exchange for nice gears LOL. Fair isnt it? I have no problem spending provided that services is also rendered as fair exchange. I and many other players knows that TQ is failing and have done nothing to rectify the problem. Point still stands

Again, you are trying to punch holes on my quotes LOL. I am not telling players not to spend. I am asking them to stand fast, hold on to their money and and not quit the game till we see a total change in this game. Just play with what they have for now .I do not have the right to tell them how to spend their money. Its their call. It is also their decision if they want to stand with me on my protest. I have not spent any significant amount since January 2012 and will not spend till TQ turns this game around. I have a Pirate and a monk noobs that is in need of decent gears. For now they will do away with their bound gears till I open my bank account to TQ again LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by User330565203 View Post
that was the point of farming because you guys lowered the rate of getting good items/ +1s/DBs from hunting/mining ect. because you's could not do your job correctly to pervent the botting and to let it get this bad. So as players we had to do farming to get Dbs to make our gear. Now it's no point in playing your games any more because of your neglect to do things right.

You neglected the community that suggested ways to deal with the issue. You did not want to take the hard stance on bots and now there still running wild unchecked.

I still find that post on the game website load of bull "oh a lot of botters have been banned and the programs blocked" crap. It is just a PR move because your losing a lot of money due to the fact the players have stopped buying DBs and or quit playing the game.
AMEN
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 07:43 AM   #46
Cori

Cori Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Still on spending strike and will remain that way till we see whether they plan to FIX this game , or whether they are honestly throwing it under the bus in hopes we will move to their new game or so we at least arent playing anymore on this one , so they dont have to dedeicate staff hours to maintaining it !
Cori is offline   Reply With Quote