Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2012-03-11, 07:18 AM   #1
TheSandMan
Rookie
 
TheSandMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-04-20
Location: chatt,tennessee
Posts: 19
TheSandMan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Yup Im reposting same info

I have not yet found a life and moved on from CO. To highlight this, I will attack those who, in the past, belittled me. I will also advertise another game just because obviously I'm so into that and not coming onto CO forums or anything...

Thanks for reading guys.

Last edited by Inheritence; 2012-03-13 at 07:48 PM..
TheSandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 12:32 AM   #2
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSandMan View Post
Matt and Vanish I see have not found a life. Im sure yhey have to be workin for TQ lol. I am a 5 year vet on this game, and i quit over my noob being jailed FOR NO REASON. I had no cheats or anything that would get me jailed. The char that was jailed had not much on it so im not complaining because of gear loss. I repost in this forum to let all know Co will jail a char just to extort your cash. I tried for awile to get them to correct there mistakes and got no where. The largest responce i recived was from these 2 losers matt and vanish that live here. anyway back to my free legal molton wow. Peace out. P.S. matt and vanish get a girlfriend, a life, and move out of your parents home.
This is getting boring now. If you don't want to play CO, stay away from the forums and stop advertising private WOW servers.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 08:18 AM   #3
Vanish
Senior Member
 
Vanish's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-16
Location: Conquer
Posts: 976
Vanish Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesandman View Post
Matt and Vanish I see have not found a life. Im sure yhey have to be workin for TQ lol. I am a 5 year vet on this game, and i quit over my noob being jailed FOR NO REASON. I had no cheats or anything that would get me jailed. The char that was jailed had not much on it so im not complaining because of gear loss. I repost in this forum to let all know Co will jail a char just to extort your cash. I tried for awile to get them to correct there mistakes and got no where. The largest responce i recived was from these 2 losers matt and vanish that live here. anyway back to my free legal molton wow. Peace out. P.S. matt and vanish get a girlfriend, a life, and move out of your parents home.
Why did you even come here?

I think it's sad, haven't touched these forums in like a week log in just to see if anything interesting is happening, not really.

Although i am very glad i can still annoy you without even having to be present!

You sir have just made my day, i mean to think that i have thoroughly annoyed you enough to make you continue your childish rant is just heart warming.

I personally only log into conquer to chat to some friends, for maybe 5 or 10 minutes, the rest of my free time i like to spend playing League of Legends, which i find to be far more enjoyable and challenging, an yeah my bank balance likes this new game, it's steadily growing.

On a side note however, how i choose to live my life is up to me, and i would appreciate you kept your childish assumptions to your self you backwards hill billy redneck piece of shit.
__________________
Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.



Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 09:12 AM   #4
~KhAoS~
Full Member
 
~KhAoS~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 349
~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSandMan View Post
Matt and Vanish I see have not found a life. Im sure yhey have to be workin for TQ lol. I am a 5 year vet on this game, and i quit over my noob being jailed FOR NO REASON. I had no cheats or anything that would get me jailed. The char that was jailed had not much on it so im not complaining because of gear loss. I repost in this forum to let all know Co will jail a char just to extort your cash. I tried for awile to get them to correct there mistakes and got no where. The largest responce i recived was from these 2 losers matt and vanish that live here. anyway back to my free legal molton wow. Peace out. P.S. matt and vanish get a girlfriend, a life, and move out of your parents home.
funny isnt it/ thousands of posts on a dead forum
__________________
~|KhAoS|~
Water-Ninja-Ninja
L140, King
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 10:15 AM   #5
User701685606
Junior Member
 
User701685606's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-02-10
Location: England
Posts: 57
User701685606 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

lol Bitching Fest! TQ Customer server went to Shit! TQ no longer Care! Actually take some time to read threads that clearly state that VIP's are that pissed off they are no longer paying TQ for a damn thing! and they still dont care, so thread after thread you may put but you wont get a reply from them there are wanting money and money only they dont care for 1 person! and they dont even Care that there are people taking out there VIP's with simple arguements over how crap they have gotten! it was never like this a few years ago! till all the Eggys started to play mainily! have you not noticed how every server for TQ is only in countrys that spend fortunes on games?... that kind of stated to the world what they want... Constant Updates of the game but no Server updates, no people to actually help you if you have a problem, HelpDesk sucks! over all TQ went down hill 2 years ago get that in your head and move on!
__________________
^Midnight^ Storm
TankingPanda Storm

I Eat Bots for Breakfast!

Nathan<3Katie
User701685606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 10:32 AM   #6
Tommit
Veteran Member
 
Tommit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-23
Location: Dark Server, USA
Posts: 2,378
Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

I have been playing a year now and many of the suggestions i have seen get implemented into the game have come from right here and still new suggestions have been implemented as well. I find it to be rather useful to suggest, agree, and oppose to others. I myself am 28 years old, live in my own home with my fiancee and 2 daughters, work, and am in college as well...Conquer is just something I do for fun Not putting anyone down, not siding with anyone...but I must say Mephisto is one of the most active Admins I have seen in a forum and most of the time when I am on during certain times I can look down and see him on as well...even if he is just reading post and doesn't make a reply. I sometimes ignore post a little while to see where they are going before putting my input in as well. So lets be peaceful guys

Ps: I am not sucking up lol, I get no compensation or perps...I am just an avid gamer and play many games (some have died off while others have thrived on) but still I enjoy playing many games. (for example I play conquer a lot and still play runescape a lot which I began playing in the beta DeviousMud release which I am currently an active member in as well).
__________________
Tommit
Pure Ninja - LVL 140
Server: Element - Dark
Guild Leader of Ki11az
...


REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS

Last edited by Tommit83; 2012-03-13 at 10:35 AM..
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 12:12 PM   #7
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Why did you even come here?

I think it's sad, haven't touched these forums in like a week log in just to see if anything interesting is happening, not really.

Although i am very glad i can still annoy you without even having to be present!

You sir have just made my day, i mean to think that i have thoroughly annoyed you enough to make you continue your childish rant is just heart warming.

I personally only log into conquer to chat to some friends, for maybe 5 or 10 minutes, the rest of my free time i like to spend playing League of Legends, which i find to be far more enjoyable and challenging, an yeah my bank balance likes this new game, it's steadily growing.

On a side note however, how i choose to live my life is up to me, and i would appreciate you kept your childish assumptions to your self you backwards hill billy redneck piece of shit.
If these forums had a like button, I would totally like this post
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 07:46 PM   #8
~KhAoS~
Full Member
 
~KhAoS~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-26
Posts: 349
~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by User701685606 View Post
lol Bitching Fest! TQ Customer server went to Shit! TQ no longer Care! Actually take some time to read threads that clearly state that VIP's are that pissed off they are no longer paying TQ for a damn thing! and they still dont care, so thread after thread you may put but you wont get a reply from them there are wanting money and money only they dont care for 1 person! and they dont even Care that there are people taking out there VIP's with simple arguements over how crap they have gotten! it was never like this a few years ago! till all the Eggys started to play mainily! have you not noticed how every server for TQ is only in countrys that spend fortunes on games?... that kind of stated to the world what they want... Constant Updates of the game but no Server updates, no people to actually help you if you have a problem, HelpDesk sucks! over all TQ went down hill 2 years ago get that in your head and move on!
why do we even keep playing no matter how you look at this it translates to: we're fucked
__________________
~|KhAoS|~
Water-Ninja-Ninja
L140, King
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 01:12 AM   #9
Jerazia
Full Member
 
Join Date: 2012-03-05
Posts: 151
Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

You say lol is challenging? Don't play hon you won't stand a chance
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 07:15 AM   #10
Ledburyyy
Junior Member
 
Ledburyyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-02-10
Posts: 74
Ledburyyy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSandMan View Post
I have not yet found a life and moved on from CO. To highlight this, I will attack those who, in the past, belittled me. I will also advertise another game just because obviously I'm so into that and not coming onto CO forums or anything...

Thanks for reading guys.

Nice edit
__________________
Ledbury
Storm
Tro130-Tro130-Tro132
Guild Leader of Big Dogs Down


Botters are Bitches
Ledburyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:03 PM.