Old 2011-05-11, 09:30 PM   #21

5157981 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Hope for the best.

Well, alot of us had done so in the past. The suggestions were put into the accepted section, yet for years, some of them are still there, nothing done whatsoever. So, peeps get discouraged, don't come here at all.

Also, there at times have been some really nasty replies from some people. Nothing was done about that either. So, alot of players will not come here. They are not interested in being called names, such as retarded and such. They are not interested in posting due to spending time posting, for what? Gets put in approved, yet nothing gets done.

So many things have been reported, bugs, whatever, and nothing gets done. Pointless reporting.

Someone posted about a chair being ontop of a table in subclass area. The mod basically made fun of the person for reporting it. Seems like a chair ontop of a table is a small issue. But as the person said. How many unnoticed bugs, bad coding is being done? That one is till there, I went to subclass area and sure enough, chair ontop of a table. They have not fixed it. You would think they could fix something that simple. They must feel it's not that important so they don't care. They don't care about many things. It isn't important really imo, yet it's an obvious bad item placement coding issue or whatever it is. There are many things in the game that have been reported and still are not fixed.

So, is there any point of really having this VIP forum?
5157981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 01:40 AM   #22
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5157981 View Post
Hope for the best.

Well, alot of us had done so in the past. The suggestions were put into the accepted section, yet for years, some of them are still there, nothing done whatsoever. So, peeps get discouraged, don't come here at all.

Also, there at times have been some really nasty replies from some people. Nothing was done about that either. So, alot of players will not come here. They are not interested in being called names, such as retarded and such. They are not interested in posting due to spending time posting, for what? Gets put in approved, yet nothing gets done.

So many things have been reported, bugs, whatever, and nothing gets done. Pointless reporting.

Someone posted about a chair being ontop of a table in subclass area. The mod basically made fun of the person for reporting it. Seems like a chair ontop of a table is a small issue. But as the person said. How many unnoticed bugs, bad coding is being done? That one is till there, I went to subclass area and sure enough, chair ontop of a table. They have not fixed it. You would think they could fix something that simple. They must feel it's not that important so they don't care. They don't care about many things. It isn't important really imo, yet it's an obvious bad item placement coding issue or whatever it is. There are many things in the game that have been reported and still are not fixed.

So, is there any point of really having this VIP forum?
As i have stated, yes, there is point. As one of my suggestions has already been implemented and did not take long for it to take place.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 01:44 AM   #23
~LuckY~
Rookie

~LuckY~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
Should just make the 10 second "Prepare Time" before a match starts (well, its really about 8.) to be able to prepare and use the support skills. Of course, there would have to be a way for that to happen without turning all the offensive skills on.
BAD IDEA!!! cuz they u can stig shield azure shield befor begin? its good like its now then the watertao's can die befor they azure
~LuckY~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-12, 04:54 AM   #24

The match does not start until you are in there. Thats when they can use their skills and such.

To do so before ever entering would be BS, hence the match has not started yet.
Old 2011-05-12, 05:07 AM   #25

lol Matt, even the old forum suggestion area got one implemented now and then, usually never

go take a peak
Old 2011-05-12, 05:15 AM   #26
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5157981 View Post
lol Matt, even the old forum suggestion area got one implemented now and then, usually never

go take a peak
I am aware of the regular forum suggestion, however, ideas are more likely to be seen here, as this is what the people who pay to keep this game running want in the game.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-05-12, 05:45 AM   #27
Fudo

Fudo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I'm with Matt on this one. Stands to reason that the heavy buyers, or even moderate buyers, should have their voices paid more attention to. This is the place to do that. If some time goes by and we see lots of productive ideas that we ALL agree on and NOTHING ever happens, well then, we got a reason to bitch. Until then, what can it hurt trying to make the plan work? I think its a good idea and Mephisto is doing a bang up job, all that he can from what I can tell.
Old 2011-05-12, 06:00 AM   #28
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudo View Post
I'm with Matt on this one. Stands to reason that the heavy buyers, or even moderate buyers, should have their voices paid more attention to. This is the place to do that. If some time goes by and we see lots of productive ideas that we ALL agree on and NOTHING ever happens, well then, we got a reason to bitch. Until then, what can it hurt trying to make the plan work? I think its a good idea and Mephisto is doing a bang up job, all that he can from what I can tell.
Yeah, although Mephisto would love to see more active members on these forums, as its the same 15-20 people always coming up with the fresh ideas, always the same 15-20 people saying yay or nay to a suggestion.. we do need a wider community here for ideas to get pushed through, but, this is the place to make the real suggestions.

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
Old 2011-05-12, 06:34 AM   #29
Fudo

Fudo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

agreed. I admit I was never a forum hound, but am trying to spend more time here and become active. "give back" i guess and contribute instead of sitting around bitching about being TQ'd lol
Old 2011-05-12, 06:42 AM   #30
~Matt~
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudo View Post
agreed. I admit I was never a forum hound, but am trying to spend more time here and become active. "give back" i guess and contribute instead of sitting around bitching about being TQ'd lol
Good man, only good can come about having a bigger community here.. to challenge other peoples ideas, and to maybe improve peoples ideas in ways other people haven't thought about..

Here's too a growing community!

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0