View Poll Results: should TQ allow players to transfer servers to include the gears, and donation?
YES! explain 93 88.57%
NO! explain 10 9.52%
Maybe! explain 2 1.90%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-10-08, 08:55 AM   #81
91User122709
Rookie

91User122709 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default server transfer

i want someone to email me at mike0071969@yahoo.com and tell me wtf is really going on with this server transfer? is there gunna be one and if so when ,and how do i get in on this? i hate the server i am on i am american stuck on a Euro server.
91User122709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-16, 07:36 PM   #82
User881130153
Rookie

User881130153 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I think TQ should allow people to transfer servers with at least their gears, if not their nobility ranks and all their other character features. I think this is important because we all work (or pay) to get to where we are at now. Personally, I want to change servers to get into a server with people that are closer to me locally. My current server has a lot of Egyptian players and I would like to get to one where most everyone speaks English over Arabic to more easily be able to trade and communicate with players. Preferably, I would also like to see some kind of information that allows me to know where the majority of the population of the server is from.
User881130153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 12:09 AM   #83
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
警告

Quote:
Originally Posted by User881130153 View Post
I think TQ should allow people to transfer servers with at least their gears, if not their nobility ranks and all their other character features. I think this is important because we all work (or pay) to get to where we are at now. Personally, I want to change servers to get into a server with people that are closer to me locally. My current server has a lot of Egyptian players and I would like to get to one where most everyone speaks English over Arabic to more easily be able to trade and communicate with players. Preferably, I would also like to see some kind of information that allows me to know where the majority of the population of the server is from.
TQ needs to figure out a way to allow your whole character to go to a new server...Than means You,your gears, Your nobility, your warehouses, Your guild, and your clan...i have put a lot of real USD in all of the above and would be really upset if I had to leave any of it behind!
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 03:34 PM   #84
User170848343

User170848343 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I think you should be able to take all your gear and your nobility with you to the new server but when you move there has to be some restrictions.

I'd say only 5 people can go to a server within a certain time frame say 30,60 or 90 days before any new people can go there. Also the server you go to should have a certain age to it so you dont flood it with full 12 people. Also once you move you shouldnt be able to do another transfer for 180-360 days later.

About guild and clan they need to stay on the server it was made.
User170848343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 07:26 AM   #85
Rookie

5617262 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Allow player to take a 2nd reborn quest to re-incarnate on server of choice. All one can take with them is cps, money and their equiped gears. We may debate on wether one can use exemption token or not.
5617262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 07:33 PM   #86
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User170848343 View Post
I think you should be able to take all your gear and your nobility with you to the new server but when you move there has to be some restrictions.

I'd say only 5 people can go to a server within a certain time frame say 30,60 or 90 days before any new people can go there. Also the server you go to should have a certain age to it so you dont flood it with full 12 people. Also once you move you shouldnt be able to do another transfer for 180-360 days later.

About guild and clan they need to stay on the server it was made.
I have unlocked all arsenals alone, built my clan alone, and have donated a lot of silver and CP's into my guild as well as Topping out my clan by buying CP's and turning it into silver. This is all a lot of money spent in the game purchasing CP's so leaving it behind just because I am stuck in a European server in which I miss everything because of the times events happen would be pointless. I say clan leader and guild leader should be allowed to take clans and guilds with them as is but all members will be put out making them start from level 0 by having to recruit members all over and recieve inscribes all over again. But to take away all that USD or any other currency is more of a punishment. I would be very upset if I had to lose out on all that money I have put into my guild and clan. Wouldnt hurt anyone by allowing them to transfer since 1- everyone in it would be put out and just have to find a new guild i nthe server or server they choose to transfer to themselves and 2- guilds would have to start over with new members meaning their level would have to be worked back up in new server.

Limiting the transfers is indeed needed. You dont want someone transferring servers every day make people try it out a while then if they dont like it they can then transfer again at a later time.

Like I have said from day one...though I miss out on a lot of events and can not understand half the people in my server I would rather remain where I am if everything I have spent my USD on can not go with me. So I would be more than glad to take my whole clan, all my friends and family, and most of my good friends in the guild with me at whatever the cost and yes that does mean I would pay for all of them to come with me. But if anyhting is to be left behind I am staying where I am.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS

Last edited by Tommit83; 2011-11-15 at 07:35 PM..
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 06:46 PM   #87
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
TQ needs to figure out a way to allow your whole character to go to a new server...Than means You,your gears, Your nobility, your warehouses, Your guild, and your clan...i have put a lot of real USD in all of the above and would be really upset if I had to leave any of it behind!
Quote:
I have unlocked all arsenals alone, built my clan alone, and have donated a lot of silver and CP's into my guild as well as Topping out my clan by buying CP's and turning it into silver. This is all a lot of money spent in the game purchasing CP's so leaving it behind just because I am stuck in a European server in which I miss everything because of the times events happen would be pointless. I say clan leader and guild leader should be allowed to take clans and guilds with them as is but all members will be put out making them start from level 0 by having to recruit members all over and recieve inscribes all over again. But to take away all that USD or any other currency is more of a punishment. I would be very upset if I had to lose out on all that money I have put into my guild and clan. Wouldnt hurt anyone by allowing them to transfer since 1- everyone in it would be put out and just have to find a new guild i nthe server or server they choose to transfer to themselves and 2- guilds would have to start over with new members meaning their level would have to be worked back up in new server.

Limiting the transfers is indeed needed. You dont want someone transferring servers every day make people try it out a while then if they dont like it they can then transfer again at a later time.

Like I have said from day one...though I miss out on a lot of events and can not understand half the people in my server I would rather remain where I am if everything I have spent my USD on can not go with me. So I would be more than glad to take my whole clan, all my friends and family, and most of my good friends in the guild with me at whatever the cost and yes that does mean I would pay for all of them to come with me. But if anyhting is to be left behind I am staying where I am.
Sorry Tommit but here I'm gunna have to disagree with you.
There are players out there who've played a lot longer and put a lot more money into the game who would pay an awful lot and are willing to give up things like donation just because their server is dying or because, when they started, there were no different time zone servers.
I think you said on another thread that you've only spent about 30 million on your clan, which you worked out correctly at around 300 cps... It's gunna cost ridiculously more than that just to move, i mean name changing alone costs 810... If you're willing to go to the effort of moving server, to a server you don't know, without friends or a guild or anything, then things like 300 cps towards your clan won't make much of a difference overall. I mean I won't be transfering server because I think it's a stupid idea (as I gave up everything on another server to move to Dark on the first day) but if I were to, I would understand I could literally just bring my character and gears and that's it. My current guild silver donation is 14,380 which, when you realise that 1 silver donation = 10k actual silver, you realise I've put in... 143,800,000 gold. On one character, out of many. My archer was at 50 million before I kicked him out the guild to help a friend's out. And that's probably nothing compared to some older players seeing as my guild is only around a year old.

So you can see that I've had to put a lot more gold into a guild than I would ever have to for a clan, but it's lost money. It's not like it's sitting in the fund waiting for me to withdraw. There would be no way to claim it back if I chose to leave and if my guild came with me, having full bp would disappear when the server change happened due to no members...

Now you're starting to see the dilemma.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 08:20 PM   #88
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
The character and gears are the only things that I could see them bringing. Nobility, is pretty much apart of the server and transferring that would be a lot of work. Warehouses, probably not you would have to put everything in your inventory. Guild and clan I highly doubt it, considering that there would be problems if there is a clan or guild with the same name. I know in Maplestory when you transfer servers you only take everything in your inventory, the stuff your wearing and only a maximum of 1M. In the end, just don't leave server. Be happy that they're giving you an option at all...
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 11:39 PM   #89
Falcon

Falcon Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post
The character and gears are the only things that I could see them bringing. Nobility, is pretty much apart of the server and transferring that would be a lot of work. Warehouses, probably not you would have to put everything in your inventory. Guild and clan I highly doubt it, considering that there would be problems if there is a clan or guild with the same name. I know in Maplestory when you transfer servers you only take everything in your inventory, the stuff your wearing and only a maximum of 1M. In the end, just don't leave server. Be happy that they're giving you an option at all...
That's lame though cuz what if you have too much stuff that you want to bring over to a new server but your inventory doesn't have enough space? That would really suck though
Gamu.1 Archer lvl132
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 10:11 AM   #90
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

As far as I'm aware, the only things you can bring will be: Items and Character.

No nobility, no clans, no guilds and no friends. That's because those are all server based.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moving chara, server transfer, transfer