View Poll Results: should TQ allow players to transfer servers to include the gears, and donation?
YES! explain 93 88.57%
NO! explain 10 9.52%
Maybe! explain 2 1.90%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-11-29, 11:40 AM   #91
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
Sorry Tommit but here I'm gunna have to disagree with you.
There are players out there who've played a lot longer and put a lot more money into the game who would pay an awful lot and are willing to give up things like donation just because their server is dying or because, when they started, there were no different time zone servers.
I think you said on another thread that you've only spent about 30 million on your clan, which you worked out correctly at around 300 cps... It's gunna cost ridiculously more than that just to move, i mean name changing alone costs 810... If you're willing to go to the effort of moving server, to a server you don't know, without friends or a guild or anything, then things like 300 cps towards your clan won't make much of a difference overall. I mean I won't be transfering server because I think it's a stupid idea (as I gave up everything on another server to move to Dark on the first day) but if I were to, I would understand I could literally just bring my character and gears and that's it. My current guild silver donation is 14,380 which, when you realise that 1 silver donation = 10k actual silver, you realise I've put in... 143,800,000 gold. On one character, out of many. My archer was at 50 million before I kicked him out the guild to help a friend's out. And that's probably nothing compared to some older players seeing as my guild is only around a year old.

So you can see that I've had to put a lot more gold into a guild than I would ever have to for a clan, but it's lost money. It's not like it's sitting in the fund waiting for me to withdraw. There would be no way to claim it back if I chose to leave and if my guild came with me, having full bp would disappear when the server change happened due to no members...

Now you're starting to see the dilemma.
For my guild I have put in 151000000 silver and that was to create the guild and unlock all arsenals along with a 60kk donation that was suppsed to raise a BP that never raised. So with all that money put in...thats why I thought it would be nice to take guilds with the guild leader.

Quote:
As far as I'm aware, the only things you can bring will be: Items and Character.

No nobility, no clans, no guilds and no friends. That's because those are all server based.
Nobility is only server based to an extent...Nobility requires a donation for ranking and that ranking is determined by how much someone has put into nobility. Again this bothers me because I have put real cps into nobility...(yes it ask would you rather donate in cps and I did)...4000 cps to be exact. A lot of money (almost $68 USD to be exact) to just throw away because I cant understand half the people in the server.
Guilds are the same way...yes they are in the server and yes the members of the guilds are within the server but if the guild tranfers all the members in that guild will be out and the guild will start level 1 going into a new server in which they will then have to begin to recruit and obtain arsenal donations all over again. I see nothing wrong with the transferance of anything.
(Oh and in case anyone is wondering my guild is only level 1 with very few members in it so it is not as if I am trying to dominate a server with my guild my guild is nothing now lol. Just dont want to see money wasted or have to get stuck in a server I am not very partial too.)
I am in this server because I was new to the game and Element Dark seemed apealing to me and had no idea what the server was until I came in and had put quite a bit of money into it already. Over half the people speak in another language and another quarter of the people try english but mess up so bad i still cant read it. Don;t get me wrong here I have friends from all over in the server and can understand them...but not being able to talk to the majority of the server is quite annoying. I can't even whisper half the people because I have no way to type the symbols found within their name.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS

Last edited by Tommit83; 2011-11-30 at 03:07 AM..
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 05:49 PM   #92
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
As far as I'm aware, the only things you can bring will be: Items and Character.

No nobility, no clans, no guilds and no friends. That's because those are all server based.
By items, do you mean stuff in your warehouse also?
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 02:18 PM   #93
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
For my guild I have put in 151000000 silver and that was to create the guild and unlock all arsenals along with a 60kk donation that was suppsed to raise a BP that never raised. So with all that money put in...thats why I thought it would be nice to take guilds with the guild leader.
Nobility is only server based to an extent...Nobility requires a donation for ranking and that ranking is determined by how much someone has put into nobility. Again this bothers me because I have put real cps into nobility...(yes it ask would you rather donate in cps and I did)...4000 cps to be exact. A lot of money (almost $68 USD to be exact) to just throw away because I cant understand half the people in the server.
Guilds are the same way...yes they are in the server and yes the members of the guilds are within the server but if the guild tranfers all the members in that guild will be out and the guild will start level 1 going into a new server in which they will then have to begin to recruit and obtain arsenal donations all over again. I see nothing wrong with the transferance of anything.
(Oh and in case anyone is wondering my guild is only level 1 with very few members in it so it is not as if I am trying to dominate a server with my guild my guild is nothing now lol. Just dont want to see money wasted or have to get stuck in a server I am not very partial too.)
I am in this server because I was new to the game and Element Dark seemed apealing to me and had no idea what the server was until I came in and had put quite a bit of money into it already. Over half the people speak in another language and another quarter of the people try english but mess up so bad i still cant read it. Don;t get me wrong here I have friends from all over in the server and can understand them...but not being able to talk to the majority of the server is quite annoying. I can't even whisper half the people because I have no way to type the symbols found within their name.
Problem is, on one server Duke might be 1kkk on another it might be 10kkk. It's different for each server and people (no offense intended here) like you want what they have paid for... You may have paid to be king on your server but when you went to another you would be an earl... It's just their way of trying to keep it fair by reseting everyone...
And guilds.... well I dunno, I think that yes it would be nice to bring the guild with you... but without the members, allies etc... it's not really the same guild anyway... it's just money that, again, has been poured into it... So all you'd be doing is bringing in a name and an empty guild.... They're trying to keep it fair by basically saying that all you can bring is YOURSELF. No ties to anyone from your old server, so that people realise the enormity of leaving....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post
By items, do you mean stuff in your warehouse also?
As fair as I know, yes. But don't hold me accountable if not... They may well say you're only allowed to bring the items that you are wearing... So as not to flood the new server with a merchant account with warehouses full of +8's etc... I really dunno.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 09:40 PM   #94
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Problem is, on one server Duke might be 1kkk on another it might be 10kkk. It's different for each server and people (no offense intended here) like you want what they have paid for... You may have paid to be king on your server but when you went to another you would be an earl... It's just their way of trying to keep it fair by reseting everyone...
And guilds.... well I dunno, I think that yes it would be nice to bring the guild with you... but without the members, allies etc... it's not really the same guild anyway... it's just money that, again, has been poured into it... So all you'd be doing is bringing in a name and an empty guild.... They're trying to keep it fair by basically saying that all you can bring is YOURSELF. No ties to anyone from your old server, so that people realise the enormity of leaving....

As fair as I know, yes. But don't hold me accountable if not... They may well say you're only allowed to bring the items that you are wearing... So as not to flood the new server with a merchant account with warehouses full of +8's etc... I really dunno.
Not that a king with lets say 1kkk would still be king in a server in which the kings have donations of 2kkk or more. but that donation would put them at prince or duke or whatever their donations would entitle them to be. The donation woudl follow as is but just because a person can be king in one server with a certain donation does not mean they will be king in another. I personally wont compete for ranks so I made Earl and stuck to it.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2011-12-01, 05:42 AM   #95
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Not that a king with lets say 1kkk would still be king in a server in which the kings have donations of 2kkk or more. but that donation would put them at prince or duke or whatever their donations would entitle them to be. The donation woudl follow as is but just because a person can be king in one server with a certain donation does not mean they will be king in another. I personally wont compete for ranks so I made Earl and stuck to it.
I think it's actually the other way round they're worried about...

If you moved server as a duke with 1kkk and the highest king on the new server was 500kk (very low amounts but it's just an example) it's then not fair on the people who have been playing on that server for however many years and achieved king and had it taken away just cause people felt the need to pointlessly change servers and have managed to gain bp out of doing so....

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 10:43 AM   #96

6173975 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

If you moved server as a duke with 1kkk and the highest king on the new server was 500kk (very low amounts but it's just an example) it's then not fair on the people who have been playing on that server for however many years and achieved king and had it taken away just cause people felt the need to pointlessly change servers and have managed to gain bp out of doing so....
The solution is so simple it's not even funny...
1) Create a whole new group of servers and only allow server transfers from any old server to any server in the new group of servers.
2) As most or all old servers would then be nearly empty, merge the old servers within their existing groups, using the normal merge procedures.
3) Allow everyone to take all of their stuff with them to the new group of servers.
4) Give everyone enough notice, so they can prepare for the transfer to the new group of servers.
Done.

Same process for Classic and 2.0 servers...
6173975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 11:11 AM   #97
91User179324
Rookie

91User179324 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Transfer of server

Well.. I think TQ should to allow we players to change from a server to other 'cause a lot of ppl are tired to be at the same server..
At least TQ should to allow do it just once and u need be sure of what u want 'cause u'll be not able to come back again... So.. I'm from Saturn server and I got a freaking lag in the last weeks.. I don't know if it about the new patches or what..but one think I know... I'm really tired to be at this server...so..if TQ do it.. it will be very very nice ahah..or do some split..any transfer as kylin from saturn and now ..do saturn for a new other server... whatever...
well... thx...

think about TQ.. xD
91User179324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 02:32 PM   #98
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:

I see exactly what you are saying...but I have also added up the exact ammount to outdue (Terr0r) our top king in our server and can do it easily probably with enough left over where it would take him a while to overdue me again too. So say I do put the money in and take it from him...does that make it unfair because I came out of nowhere and knocked him down pushing another king out? Same if someone transfers it will just mean those kings need to step it up to outdue the new king. (Also this would be a plus to TQ because that means more money spent by those kings trying to keep their nobility lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6173975 View Post
The solution is so simple it's not even funny...
1) Create a whole new group of servers and only allow server transfers from any old server to any server in the new group of servers.
2) As most or all old servers would then be nearly empty, merge the old servers within their existing groups, using the normal merge procedures.
3) Allow everyone to take all of their stuff with them to the new group of servers.
4) Give everyone enough notice, so they can prepare for the transfer to the new group of servers.
Done.

Same process for Classic and 2.0 servers...
^Exactly^

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91User179324 View Post
Well.. I think TQ should to allow we players to change from a server to other 'cause a lot of ppl are tired to be at the same server..
At least TQ should to allow do it just once and u need be sure of what u want 'cause u'll be not able to come back again... So.. I'm from Saturn server and I got a freaking lag in the last weeks.. I don't know if it about the new patches or what..but one think I know... I'm really tired to be at this server...so..if TQ do it.. it will be very very nice ahah..or do some split..any transfer as kylin from saturn and now ..do saturn for a new other server... whatever...
well... thx...

think about TQ.. xD
I too would love to change servers but not due to lag as you are having problems with just cant understand or write to half of the server. I have a hard time comminicating with people who do not know any english and making trades is impossible in these cases.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Last edited by Tommit83; 2011-12-01 at 02:35 PM..
Old 2011-12-01, 04:39 PM   #99
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
I too would love to change servers but not due to lag as you are having problems with just cant understand or write to half of the server. I have a hard time comminicating with people who do not know any english and making trades is impossible in these cases.
Hate to break the news to you but every server has more people that can't speak english then people that can speak english. All my english speaking friends quit, it seems that Egyptians stay longer then anyone. I only know one strong Egyptian that quit, all the rest still play.
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 01:15 PM   #100
0.o

0.o Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Tommit did you find any servers where the majority speak English well?

TQ have you considered using Lotus translator? it should be able to live translate between most languages spoken in Conquer... Yes it will cost you, but would be super awesome for the players!
I must say I'm impressed with the english speaking ability of most players, but it is very annoying when they dont ;p

Tags
moving chara, server transfer, transfer