Old 2011-03-26, 06:30 AM   #1
MelsNotes
Rookie

MelsNotes Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Did TwofoldBlades during ShurikenVortex get nerfed???

Did TwofoldBlades during ShurikenVortex get nerfed???

I worked really hard on my char to develop a ninja before a Ninja ever existed on this game. My husband introduced me to this game spring of 2008. At that time, I was NOT interested in CO because it did not have a Ninja class. However, my husband had been playing for years, and he really wanted me to be interested in this game with him.

So, I gave a lot of thought into how to construct a Ninja out of the classes available at that time. I started with a Trojan for the speed of Cyclone and the ability to use two weapons. And I worked really, really hard to level to 134 as a non-reborn wearing Unique gear; and all but the last 2 of those levels was before the talisman were on this game!

As luck would have it, before I reborned the first time, a Ninja became available on this game; and I continued on the path I had chosen to develop a Ninja. So, I reborned into a Water Tao, which seemed like a very logical choice for me to add extra attack from Stigma and use MagicShield for extra defense.

Nowadays, I am a 2nd reborn Tro-Wat-Ninja 134-134-134 with the ability to use several skills at once, such as until recently, I was able to use TwofoldBlades with ShurikenVortex.

Ever since the Ninja came out 2 years ago, those two skills have been able to be used together. I have used that skill for 2 years on other Ninja chars. ...But only recently, since my 2nd reborn Tro-Wat-Nin has been killing chars 54 BP higher on Myths:Unicorn server, these skills cannot be used in combination any more.

That is NOT fair. Fog has already been nerfed. Herc has increased too much for my ninja +6 Super talis to stand even 1 hit. And now the game will not allow me to Twofold and Shuriken at same time so I can hopefully kill hercing tros!

I really am ticked off. I have worked on this char for 3 years, longer than perhaps many of your programmers have...

Wanna know how I can kill 54 BP higher??? My special combo includes: Cyclone, StarofAccuracy, Stigma, MagicShield, ShurikenVortex and TwofoldBlades all at same time! I worked three years to get that legally never hacking, just skill and a lot of thoughtful planning.

How about nerfing that herc? If not, I think MelsNotes will make an excellent 134-134-134 hercing trojan again... Where's my flaming scepters?
MelsNotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 09:43 AM   #2
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

You, need to see that Ninja's were overpowered and Trojans were underpowered for a long time ever since Ninja came out. So now it's the other way around and it's our turn to take over CO!
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 12:28 PM   #3
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

as far as I am aware - from having a ninja myself
I was never able to two fold blade while in vortex! you can melee someone to give the extra damage, but not two-fold
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 07:05 AM   #4
C76RememberMeBitch
Rookie

C76RememberMeBitch Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

How did you use two XP skills at once? Also, I wasn't able to Vortex + TFB at the same time either. Ninjas are lame, only good if they have more BP and not facing any class that has a monk rebirth.
C76RememberMeBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 09:56 AM   #5
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

ive been playing with the ninja for 3 years when they released ninjas, and no ninjas couldnt use XP shurikenvortex + tfb... only XP shuriken + melee works

so i mean from the start, ninjas werent able to use shuriken + tfb

Quote:
Cyclone, StarofAccuracy, Stigma, MagicShield, ShurikenVortex and TwofoldBlades
and about ur combo, u dont need magicshield during shurikenvortex lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by C76RememberMeBitch View Post
How did you use two XP skills at once? Also, I wasn't able to Vortex + TFB at the same time either. Ninjas are lame, only good if they have more BP and not facing any class that has a monk rebirth.
maybe he went to TG and got the cyclone there and then kill more stakes and got almost full XP then run to arena or gwa to cyclone + shuriken

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water

Last edited by tuani90; 2013-11-29 at 10:02 AM..
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote