Old 2013-05-03, 10:41 PM   #31
BowenDragon1
Rookie

BowenDragon1 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Over the last 3 years I have accounted for literally hundreds of thousands of bots. But the net effect was that I spent my time, the gm's deleted/botjailed the bots and 20 minutes later they were all back. Banning an IP adress has no effect, the programs change the IP adress. The bots transfer all the money and items to a non bot character and then the real player gets those items. But the real players never seem to be penalized. So I will never buy another DB as it is a waste of money, I just play for fun and accept the fact that the bulkers and botters are going to kick me in every tourney except skill team.
BowenDragon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 12:28 PM   #32
jdgdg
Rookie

jdgdg Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

TQ: hmm, how can we make the players bulk more? oh, i know! lets remove all the good rewards!
jdgdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 04:10 AM   #33
Rookie

5685002 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default The Funniest thing ever

I'm not quite sure I understand TQ's motive to remove 1st rebirth DB, and the DB from mine cave.. Oh wait, remove DB = cps as well.. Now you can get a massive 800 chi points which is good for about 4 rolls mind you if you have 3 locked. The focus of the game needs to go back to being about the game, and not being about who else creators can screw over to get more $$.. What happend to pride and creation of things people enjoy to do as hobbyists? I believe the first sentence was introduced as a way to remove botters... Now if your VIP you get a bot.... Does this mean we can expect db back on first rebirth and in the mine caves?
5685002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 03:20 PM   #34
User625466710
Rookie

User625466710 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

to ensure people keep buying cps* rather then farming dbs..
User625466710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-31, 04:30 AM   #35
User367322745

User367322745 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Tq needs to employ real programers.

The reason I say this is very simple. Most botting programs have advantages and those are efficiency in speed.

meaning a botting program collects gold and items quickly and can increase in level dramatically. Most people if had the chance to see a botting program at work will see how quick a character can move from one end of the map to an other in extreme speeds and precision. Normal characters are limited to the reaction times of a human being behind a mouse clicking.

Botting programs have information of location of monsters and items on the ground and jump very precisely multiple times.

People use bots to have advantages over the human slow accuracy and thinking process.

Tq needs to collect relevant data as in

1) Character online time
2) Character gold collection with in that on time.
3) Character average jumps per min within 10 min intervals according to server wide averages of other chararcter within the same map.
4) Character trades of those items with zero gold value.
5) Character creation date according to it's level

Each character should have a running history background that is evaluated according to it's last server update.

this would be an example log

Record date log for : Oct 30 2013 - Oct 31 2013
Character name: "goldfinger345"
Character is VIP level: 0
Character Clicks/min/10min span: 138 Clicks
Character Clicks/hour : 8280
Character CreateDate: Oct 30 2013
Character Level: 75
Character Gold/funds IN: 210,000,000
Character Tradedfunds IN: 0
Character Tradedfunds OUT: 200,000,000
Character Gold/funds OUT: 200,000,000

List of Characters traded with :Coolguy,bonifi,xamle,teerad,boinger,loliboo,

Character meteors found: 37
Character DragonBalls found 1

This would be an example on how easy distinguishing between a bot and a normal character. For one the gold will be a larger amount and if traded funds in is less than what is on hand or traded out then it should set off red flags

I guarantee this will eliminate 100% of all bots as it will track the gold traded out and to whom it goes to. Tq could also watch the items purchased with the use of the gold being moved and find the actual beneficiary of those funds.

When word gets out that a main character can be tied to the use of such programs all attempts to use bots will lose its appeal.

I like to call this risk aversion. To render bots absolutely 100% useless due to the increase in risk associated to the use of these programs.
User367322745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-31, 05:02 AM   #36

8863254 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User367322745 View Post
Tq needs to employ real programers.

The reason I say this is very simple. Most botting programs have advantages and those are efficiency in speed.

meaning a botting program collects gold and items quickly and can increase in level dramatically. Most people if had the chance to see a botting program at work will see how quick a character can move from one end of the map to an other in extreme speeds and precision. Normal characters are limited to the reaction times of a human being behind a mouse clicking.

Botting programs have information of location of monsters and items on the ground and jump very precisely multiple times.

People use bots to have advantages over the human slow accuracy and thinking process.

Tq needs to collect relevant data as in

1) Character online time
2) Character gold collection with in that on time.
3) Character average jumps per min within 10 min intervals according to server wide averages of other chararcter within the same map.
4) Character trades of those items with zero gold value.
5) Character creation date according to it's level

Each character should have a running history background that is evaluated according to it's last server update.

this would be an example log

Record date log for : Oct 30 2013 - Oct 31 2013
Character name: "goldfinger345"
Character is VIP level: 0
Character Clicks/min/10min span: 138 Clicks
Character Clicks/hour : 8280
Character CreateDate: Oct 30 2013
Character Level: 75
Character Gold/funds IN: 210,000,000
Character Tradedfunds IN: 0
Character Tradedfunds OUT: 200,000,000
Character Gold/funds OUT: 200,000,000

List of Characters traded with :Coolguy,bonifi,xamle,teerad,boinger,loliboo,

Character meteors found: 37
Character DragonBalls found 1

This would be an example on how easy distinguishing between a bot and a normal character. For one the gold will be a larger amount and if traded funds in is less than what is on hand or traded out then it should set off red flags

I guarantee this will eliminate 100% of all bots as it will track the gold traded out and to whom it goes to. Tq could also watch the items purchased with the use of the gold being moved and find the actual beneficiary of those funds.

When word gets out that a main character can be tied to the use of such programs all attempts to use bots will lose its appeal.

I like to call this risk aversion. To render bots absolutely 100% useless due to the increase in risk associated to the use of these programs.
Only massive states with unlimited funds from citizens taxpaying money can afford to "watch" over everyone.

Theres too many acccounts made for them to check everyone, sure this could be a good complementary tool, though it wont eliminate botting. And if this would create any lag, latency issues etc, its a bad move as response time is everything in this game.

I think their main focus should be to destroy clientless botting as thats what creates the lag and most problems.

Though I have to say, Its less lag now which is great, but its worse playing marketwise and potting\gold wise than it was before the bots where removed.

The market is dying and 215 cps is getting close to shopping mall prices..which says alot. Its like the game`s in starvation mode.

If they are going to remove the bots, they have to either increase the gold circulation in the game or reduce the cost of neccessity items ingame; aka mainly pots.
8863254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 09:29 PM   #37
C76RememberMeBitch
Rookie

C76RememberMeBitch Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Remove Trades and increase the drop rates for VIP characters. Bots will be useless since they can't trade the items over.
No more buying and selling as this allows for bot manipulation.
Also, the only items you can drop when killed would be potions. if you drop an item on your own accord, it would disappear.
C76RememberMeBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 03:02 PM   #38
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by C76RememberMeBitch View Post
Remove Trades and increase the drop rates for VIP characters. Bots will be useless since they can't trade the items over.
No more buying and selling as this allows for bot manipulation.
Also, the only items you can drop when killed would be potions. if you drop an item on your own accord, it would disappear.
thats why they r making CO3 that u cant trade with anyone, u have to do ur own gear

and if i understood right there wont be CPs at all, i mean paypal / bulk

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 05:29 PM   #39
TheSandMan
Rookie

TheSandMan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

All you doing is making it harder for honest farmers to not be able to do anything, but buy from tq. The good drops are controled by the top bulkers and botters already, so ty for nothing tq
TheSandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 08:25 PM   #40
nostorA

nostorA Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Tq make bot programs too...because I refuse to belive they can't check whos botting and who doesnt.
I saw ppl who bulk like crazzy and they wont be banned in this life time...and they use bot in arena or pk tournaments etc...
nostorA is offline   Reply With Quote