Rookie

User540637522 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Female VIP account cannot claim roses

How could this has not been for seen?
User540637522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-16, 10:57 PM   #2
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by User540637522 View Post
How could this has not been for seen?
Hmm, could you take a screenshot of that and I'll check in with the staff in charge.
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 04:08 PM   #3
Shizz
Rookie

Shizz Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Lol basically what he means is, let's say you have a VIP3 account binded to a male character. When you log in, you get 5 roses per day in your little rose thing at the top left of the screen. But of course female players do not send roses, so if you log into a female level 3 VIP account, you don't get anything.

An idea for that might be, each time the new day rolls around, 5 roses could maybe added into your rose count on the female character automatically, since you can't send them.
Old 2011-03-17, 04:40 PM   #4
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
Lol basically what he means is, let's say you have a VIP3 account binded to a male character. When you log in, you get 5 roses per day in your little rose thing at the top left of the screen. But of course female players do not send roses, so if you log into a female level 3 VIP account, you don't get anything.

An idea for that might be, each time the new day rolls around, 5 roses could maybe added into your rose count on the female character automatically, since you can't send them.
I know what he means, what I wanted him to do is just to take a screenshot for me and see how that goes. =/

And I've also received several reports on it.
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 10:54 AM   #5
*ChLoE*
Rookie

*ChLoE* Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Hmm, could you take a screenshot of that and I'll check in with the staff in charge.

I agree with her, i am from Group: Wild Kingdom Server : Phoenix

VIp 6 and a female character and i attached the screenshot about the 30 roses that i will receive everyday which i never got.

PS. User540637522<---thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for your SUPPORT
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 122137954.jpg (99.6 KB, 19 views)
*ChLoE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 06:24 PM   #6
User642336446
Rookie

User642336446 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default flowers are rotten as rewards

flower are not good as any reward for quest or vip becasue female char that do get them have to trade them to a male char to use. Im lucky my fiance plays so he i can give to him to give me... but isnt like buying your own flowers
User642336446 is offline   Reply With Quote