Old 2012-06-28, 03:43 PM   #1
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
生气 Protesting for Friends

Recently a big issue happened involving a very good friend of mine named hummingbird in dark scerver. She is the Deputy Leader in my guild and a friend on facebook as well. She lost her account because she switched classes and did an item swap with another player in our server for gears of equal type different class. The person who made the swap was banned for alleged point card purchase fraud. But for some odd reason hummingbird was also banned for having traded the gears with this other person. They live in different countries, they do not know each other personally, but because of making a trade they were banned together. I talked Hummingbird through every step I could and she finally got a response that to regain her account she has to pay quite a bit of money even though she was not in the wrong for making a swap on gears because there is nothign wrong with that. This is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard of and I feel that whoever is allegedly investigating this does not know how to do their job. I personally know that the trade was made legitly because she wanted to change classes and refuse to sit by and watch her suffer because of someones inability to properly do their job.

I am currently awaiting this issue to be resolved before I spend another substantive ammount of money on cps, because if buying a gear can get me banned now...I refuse to do so. I have a bound ring and vest and am planning on replacing them with an unbound 2 socket ring and vest of equal attributes and the ammount of cps I need to purchase just to do this is way too much to be worried on whether that ring and vest will cause me to lose my account. When her account issue is resolved I will then buy my next bulks but until then I will nto put another dollar into this game!

So to whoever views this I ask that you look further into this case and stop punishing someone who has done nothing wrong because you have other legit cp buyers worried of falling prey to a similar situation and therefore will nto buy cps until they know that this can be fixed if somethign happened to them much liek this situation.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 06:23 PM   #2
Blackknite

Blackknite Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default i am scarred

I fear for putting points in this game as well. i am almost ready to reborn my water and was going to buy an exemption token but with this stuff happening why should i spend my hard earned money with the fear of not being able to access my account. arrowfire and hummingbird are great friends of mine and they were banned for accepting items they had no idea were illegal. I feel this was and is wrong.
Guild Leader Of UnderwldKnights

TRUE GAMERS don't BOT

^ When bots outnumber real players a game is not a game anymore.
Blackknite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 06:34 PM   #3
Nugg$

Nugg$ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差

I feel for hummingbird too. She is being done wrong here and someone needs to get up and do something about it. Seems like bots and hackers are running the game anymore. Us fair players cant do anything these days. If we cant rely on the staff to help correct the wrong then whats the point of playing. I began playing Conquer over three years ago and so far I have been wrongfully bot jailed, wrongfully 1 day bot banned, hacked, and scammed. Someone needs to step it up and get this game in order before everyone quits playing and all thats left is bots and hackers scamming each other all day long.

Quit playing until something is done about these bots!
Nugg$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 06:44 PM   #4
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i feel the same there seem to be more botters than ever and all the players that don't are the ones getting into trouble for nothing . i havcve also been put into bot jail for no reason 2 times now . i would never bot hell i go looking for them to report them and 20 min latter i go back and the same botters are there ? not i can't log into my account , i was on this morning the got dc and after i took my son to work around 3pm est i tried to log back in and says my password is invalid WTF, i'm about to the point of selling out and finding a new game. hell you can't trade with other players now without getting baned . the more hacks and bots you have the better you are anymore it's bs
lv. 140
DL of DâCh0§£n0n£§

BOTTERS are a bad bad thing
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 07:09 PM   #5
User545847861
Rookie

User545847861 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

hey thankyou so much guys i appreciate everything you have done tommit i just hope they resolve this quickly aswell !!! My hubby and i were planning on upgrading our gears soon too we have been saving up a fair bit of money but if this dosnt get sorted that wont be happening im scared to buy cards now and im also scared to trade anything they can have the gears back i dont want them if thats what it takes to get my account back then thats what i will do
User545847861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 07:37 PM   #6
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by User545847861 View Post
hey thankyou so much guys i appreciate everything you have done tommit i just hope they resolve this quickly aswell !!! My hubby and i were planning on upgrading our gears soon too we have been saving up a fair bit of money but if this dosnt get sorted that wont be happening im scared to buy cards now and im also scared to trade anything they can have the gears back i dont want them if thats what it takes to get my account back then thats what i will do
But you know that would be completely unfair. If we are unsafe when buying or trading our gears for others then there is no point in buying cards in the first place. If they cant resolve issues and get everythign straitened back out then there is no way I woill be spending anymore money in this game. I would hate to buy soemthign from a booth and have it end up having me banned.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2012-06-28, 07:39 PM   #7
Blackknite

Blackknite Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

another thing i want to add is that the innisont gets banned but TQ can never seem to get those who bot to get armour like bloodlust psychopath and all of his other characters.
Guild Leader Of UnderwldKnights

TRUE GAMERS don't BOT

^ When bots outnumber real players a game is not a game anymore.

Last edited by blackknite90; 2012-06-28 at 07:42 PM..
Blackknite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 04:59 PM   #8
starride

starride Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Bot situation going out of control...
Bot remedies going out of hand...
Both TQ and Customers going into war...

Is there any precedent in the recent centuries of a company waging war on its payers?
The incorporated person is indeed a socio and psycho path. This is abnormal.

And Blizzard sells "language limited" D3 here so we can't read or hear English,
even if we can connect to North America's servers. Are entrepreneurs afraid
the brazilian people to dominate the planet and force them to dance samba?

This is off-topic, but an example of how bad things are becoming with DRMs
and other things. Internet and multimedia got their drawbacks too.

Edit:

I called Blizzard Brazil helpdesk number as stated in their account support web page,
they got it right in 2 minutes. The company decided to give away "full" licenses and assumed
that nowhere in their ads was a saying "region limited"; my box was printed as
"full pre-sale version" and they just asked some simple data, of course.

Would add their automated / recorded cast voices are almost foreigner, the people
they hired are all brazilian but speak portugese like a pakistani taxi driver in NY.
But they do the right thing and are most professional.

Last edited by dueda; 2012-07-01 at 12:34 PM..
starride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 08:39 PM   #9
Tommit
Veteran Member

Now my good friend crash has been hacked as well and having major problems recovering his account. I have been on TeamSpeak with him through this whole process and its just rediculous. Somebody seriously needs to invest in training lessons for customer service. He has been forwarded on to every department there is only to be sent right back to the one he started and still no results. This makes me truly want to quit while I am ahead. I hae been hacked one tiem and luckily it was quite simple for me to retrieve my account but for others especially those that have been laying for many years this task is much harder.

Now I find out Hummingbird is getting no help yet another has recieved word that by simply giving up their gears they can regain their account. She swapped gears for gears why cant she just have her original gears restored it is not her fault???

I just do not like seeing my friends get screwed over and this truly makes me want to quit while I am ahead.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2012-06-30, 02:16 AM   #10
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i know you are frustrated but there are not much help to get in this forum when it comes to this kind of stuff. HD or email tq is the only way. Keep your headcool & write with a polite language with them.
I wish you good luck
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote