Old 2012-05-14, 10:28 AM   #41
91User169603

91User169603 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

under the sales act of 1998 they have to give us something for the money we spent even with there stupid terms and conditions they can never ever get rid of conquer 2.0 because of this act if they take away our stuff that we have paid for even with there Terms and conditions they wouldnt stand a chance in a court of law against someone like me that works in sales they have no right to take away what i have paid for without me breaking there rules they have no reason to terminate conquer 2.0 which means the only way even with there terms they could actually do it is liquidation which they wont do because then they have to cease trading altogether so tbh idc about there terms nor would i do anything if they did terminate the game.

and from what i read somewhere cant remember where the new co 3.0 is going to be linked with ea games and i think blizzard who make the warcraft games.
91User169603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 11:33 AM   #42
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
but what many does not realise is that by stating we must breech contract or breakrules basiclly if we do none of these this part of the contract is null and void. It only waives our rights to pursuing if we are in the wrong.
But I bet TQ has some great lawyers seeing as though they are a big company and can probably make sure we have something broke prior to our reimbursement in the first place lol.
As I posted above tommy:

(b) You agree that if the Service or your Account is terminated or cancelled for any reasons or length of time, you are not entitled to any reimbursement or refund of any fees paid for the purchases of any Game Items or unused access time.

This basically means, the service can be terminated at any time, service would mean the game shutting down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91User169603 View Post
under the sales act of 1998 they have to give us something for the money we spent even with there stupid terms and conditions they can never ever get rid of conquer 2.0 because of this act if they take away our stuff that we have paid for even with there Terms and conditions they wouldnt stand a chance in a court of law against someone like me that works in sales they have no right to take away what i have paid for without me breaking there rules they have no reason to terminate conquer 2.0 which means the only way even with there terms they could actually do it is liquidation which they wont do because then they have to cease trading altogether so tbh idc about there terms nor would i do anything if they did terminate the game.

and from what i read somewhere cant remember where the new co 3.0 is going to be linked with ea games and i think blizzard who make the warcraft games.
I have been in sales myself for 6 years, I also study computer & Internet law at university. By agreeing to the terms of service, you are agreeing to wave all lawful rights that could occur.

The sales act currently has no grounds here, we do not own any of the property nor the accounts they are played on. However, this could soon change with China leading the way by introducing new laws to protect the online gaming community. You can read about it HERE

Again - although this is a Chinese company the English version of the game is situated in California, US. And any court cases will take place in California under California state law.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 02:37 PM   #43

5117230 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Ok so after readying what you all have to say, i have to say that after 7-8 years playing CO2 and finally getting Full +12 / P6 Perm TQ say they will make a new game from scatch, becuase they cannot fix the problems with the old game ? or because they cannot make money from the old game? or they cannot stop the botters? what ever. Why did TQ allow botters to rule the Game & Archer / Monk Farming? meaning people didnt have to buy DB's. Then they Added BP i lost 90pct of my friends to this, then they brought out talismans i lost more friends, then they brought out Dragon Souls, oh i lost more friends to this, now they are making a new game that takes all these things away so the game is more fun again !!!, do u think all the people that left the game will return?? beacuse i can tell u for a FACT the answer is NO NO NO. TQ have already damaged there REP in the gaming world by turning CO1 Best PVP game ever into CO2 a game that can only be played if u bulk, I for one will never play CO3, how can i? just leave my CO2 Char to rot? if TQ want to make a new GAME just call it a diffent name eg. WE CANT STOP BOTTERS SO WE HAVE TO MAKE A NEW GAME // i have stuck with TQ for a long time hoping things would get better, but truth is its got worse, now i will be rewared by haveing to start all over again, have to spend another $20k to get full spec, thanks but no thanks. When new game comes out, oh guess what, i loose more friends untill all the server are DEAD, so i end up full +12 full spec finally after 7-8 years of loyal service and buying DB's to be stuck on a DEAD server thanks.... LOOKS like i have been TQ'ed. I think i will try a new game.. Just by sugesting this has made me angree, because u what to turn the game back into the game that i loved CO1 buy renaming it CO3 but i cannot take any of my char from CO2, i have to say i will have to look for a new game that is not made by TQ sorry, this is just me saying what everyone is thinking, i have enjoyed the ups and down's but think it time to move on, unless TQ want to fix CO2 and bring the fun back to the game, i have lots of suggestion on how they can do this if they are intrested.
Has Been fun while it lasted...

hope TQ pulls a rabbit from the bag and fix CO2 instead of making a new game, there is so much that can be done to CO2 to make it good again
5117230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 08:28 PM   #44
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Come on you guys, that's not gonna happen like some of you just brought up here, Conquer 2.0 is gonna be available as usual no matter when the new Conquer comes out.

And they will coexist for sure!
Old 2012-05-14, 08:30 PM   #45
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5234354 View Post
I am already thinking of of sueing TQ over its neglect of this game, i have spent over $10k on this full +12 full P6 prince, this game has always had problems, but i stuck with it, for the last week i have not even been able to play, i am very upset at this, if TQ want to make a new game and neglect Co 2 even more then i want my money bck, why make a game called co3, if u want to make a new game, you call it sum think different and u fix co2.....
Wait a minute, we haven't said anything about shutting down Conquer Online 2.0 have we? Rumor has it that we're gonna shut down the servers and force everybody to play the new game, which is completely nonsense.

It's not gonna happen, we just promote a new game similar to Conquer Online and it's a totally new game, and it will not affect the players who would like to stick to Conquer Online 2.0 for sure.

There's no need to panick buddy, it's going to be fine and you can wait and see. I'm always a man of my word.
Old 2012-05-14, 08:35 PM   #46
Mephisto
All Hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I've just done the hard work for you. Here it is...

https://account.91.com/common/read.htm

Lawyer my ass..

Okay guys, you should just calm yourselves and listen up!

Neither your accounts nor your information or money spent on this game will be in vain cause we're not planning on something like "deleting all accounts" that kind of thing!

I'm not sure who thought it up in the first place, I saw it on the regular forum as well, and I'm not going to find the guy who's doing this to cause the massive panic on both forums.

In fact, that is just another game, similar to Conquer Online, and I'll put a new logo out for you guys to take a look at when the time is right. Sure it has nothing to do with Conquer Online to some extent, but they're still similar and the names might have something in common too.

A new poll also had already been posted out there on the official site and you guys can check it out there!

In the end, man posting something like this won't help a bit, you should PM me in the first place. =/
Old 2012-05-15, 06:00 AM   #47
brunoxavi
Rookie

brunoxavi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Wow, a lawyer with extremely bad spelling and grammar? Don't bullshit me kid!

Yes consumers have protection on certain things, but not a service which is essentially free to play, a player has no consumer rights if TQ decided to shut down the game. TQ are in their right to withdraw a product from the market, just the same as any other company.

Basically what your saying is - If a shop only once stocked a t-shirt, and next time I went into that shop, the product had been pulled. I could take that shop to court? Not at all.

Please read over the Conquer Online terms of service before posting such ridiculous comments.
Srry Kid as you can notice i dont live on a Country that english is the first language, and is hard to talk to ppl who seems to gain something to cover a company mistakes, let me explain to you child, in Law theres a big difference between buy a product and for service providers, so dont use a example of someone "whos buying" a T-Shirt, btw btw go do some internet research learn anything about consumers right, and again i will explain to you in some countries as Usa, Brazil, Portugual, Italy etc the contracts made by the consumer and the company is considerer only a parameter, since the company has the power to lock all consumers with they terms , even on internet. So Please before rage on a person, think careful, not everyone in this game is a Kid playing fantasy shits.
brunoxavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 06:11 AM   #48
brunoxavi
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyejeye View Post
Yeah, but you got what you paid for. What if you lost all your cps on demon boxes? Would you demand a refund, because you paid and didn't win?
It's up to you what do you do with cps, you can buy items, go lotto or anything you want.
You pay for a service which you clearly get (cps), and you have no contract with TQ, which would provide you any other conditions that TQ must keep.
So no chance to win in court.
Is simple as i said before, a service provider consumer, you dont get refund by the phone credits that you used, but you got some rights by the bill you paid for , when you acquire cps buying they cards a consumer relation is created, lets take the phone company again as parameter, since they dont sell anything just provide a service, so when u buy they credits you can call or do what you want, but they cant stop provide you the signal service, in internet we have some international conventions, that say that the service provide needs to stop selling his service a long time before he stops the service, who needs to stay stabilized as usual. Untill the deadline.
Old 2012-05-15, 06:15 AM   #49
brunoxavi
Rookie

And again sorry for the bad grammar, if you guys can, just aswer in another language, and sorry for the spam, But think on internet as a world web, so you cant only use the law of one country, as tq have a few representants on some countries each country make his consumer law be applied, combined with the internatiol rigths and a few convetions about internet responsabilty of the companies.

And just for a note: Who here already saw facebook, google and another web sites getting law sues over they services ???!!!! even when a person doesnt even work for they do something wrong, even you SIGNING they terms of agreement. Thats because of consumer rights and Internet Conventions.

Im not saying lets all sue TQ, what i say is they are doing a lazy job and forgot about CO 2.0 and his consumers, and they are gonna do more crap work when 3.0 is on

Last edited by brunoxavi; 2012-05-15 at 06:20 AM..
Old 2012-05-15, 06:31 AM   #50
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoxavi View Post

Im not saying lets all sue TQ, what i say is they are doing a lazy job and forgot about CO 2.0 and his consumers, and they are gonna do more crap work when 3.0 is on
about htis im thinking too
what will happen with co2 when co3 will bereleased?
tq will focus on co3 updates and will forget about co2
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote