Old 2012-04-25, 08:16 PM   #1
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
问题 tiered of hackers

i am so sick of ~Enea~ , BeckIe , BloodLust , SweetBlood , killerdeath and Psychopa†h
thay are all the same people and he hacked BeckIe's account and brags about it. i call tq and tell them, and thay don't seem to care. he took 3 of her accounts BeckIe , Slyverlining and maga (can't remember how that one was spelled) . he took her facebook i know that for sure he was talking to me on it and told me he wasn't giving them back to her unless she got a webcam . how can he get away with this ? ~Enea~ was baned a long time ago so how can he even get on the game . it's getting to were i don't want to play any more and i spend alot of money on this game . i'm vip lv 5 . and with people like that it's not any fun anymore. he uses verry foul language all the time. he thretens to hack others. he is almost all +12 now and it's not his gear he stold it . somone plz do somthing about it .
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 08:37 PM   #2
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差

Quote:
Originally Posted by User488022764 View Post
i am so sick of ~Enea~ , BeckIe , BloodLust , SweetBlood , killerdeath and Psychopa†h
thay are all the same people and he hacked BeckIe's account and brags about it. i call tq and tell them, and thay don't seem to care. he took 3 of her accounts BeckIe , Slyverlining and maga (can't remember how that one was spelled) . he took her facebook i know that for sure he was talking to me on it and told me he wasn't giving them back to her unless she got a webcam . how can he get away with this ? ~Enea~ was baned a long time ago so how can he even get on the game . it's getting to were i don't want to play any more and i spend alot of money on this game . i'm vip lv 5 . and with people like that it's not any fun anymore. he uses verry foul language all the time. he thretens to hack others. he is almost all +12 now and it's not his gear he stold it . somone plz do somthing about it .
You must play Dark server huh?
I agree they have been giving me lots of problems as well. There is a character named A.Jordan he is using as of now too.
Get them out of here!
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 08:41 PM   #3
Blackknite

Blackknite Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i know A.Jordan and enea are the same because of the messages he sent me, the way they jumped in sync one after the other in Birds Island and threattening to hack peoples accounts. we want them gone and gone for good. also they are a disruptive to the game by bad mouthing all wemon and using offensive language to them.
Guild Leader Of UnderwldKnights

TRUE GAMERS don't BOT

^ When bots outnumber real players a game is not a game anymore.
Blackknite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 08:57 PM   #4
Nugg$

Nugg$ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Being a long time player of Conquer I too feel it is completely unfair what hes done in here. This guy comes out of nowhere with someone elses gears and starts putting everyone down, pking everyone, and threatening everyone who does not suck up to him that he will hack them too. thats why i dont get on much anymore it got whack yo. I mean come on if asnyone else would have hacked someone that whole account would have been banned and the gears would have been lost but this guy just keeps getting away with it. First there was ~Enea~ who got perm banned so he somehow got everything hannded off to BloodLust, then says i dont care if they catch me i got lots of character I can hand off too TQ aint as smart as me: Psychopa†h, SweetBlood, A.Jordan, ßeckle, killerdeath asnd who knows who else he has lined up. I say scan that guys IP and block them all on perm ban! Even if ßeckle the real ßeckle wont get her stuff back at least make it disappear so this hacker wont have it!

Quit playing until something is done about these bots!
Nugg$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 10:29 PM   #5
Earl(crash4415)

i agree nugg he needs to be baned on all hi accounts and all the ip's he uses . idk how he keeps getting away with it this is the 3rd person he has hacked
Old 2012-04-27, 09:48 PM   #6
Earl(crash4415)

难过 Enea telling me on BeckIes facebook he not giving back

look below

Last edited by crash4415; 2012-04-27 at 09:54 PM..
Old 2012-04-27, 09:51 PM   #7
Earl(crash4415)

Last edited by crash4415; 2012-04-27 at 09:53 PM..
Old 2012-04-27, 09:54 PM   #8
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Wow insane, Enea is so dumb for just saying all that to someone he doesnt even know...he needs to be punished for sure.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 02:52 AM   #9
User16680264
Banned User

User16680264 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

This was From HC@netdragon.com

We have checked our records and found that the reported items were taken by *TIGER* on Apr 22. We regret that there were items that were
sold for CPs and the CPs were used up in buying demonbox requests, so we were unable to assist you in retrieving them.

These items were Feather Pistol, Ocean Rapier, Copper Ring and Dragon Ring. We were, however, able to help you retrieve other items,
and you can check the button marked “Items Returned” when you& nbsp;next login to the game.

-----------------------------

Im going to Say this one last thing about the hack case and my char.

I am thankfull i got most my gears back

But im also going to say that tq has no care for there customers that have spent alot as shown below but obisly for known reasons i cannot post the accout.

Account: ----------, VIP Level: 3
TQ Point Cards Credit in this Month: $79.95
Accumulative Consumption: $1537.31

-^-Note this is only for my jollyroger server account (Keep in mind servers been out 4 months) here is the one From my old server Crystal -v-

Account: ---------, VIP Level: 3
TQ Point Cards Credit in this Month: $29.99
Accumulative Consumption: $2236.61
Ive included the vip account in the email sent to all GMs
Im not saying ive spent more then others but im the one whos not ever going to let this go.. i spent 80 bucks 2 days befor i got hacked my brand new 2 soc ring "Copper Ring" as you see above in the list, i Had also made my 130 Rapier 131 and my 115 Feather Pistol 124.

Now see i have no wepions and no ring for my char. Even though the items were sold and the cps were returned to you i still do not even get the cps. i at least deserve My 80usd in dbs back and that is only 25 dbs witch i still a major loss for my weps but at least i could get a new ring or some weps with though dbs. This is really dumb that ive spent so much money. And you have cought the person who did it and ive provided more then enought information of where the gears have gone and who has then on the vip site with the pictures ive posted

http://vipclub.91.com/showthread.php?p=29021#post29021

im going to post this all over the vip forms and any conquer online related forms i can find so that everyone knows you refuse to help Your high spending players even 100 bucks in there gears back then ive spent 3800 dollars since ive played and i also have a bulk payed on another vip account so there is 4100 usd ive spent and u guys are jewing me like a bunch of penny pushers

Lastly i dont care if this is your department or not you work for tq your all the same none of you care about the people that pay for the servis
User16680264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 08:04 AM   #10
Earl(crash4415)

i'm real srry about this for you to it seems likethay just don't care .