Old 2011-10-10, 11:11 AM   #1
91User169603

91User169603 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default TQ

Right now im not sure how anyone else feels about this but i just gotta vent, doing it here in the hope this catches some higher up's eye.

Ive seen loads of players getting gears alot better than mine that have never spent a penny on this game.
Now i think its pretty unfair that i pay to play this game and they get stuff for free.
So why dont TQ instead of bringing all this new random stuff that half of the players dont want. Why dont they make an anti botting program that actually works its annoying as hell fighting an aimbotter or auto nadoer but i dont mind too much.
But when a player acquires gears through using bots and makes there accounts good through bots now thats a kick in the teeth to all the players that do actually pay on here.
1. they get what we have got for free and we spend a couple of thousand.
2. the lag they create whilst using the bots is stupidly high especially when you start getting lag spikes.
3. is it just me or are majority of botters Egyptian sorry to sound stereotypical but on my server majority are egyptian there are a few others.
4. when are TQ going to realise if they dont sort what actually needs sorting they will more than likely lose the players that do actually buy DB's

TQ's answer to the above: oh we will make a super new item which you can only get by buying more DB's <---- near enough true and is a joke.

Sorry for posting this but really getting annoyed now.
91User169603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 12:43 PM   #2
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

There is actually something called marketing that allows players to obtain items. Just because someone has better items than you doesn't mean that they bot. They could have marketed really well to get those items, get items from friends who quit, or got really lucky with demon box or lotto.

I do agree with the botting issue, and increasing the botjail fine isn't really helping because they are just botting on noobs, rather than their main accounts.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 01:55 PM   #3
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

/moved To Gaming Discussion

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 07:56 PM   #4
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

I'mma break it down here for you, and admittedly, some of your points are precisely the facts that we're dealing with on a daily basis. If you're not satisfied with my answers, you can voice your mind following my response.

Quote:
1. they get what we have got for free and we spend a couple of thousand.
Concerning the botting issue here, harsher anti-bot policy has been adopted since Sept 30th, and also all GMs have been coerced to get on GM accounts every day at work. Not all of the botters get free items from the game, and we did suspend some accounts from the game when we found out they cheated on us.

Quote:
2. the lag they create whilst using the bots is stupidly high especially when you start getting lag spikes.
Lag problem is caused by piles of bots in game simultaneously, and for getting rid of those clientless mine bots, we've already taken actions to forbid them getting in the game. How's your PING value holding up lately?

Quote:
3. is it just me or are majority of botters Egyptian sorry to sound stereotypical but on my server majority are egyptian there are a few others.
Well, this is so wrong, I know pretty much of the bot users are from North America and Europe, perhaps you're right about most of the bots are from Egypt, but do NOT jump to conclusion that only Egyptians would take the shortcut and cheat their way to the top.

Quote:
4. when are TQ going to realise if they dont sort what actually needs sorting they will more than likely lose the players that do actually buy DB's

We DO realise that, in every bit of fact, we're working on this issue since it came out, believe it or not, we also consider this a headache for us. Put it this way, who would like to get to work and find the peculiar bots ravaging through every maps in game and can't do nothin' 'bout it? Ain't nobody would like to do nothing seeing people leaving the game we maintain.

TQ's answer to the above: oh we will make a super new item which you can only get by buying more DB's <---- near enough true and is a joke.

To OP: I know that most of the time, the response you could get from Help Desk isn't even close to your heart's content, but also consider this, per hour there'll be hundreds of players asking for help from them, they're really willing to help solve the problem, that's the truth, I was once a Help Desk agent, I don't know if you talked to me before or not, but I wanted to offer more assistance to the players!

Sorry for posting this but really getting annoyed now.[/QUOTE]
Old 2011-10-11, 05:27 AM   #5
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
To OP: I know that most of the time, the response you could get from Help Desk isn't even close to your heart's content, but also consider this, per hour there'll be hundreds of players asking for help from them, they're really willing to help solve the problem, that's the truth, I was once a Help Desk agent, I don't know if you talked to me before or not, but I wanted to offer more assistance to the players!
I know this is true. I've watched them work...

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 07:17 AM   #6
MonsterDo

MonsterDo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

An admin at my server used aimbot at an event tournament before, to test the system... didn't even catch her lmfaos.
Old 2011-10-11, 09:17 AM   #7
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

^ Mephisto's post

I've gotten out of botjail 26 times and it was just getting to be annoying contacting someone every other day because I shared the IP with a botter. I'm pleased to say that if you are let out by a GM it doesn't count towards your record. However, there is NO reason why I should have been botjailed 26 times and then let back out the same amount of times. Which brings the real problem again. GMs dont know the difference between a person's abilities and a bot, and they never will unless they educate themselves by both playing the game and using the bot. What they need is an anti-bot system, something that can detect the bots, instead of basing it solely on a GMs opinion(when in fact they don't know)

In other games its not that big a deal, because it's obvious who is botting and who isnt. Multiple characters with the same names, same autopath, etc. But COs issue is that the combat system is unique, many of the botjailed players get botjailed based on the way they participate in PvP, because they appear to be aimbotting or speedhacking, but they are in fact, not. If (god forbid) CO was pay to play, you wouldn't see nearly as many bots. But it would be obvious as to who is, and you could ban them. But when you have the ability to create/bot/delete/repeat accounts over and over again no matter how many get banned its impossible to find the host unless you start searching for them by IP.

I'm not just talking about your default IP, I'm talking about the internal IP specific to each computer. Because if you let someone else bot on your computer, you deserve to be jailed, instead of the current system where even if you live in the same household you can be botjailed for someone else's actions.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 09:37 AM   #8
SilentStrike

SilentStrike Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

TQ need to start using these bots to understand how they work. I did my own research on a noob back home which then quite obviously got bot jailed. They all have a disconnect on GM feature for a start making GM's almost worth less unless the person is stupid enough to forget to tick it.

Look at Microsoft. They have teams of people sussing out the competitions devices pulling it apart seeing how it works.

The ninja bots as said countless number of times. Force fatal strike speed to be server not client sided that's 50% of the botters gone. This game is a joke we need gm's on 24/7 not just when some body reports something.
SilentStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 09:51 AM   #9
MonsterDo

MonsterDo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Our GMs are just dumb and corrupt, so far 2 people from my server paid GM to be unban
Old 2011-10-11, 10:59 AM   #10
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterDo View Post
Our GMs are just dumb and corrupt, so far 2 people from my server paid GM to be unban
yeah people in my server have done the same thing.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote