Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2011-05-28, 04:48 PM   #31
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11070032 View Post
1. How do you even know most of the sales are from Egypt? TQ doesnt tell you that.
Common knowledge.

2. Yes this game is indeed for everyone!
Yes, and they are free to speak in what ever language they want.

3. I said "If" for the example, so no one has ever come up and speaks a different language to your family in real life?
Yes, but this is not real life, its on the internet, and everyone has their right to speak their own language

4.Yes there is 7 languages. As i said "You in English forum, therefor, speak English." What is wrong with that? For Example, There is Conquer Online in Chinese with Chinese Forum. So where are the Chinese players Chit-Chat? Not in English Forum i bet! And I bet non-Chinese speakers would go to Conquer Online Chinese Forum and start Chit-Chatting.
Again, it is not an English forum. the website can be used in 7 languages and it is all part of the same website, for the same game, for the same servers, to what's your answer to that one?

"I can only imagine you must be a kid." This is where Prejudiced comes from, and I like Prejudice. : )
Yes, you must be a kid.

The problem with ignorance is to reject another idea like what you are doing now!
You feel like being annoying because of your ignorance!
I am not being ignorant, you are the one being ignorant, as I have stated several times, with your inability to accept that people are allowed to post in their native language. As I have said, many foreign people are trying their best to type in the best English they can, and I think they are doing great considering it's not their first language language. As for you, I think you have a poor understanding of the English language when it appears to be your first language.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 08:39 PM   #32
11070032
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-04-23
Posts: 36
11070032 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I am not being ignorant, you are the one being ignorant, as I have stated several times, with your inability to accept that people are allowed to post in their native language. As I have said, many foreign people are trying their best to type in the best English they can, and I think they are doing great considering it's not their first language language. As for you, I think you have a poor understanding of the English language when it appears to be your first language.
1. An opinion is not a common knowledge.
2. I have no problem with that!!
3. So your answer is a No? "Game contents are not real, but the people playing it are fake?" I never said "YOU CANNOT SPEAK your own Language"!!
4. Do you you even read???? If you are ignorance, what I'm saying is pointless to you.

I never denied anyone about their native language, please REREAD my posts!!!!!!!!

You can think I'm a Kid or whatever you want because the way you saying are just like other with low self-esteem.

P.S.
Ignorance people will never succeed in education!
I'm a 4th year UCF student, and yes I'm still a kid because there is so many things I haven't learned. I would like you to teach me something!!!!
__________________
$5 for Charity and $0 for TQ + lost 1 honest player/spender.
11070032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 09:24 PM   #33
Kaiichi
Full Member
 
Kaiichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-10
Location: In pre-med school, WV
Posts: 443
Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Just throwing this out there...

On the american servers, English is the official language.

For those that say that arabic is perfectly acceptable given the huge egy purchasing community, I submit the following:

Link to Arab CO
__________________
©~Kaiichi

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 03:10 AM   #34
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11070032 View Post
P.S.
Ignorance people will never succeed in education!
I'm a 4th year UCF student, and yes I'm still a kid because there is so many things I haven't learned. I would like you to teach me something!!!!
Oh I have learnt lots from other people on these forums, but it still comes down to the fact you're saying people should be speaking English, and nothing but English in these forums and in game which is ignorance.

(by the way, your first sentence that I have quoted should read "Ignorant people will never succeed in education"!

Lets put this into a real life situation as you seem to like these.. If two English people went to Spain.. Would you expect these two English people to talk to each other in Spanish while in Spain?

I'm all for attempting the language to the locals, but between the each other they are entitled to speak their own language between themselves.


So to my point, Egyptians are attempting to speak to us in English, but between themselves they speak Arabic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
Just throwing this out there...

On the american servers, English is the official language.

For those that say that arabic is perfectly acceptable given the huge egy purchasing community, I submit the following:

Link to Arab CO
I am aware there is an Arabic CO, however, many were already in our servers before there ever was an Arabic CO, same as there were Europeans in the American servers before there were Euro servers.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak

Last edited by MattNinja; 2011-05-29 at 03:16 AM..
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 04:04 AM   #35
91User169603
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 66
91User169603 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Yes but Matt it doesnt stay between themselves they spam everyone on my server with whispers then because you ask for it in english start being abusive towards you.
Hmm one thing i hate is walking down town hearing people talking a language i dont understand.
take this for instance out shopping with my GF for some lingerie as i do not get embarrassed by doing this.
Polish guy walks past starts laughing and pointing at me talking to his missus now i cant understand a word hes saying so i turn round and say WTF IS YOUR F****NG problem the guy just walks off, i would have loved to have known what he said about me but because he wasnt talking a language i understood imposible for me to know.
There is an arab conquer and there is this conquer when people go abroad like you said they try to talk the native language.
I say if arabs want to play here the least they should do is talk english and keep Arabic to whisper but it never happens.
91User169603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 05:18 AM   #36
~Matt~
Veteran Member
 
~Matt~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-13
Location: Wales, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,446
~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91User169603 View Post
Yes but Matt it doesnt stay between themselves they spam everyone on my server with whispers then because you ask for it in english start being abusive towards you.
Hmm one thing i hate is walking down town hearing people talking a language i dont understand.
take this for instance out shopping with my GF for some lingerie as i do not get embarrassed by doing this.
Polish guy walks past starts laughing and pointing at me talking to his missus now i cant understand a word hes saying so i turn round and say WTF IS YOUR F****NG problem the guy just walks off, i would have loved to have known what he said about me but because he wasnt talking a language i understood imposible for me to know.
There is an arab conquer and there is this conquer when people go abroad like you said they try to talk the native language.
I say if arabs want to play here the least they should do is talk english and keep Arabic to whisper but it never happens.
Yes, you do get irritating Egyptians, but you get irritating people where ever you go, a lot of Egyptians are actually really friendly people and speak to me in good English and they even tell me what people are saying if they say stuff to me in Arabic.

But as I have said, Arabic CO wasn't around when the majority of them came to our servers.
__________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||
Name: ~Ma††~ Class: Wat – War – Tro Level: 130-130-140 |||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 05:20 AM   #37
91User169603
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 66
91User169603 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

But its not the same on all servers lol
91User169603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 05:32 AM   #38
User143050723
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 12
User143050723 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
生气

wow this thread has been blown way off course it wasnt ment to be about language it was for WHERE ARE THE AMERICAN SERVERS. and i find it rude for someone to come up to me in game and refuse to speak to me in english its downright annoying.
User143050723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 01:14 PM   #39
91User169603
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-22
Posts: 66
91User169603 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

i completely agree with that it is downright rude
91User169603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:48 AM.