Old 2011-05-22, 05:28 PM   #11
David

David Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyfowler View Post
Im just trying to be patient for now, i know hes a kid, but i work hard in life and on the game for what i have. The money I have spent is way beyond my means. His ass is grass for sure, hes grounded from everything that moves and lights up. Im awaiting a reply. I want him to learn from this. He ruined my hobby and cheated.
You should make his ass work off the money you lost

Monk-Monk-Monk

http://album.91.com/index.php?c=pict...38121&id=18916
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 07:17 PM   #12
1step2short

1step2short Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Send him to military school and disown him. That's what I did and now our family is much happier with a kid that wastes my money.
1step2short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 09:20 PM   #13
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1step2short View Post
Send him to military school and disown him. That's what I did and now our family is much happier with a kid that wastes my money.
Obviously I can see you have a very short temper considering what you just said who the heck disowns there own kid? This isn't 16 century with Kings and knights... and because you KOSed me for not letting you be my mentor...
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...

Last edited by Jath1998; 2011-05-22 at 09:23 PM..
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 12:26 AM   #14
1step2short

1step2short Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

The fact someone responded lulz
1step2short is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 01:29 AM   #15
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1step2short View Post
^^Father of the year right there.

In case you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 06:29 AM   #16
RickFowler

RickFowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Save the funny post plz for another thread, i would appreciated legit comments suggestions, and help. Thanks Rick
RickFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 07:37 AM   #17
RickFowler

Ugh the withdrawls are killing me,even took off work today(which is ok im my own boss,just have to work harder tomorrow) so Mephisto thank you for looking into it, it looks bad i know, but u will see many accounts were offline when they were banned, many are lvl 1, 90 pct are waters 1 st rb not holding pickaxes, (maybe 3 or 4 are from me mining)therefore they werent mining. Many accounts are 2nd rb 130+ and have no need to bot, im 50+ accounts lost but would like my 2 babies back budsmoker1000, and budsmoker25 back. I also asked my son the botting accounts log ins and here they are, NinBot01 - 20, so 20 ninbots, then Cobot01- 20 so 20 cobots, and handymandy1 - 50 so yeah thats 90 accounts he bots then when they go to jail the bot deletes them and make new ones...... yes 1400 accounts is now understandable....this little terd has me ashamed to even be on this forum...never the less asking for help and wasting peoples time. Im sorry VIP world, bare with me......all i want is my 2 mains back and ill fix it from my end, password protect the internect connection for NO SHARING and the laptop is now mine.
Old 2011-05-24, 08:07 PM   #18
User512361165

User512361165 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

so if I believe in bulking ? and my elder brother playing beside me believe in botting? We all get banned ? pretty lame right?

it's like yr brother rob a bank... your whole family even yr grannies got to go jail?????

Cant TQ do something to actually catch the real botters or even go into MAC address detection rather per network node based? at least it's a unique physical address of pc involved. It be fair for family usage.
User512361165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 08:21 PM   #19
RickFowler

Whats awesome is I just spoke to a GM on HELPDESK finally after waiting for days and hours, I wont name her name but i was basically told to tell her how the bot worked,how you get into the mine being under lvl 70, how it auto made the accounts, and ill get my character back. This was awesome EXCEPT for I never botted therefore I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i was a damn computer genious and new how all this crap worked i would make my OWN game and charge people money and botjail innocent people too so I can buy a new car. Im about to research this bot , pay for it if need be and just send it to TQ. So you can TELL ME how it does this and that, then you can TELL me how to get my damn accounts back! Oh yeah Happy Birthday granny!
Old 2011-05-24, 08:47 PM   #20

11070032 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFowler View Post
Whats awesome is I just spoke to a GM on HELPDESK finally after waiting for days and hours, I wont name her name but i was basically told to tell her how the bot worked,how you get into the mine being under lvl 70, how it auto made the accounts, and ill get my character back. This was awesome EXCEPT for I never botted therefore I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i was a damn computer genious and new how all this crap worked i would make my OWN game and charge people money and botjail innocent people too so I can buy a new car. Im about to research this bot , pay for it if need be and just send it to TQ. So you can TELL ME how it does this and that, then you can TELL me how to get my damn accounts back! Oh yeah Happy Birthday granny!
See dude!!! You have play for a long time and have pay a lot.
I just got back 2 months and spend couple hundreds.
If i know how to bot like other people, why don't i just BOT? I can have lot of dbs and pay the jail fee like easy!!!
But no, I purely grinding, Trading, everything manually!!! Still, they accused me Botting.

Now all i do is complaint and whining!!!! hehehe and they are not going to get my $5. THEY DON'T DESERVE IT.
11070032 is offline   Reply With Quote