Old 2011-05-22, 10:27 AM   #1
rickyfowler
Rookie

rickyfowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Banned because of another?

Well i know what people will say so dont start. I am a 34 year old man who works hard, comes home to play a relaxing game of conquer. Ive mailed in thousands of dollars over the past 6-7 years. My son who is now 11 started playing this game 2 months ago. We even got the neighbors involved (father and son) and they now play daily also. So the 4 of us sometimes 5(my wife) play conquer together. The kids next door decided to download a botting program, after seeing how much they were making, my son soon followed. He botted on his laptop, as well as the neighbor. When i got home they pretended everything was normal. Well today I go to log into the game and my account was banned. My son dosnt even know my password. But TQ decided to Ban every character logged on from this IP address. That included my neighbors accounts because they connect through our wireless, and even 2 shared characters where the owner lives in Chicago. SO in short 5 people and over 50 accounts were permanently Banned (not botjailed, not warned) just straight banned. I understand my son and his friends abused the system and for them to be banned is within reason. But after he bots all day while i am working, i come home and play a legit game of Conquer only to be disgarded like a peice of trash. After beating my sons ass repeatedly he swore he never used my account. He will be ground all summer with no computer,PS3, and 4 wheeler. I would appreciate someones help. I have enjoyed this game too long , invested too much money, and time not to be heard. I want my accounts unbanned, and a NEW method of TQ botjail to be researched. This is basically a PUBLIC connection with 3 homes sharing internet. Im sure this has happend to others so any info regarding this matter would be appreciated. Thanks Rick
rickyfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 10:54 AM   #2
David

David Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

To begin, when you download CO, Tq slips in a trojan into the file. This file sends TQ your file and its contents. So if ANYTHING is changed, such as a bot is added, multiclient, maps, etc, they will botjail you. So, in order to do so you have to have a firewall to remove it, which i believe your so did not. In short, it's your son's fault.

Monk-Monk-Monk

http://album.91.com/index.php?c=pict...38121&id=18916
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 11:05 AM   #3
rickyfowler
Rookie

My Son uses a seperate computer so i KNOW no files were added /deleted from this computer. He has a laptop for school, besides the neighbors father has been banned also. Every account logged on yesterday in a 24 hr period through this modems IP were banned. There 5 computers involved with different users. Im a melee water 130-130-133 full sup 2 soc -7. I cooulnt use aimbot or speed hacks if I wanted to and simply theres no points, Im pure water and can tank a hit from anyone. Why would I bot and ruin a perfect character? But anyways It was any account logged on yesterday even the lvl 1 noobs, and from all 5 computers. This sucks If your on a Public Network you better hope no one bots. What about a college computer lab? The TQ botjail/banned system need to change.
Old 2011-05-22, 12:39 PM   #4
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default sure

With IP ban it is truly not fair in your case. They ban Ip's to ensure the botter will not just make another account and continue to bot. Perhaps TQ should listen and unban your account within the IP and leave reast of IP banned if possible. Until all decide to play fair. But I do agree you should not be banned due to others.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 12:55 PM   #5
rickyfowler
Rookie

My sons online gaming is done for a while weither i get unbanned or not. As i said hes SUPER grounded. I hope TQ helps me i would be lieing if I said i didnt care. This game is my drug and it sucks to finally have a day off with no game to play.
Old 2011-05-22, 12:58 PM   #6
rickyfowler
Rookie

Oh by the way my IPs not Banned, i have many old plvled waters that are ok, i can still play a lvl 110 water thats naked. They banned every account logged on through this router, from 3 different house and 5 different computers.
Old 2011-05-22, 04:28 PM   #7
David

Yeah, if i spent 1k on this game i'd kill his ass

Monk-Monk-Monk

Old 2011-05-22, 04:59 PM   #8
rickyfowler
Rookie

Nah I alone have spent over $4000
Old 2011-05-22, 05:01 PM   #9
David

So how did you stop yourself from killing him?

Monk-Monk-Monk

Old 2011-05-22, 05:27 PM   #10
rickyfowler
Rookie

Im just trying to be patient for now, i know hes a kid, but i work hard in life and on the game for what i have. The money I have spent is way beyond my means. His ass is grass for sure, hes grounded from everything that moves and lights up. Im awaiting a reply. I want him to learn from this. He ruined my hobby and cheated.