Old 2011-09-18, 07:16 PM   #11
RedHot
Rookie

RedHot Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
Are the fireworks the ones bought in market? The ones for 10k.

If they are, they can only be set off every 2 minutes, with full stamina. Unless they're botting of course. Can they be set off when the person attempting to use them is dead?
Its funny you mention them being dead. Because several people mentioned how they were just standing there. but you can't kill them, its as if your on peace mode clicking someone. the character didn't even sway while standing still like every other character does. some people thought they were undercover GM's because of how abnormal it was.
RedHot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 08:11 PM   #12
Remix

Remix Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

erm maybe those noob where running on a script clientlessly, thats why u couldnt killed them and thats why they didnt dc either , and that being said, the botter could have just be in offline tg and had run the script in what u call CoGenious, And then take pole after every1 dc

similar thing happens with miners when u do lucky time next to them
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 08:36 PM   #13
CoFF
Rookie

CoFF Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

man i have never saw that before WOW
but u should try from another computer i think its VGA cards problems ..
CoFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 08:53 PM   #14
Rookie

9864948 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoFF View Post
man i have never saw that before WOW
but u should try from another computer i think its VGA cards problems ..
it didnt just happen to one person it dced like all 100 people... who went to the pole i dont think 100 people or more have VGA card problem...
9864948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 10:52 PM   #15
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Got the report here.

And Anthea just personally sent me a message because of this. I'll talk to my higher up about this here and see if there's any possibility that the rematch of the Super Guild War would happen.

To the OP, this issue has been reported since I don't remember, and several VIPs here also talked about it with me here and I reported it from time to time, and the 2-minute cooldown was in effect after I reported.

The videos will be viewed later due to our work protocol and thanks for you bringing this up here.
Old 2011-09-24, 08:05 PM   #16
rickyfowler
Rookie

rickyfowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Well it happens again......Fireworks show at the Celeb/Baby/Icey super guild wars and we had the pole for the entire 2 hrs. Last 3 minutes 4 noobs log on to spam fireworks, we all dc AGAIN!. 3 of our strongest people said they are quiting do to lack of GM help. Fireworks wasnt patched......GM wasnt present....i will not mail in a SINGLE dollar to this game anymore. Goodbye TQ home of the hackers and botters!
rickyfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 08:07 PM   #17
rickyfowler
Rookie

rickyfowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

By the way we WARNED YOU ABOUT THIS a week ago and nothing was done
rickyfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 01:28 AM   #18
ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

When I hear about such scams during GW, I think that Guild War should have it's rules changed. Because it's stupid that you can win GW by logging in in last 5 minutes of GW. There should be NO POSSIBILITY to log in in GW Map. After logout/offline tg and logging on back you should appear in Twin City. Just as it is with the Market. And fireworks should be removed from the game... Who the hell use them now? Only cheaters.
ItsJustMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 07:48 AM   #19
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustMe View Post
When I hear about such scams during GW, I think that Guild War should have it's rules changed. Because it's stupid that you can win GW by logging in in last 5 minutes of GW. There should be NO POSSIBILITY to log in in GW Map. After logout/offline tg and logging on back you should appear in Twin City. Just as it is with the Market. And fireworks should be removed from the game... Who the hell use them now? Only cheaters.
Yes, guild war should be changed to who spends the most time on the pole over the time that is on for, although with this I think a guild shouldn't lose fund for losing the pole. Also the shortening of guild war to maybe 5 hours a weekend rather than 36 hours (or however long it is.)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 06:59 AM   #20
Sayayin

Sayayin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I have an Idea. Make it so when a guild has the pole, the guild gains a certain amount of points every 10 seconds (maybe less) for holding the pole. That way, guilds will fight to keep the pole for longer during the whole war. No matter if they lose it at the last 10 seconds, the guild who has more points will win for the week.
Sayayin is offline   Reply With Quote