Old 2011-05-24, 09:01 PM   #21
RickFowler

RickFowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Whats funny is everyone keeps sending me messages telling me to use my neighbors bot to regain everything I lost, but I wont do that, once again IM NOT A BOTTER. Part of the reason I even play this game is for the satisfaction of acheiving a goal. After the pk tournaments came out with part of the reward is a STG, that helped me -7 the blessed items I had. Goal acheived! my next goal was to bless my gorde,garment,2 hand accessory and my fan. Whats funny is this is my main and i have 4 items to bless because i didnt want to hand level warriors. Ive made SOOO many 2nd rb accounts i just got lazy and felt like i would just enlighten some noobs to 120, BUT yet apperently 1480 botters came from this IP address, if it was me dont you think I would have blessed my last 4 items? I will simply wait for a response from TQ. If all else fails Ill take my friends and money to another game... I refuse to start over after 12-16 hrs a day for 7 years invested. There is another option i just remembered, I could just buy DBS for $1.50 each thru paypal from the botters and make new gears for half of what TQ charges.....could have all same items if not better back in 4 weeks for around $1000...nah wont do that either. I will simply wait, or quit.
RickFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 09:08 PM   #22

11070032 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Yea, We all know they have A black Market for everything!
The only one thing and one thing only TQ cares about is money and not their loyal players. From classic to CO 2.0, they created a game full with cheaters.

Their Service Grading scale from 0 to 10, 10 for great and 0 for worst.
Well I will give them a 1 since they can speak ENGLISH!!!!!

And I mean it.
Old 2011-05-24, 09:14 PM   #23
RickFowler

RickFowler Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Whats really funny, and kinda pathetic is ive been waiting for a +8 tao robe to come in market for like 4 months, and 3 days before i was banned some one won 1 from lotto, he was asking 15,000 cps. way too much. i had him talked down to 12,000 cps and was waiting for him to log on alllll day. then i was banned. thats 60 dbs thats I was going to spend. The money is STILL in paypal as of now Thats $180. The guy whispers to me when you buy? when you buy? I told him Lol i dont even have a robe to add it too now, so he lowers the price to 45 DBS and it sells within 2 hours. They buyer of the robe put it back up in market for for 15,000 cps and wont budge. Im soo pissed! So if I do get my account back Ill have to wait another 4 months for some one to pop a +8 robe. Or just over pay by $70 wich wont happen.....TQ'd again!
RickFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 09:46 AM   #24
AngeloftheNight
Rookie

AngeloftheNight Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyfowler View Post
Well i know what people will say so dont start. I am a 34 year old man who works hard, comes home to play a relaxing game of conquer. Ive mailed in thousands of dollars over the past 6-7 years. My son who is now 11 started playing this game 2 months ago. We even got the neighbors involved (father and son) and they now play daily also. So the 4 of us sometimes 5(my wife) play conquer together. The kids next door decided to download a botting program, after seeing how much they were making, my son soon followed. He botted on his laptop, as well as the neighbor. When i got home they pretended everything was normal. Well today I go to log into the game and my account was banned. My son dosnt even know my password. But TQ decided to Ban every character logged on from this IP address. That included my neighbors accounts because they connect through our wireless, and even 2 shared characters where the owner lives in Chicago. SO in short 5 people and over 50 accounts were permanently Banned (not botjailed, not warned) just straight banned. I understand my son and his friends abused the system and for them to be banned is within reason. But after he bots all day while i am working, i come home and play a legit game of Conquer only to be disgarded like a peice of trash. After beating my sons ass repeatedly he swore he never used my account. He will be ground all summer with no computer,PS3, and 4 wheeler. I would appreciate someones help. I have enjoyed this game too long , invested too much money, and time not to be heard. I want my accounts unbanned, and a NEW method of TQ botjail to be researched. This is basically a PUBLIC connection with 3 homes sharing internet. Im sure this has happend to others so any info regarding this matter would be appreciated. Thanks Rick
Fight it!!! Keep on TQs backside over this. They don't ban all the individuals that play at internet cafes in foreign countries that run hacks and bots all the time. The internet cafes run all the computers being used there on the same IP address, so it is unfair what they did to you.
Additionally, I would take the kid's computer away from him since he does not seem to know what playing ethically is all about. The internet is not the place to be using bots or hacks simply because the creators all put backdoors in and they capture your key strokes and guess what, if you do anykind of banking or online purchases, they have your account information so those accounts are also at risk.
AngeloftheNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 05:16 AM   #25
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngeloftheNight View Post
Fight it!!! Keep on TQs backside over this. They don't ban all the individuals that play at internet cafes in foreign countries that run hacks and bots all the time. The internet cafes run all the computers being used there on the same IP address, so it is unfair what they did to you.
Additionally, I would take the kid's computer away from him since he does not seem to know what playing ethically is all about. The internet is not the place to be using bots or hacks simply because the creators all put backdoors in and they capture your key strokes and guess what, if you do anykind of banking or online purchases, they have your account information so those accounts are also at risk.
It's to late he already quit and gave up he hasn't been on in 2 weeks.
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 08:01 AM   #26
Eurochic

Eurochic Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Share nothing
Trust no one
Never share your internet with neighbours
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 11:47 AM   #27
B_Brother
Rookie

B_Brother Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

regardless if he gave up or not, after reading this i have to agree to some of what rick is saying. i think tq should research a new method of botjail. why in his case was his account perma banned? i can report a botter right now with a video showing all his gear and he will just go to botjail and be out in 5 minutes with his gear to trade off to another one of his ninjas to bot it and make his cps back. i know a lot of people who play at a cyber cafe which will be 1 ip address. they dont have a choice but to play at a place like this. if 1 person bots they all suffer? im pretty sure with the thousands, and i mean THOUSANDS of dollars tq takes from its players each year they can afford better botting defenses. sure in this case the blame would fall back on his son or his neighbors kids and in this case the repercussion is irreversible because he admitted they were botting. even if he didnt partake in this, as a parent it is his responsibility to make sure his son is not doing anything illegal. sharing internet with a neighbor also provides great risk and is illegal in the eyes of your isp. in some cases though where you live in certain parts of the world where you play in a cyber cafe to save money on a monthly internet bill, i would think tq could ban only the accounts logged on the COMPUTER itself that is botting, not all from the ip address.
B_Brother is offline   Reply With Quote