Old 2011-05-09, 05:49 PM   #1

5157981 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default any real advantage to posting here on vip forum

Is there really any real great advantage of posting here in the VIP forum?
5157981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 06:48 PM   #2
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5157981 View Post
What kind of advantage are you in search for?
Old 2011-05-09, 08:48 PM   #3
kindboy

kindboy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
i am sorry to say NO . the non-VIP forum is more active than this. also here there are not as many active members as the normal forum
Guild Leader of: **V.I.P**
Note : Going Pure Warrior is my Future Plan
kindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 04:10 AM   #4

5157981 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Nothing special.

Ok.
5157981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 07:19 AM   #5
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindboy View Post
i am sorry to say NO . the non-VIP forum is more active than this. also here there are not as many active members as the normal forum
You're right about this, because not so many VIP players would like to get involved in the discussions here, the suggestions.

I will GUARANTEE you, the voices of VIP players will echo louder than that of the normal. This is called VIP.

Probably if you wanna voice your opinion here, I sure will let you know how your idea is viewed and looked at. Unless you don't have faith in us here.
Old 2011-05-10, 07:20 AM   #6
Mephisto
All Hell!

Quote:
Nothing special.

Ok.
Alrighty, I guess you should muck about the forum a bit and see how all the suggestions are perceived.

I think you can come here every now and then and put up some suggestions.
Old 2011-05-10, 07:22 AM   #7
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
You're right about this, because not so many VIP players would like to get involved in the discussions here, the suggestions.

I will GUARANTEE you, the voices of VIP players will echo louder than that of the normal. This is called VIP.

Probably if you wanna voice your opinion here, I sure will let you know how your idea is viewed and looked at. Unless you don't have faith in us here.
To the bit in bold.. What idea's (if any) have been taking into serious consideration? would be great for people to see that their ideas are being taking into account!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 11:21 AM   #8
Fudo

Fudo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
would be great for people to see that their ideas are being taking into account!
Exactly. You know Mephisto, just a thought or suggestion, but if there was some way to communicate any progress or results that come about due to our comments, threads, posts, suggestions, or whatnot, it would really be encouraging to see. If i put up some suggestions and I see that hey, it got submitted for review, and hey guess what, someone is going to do something about it! I know I would spend a lot more time reading and posting here if I saw that kind of activity as a result. And if a change or patch happens as a result of a suggestion, by god make the most of letting people know that so they continue to contribute.
Old 2011-05-10, 11:42 AM   #9
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudo View Post
Exactly. You know Mephisto, just a thought or suggestion, but if there was some way to communicate any progress or results that come about due to our comments, threads, posts, suggestions, or whatnot, it would really be encouraging to see. If i put up some suggestions and I see that hey, it got submitted for review, and hey guess what, someone is going to do something about it! I know I would spend a lot more time reading and posting here if I saw that kind of activity as a result. And if a change or patch happens as a result of a suggestion, by god make the most of letting people know that so they continue to contribute.
I know for a fact these forums can affect gameplay, as one of my suggestions was already implemented from here.. but yes, it would be great for more feedback!

My suggestion that came in was to stop people changing teams in team pkt, unfortunately this also stopped the use of support skills before going into a fight!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 04:25 PM   #10
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
I know for a fact these forums can affect gameplay, as one of my suggestions was already implemented from here.. but yes, it would be great for more feedback!

My suggestion that came in was to stop people changing teams in team pkt, unfortunately this also stopped the use of support skills before going into a fight!
Should just make the 10 second "Prepare Time" before a match starts (well, its really about 8.) to be able to prepare and use the support skills. Of course, there would have to be a way for that to happen without turning all the offensive skills on.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote