View Poll Results: should TQ allow players to transfer servers to include the gears, and donation?
YES! explain 93 88.57%
NO! explain 10 9.52%
Maybe! explain 2 1.90%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-05-21, 05:57 AM   #31
JaththeGod

JaththeGod Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I really don't want this because people would be leaving and joining so often. You'd never have a good community. The thing I like about Conquer is that I'll see the same people there for years! And I actually get to remember and know everybody. If they make it able to move servers this will all be ruined, and I mainly like Conquer because of the community...
Battle Power: 223
Nobility Rank: Earl
Clan: Uchiha (Clan Leader)

I quit Conquer Online. It was fun while it lasted...
JaththeGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 01:28 PM   #32
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaththeGod View Post
I really don't want this because people would be leaving and joining so often. You'd never have a good community. The thing I like about Conquer is that I'll see the same people there for years! And I actually get to remember and know everybody. If they make it able to move servers this will all be ruined, and I mainly like Conquer because of the community...
Thats why a limit on how long before another server change would be allowed was brought up. This gives people the chance to try a server and if they do not like they can leave after a decent ammount of playing in it.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 01:49 PM   #33
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91User169603 View Post
server transfer sound good but as i will need to go to a european one will there end up being anyone on the server i go to that i can understand as all egy's will be going to euro servers aswell cant there be a quiz before you hop so i can join a server that has majority english speaking fed up with being whispered in chicken scratch sat thinking WTF ARE YOU SAYING then typing bk asking for it in english and getting kosmak as a reply o.O kind of annoying.
Also they dont understand the aspect of NO get random trades of mets and stuff in market its like no i dont want your met trade request recieved again tell them **** off dont want your goddam met leave me alone after about six attempts they finally get the point.
then gotta go through it all again with another one :S lol and i have heard alot of people complain about it.
yet still nothing is done.
but server transfer yes as long as i end up on a majority english speaking server.
Lets hope that they open a few arabic servers on this client so the egyptions have somewhere to go.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 02:17 PM   #34
~^A_Stray_Bullet^~

~^A_Stray_Bullet^~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i agree that people should be able to switch servers if they want..... but as always the strong people will abuse it by going on weaker server just to b in control.... the donation part i don't agree with i think that if u should switch server your donation will b restarted to 0 to keep balance give everybody a chance.

Nothing Last Forever , Nothing Stays The Same

…………../´¯/)……….. (\¯`\
…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\………………/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./
……\………….\……… ../…………./
~^A_Stray_Bullet^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 02:17 PM   #35
WarDandan

WarDandan Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Lets hope that they open a few arabic servers on this client so the egyptions have somewhere to go.
egys will never leave you guys, there having the time of there lives messing stuff up.
WarDandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 02:54 PM   #36
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~^A_Stray_Bullet^~ View Post
i agree that people should be able to switch servers if they want..... but as always the strong people will abuse it by going on weaker server just to b in control.... the donation part i don't agree with i think that if u should switch server your donation will b restarted to 0 to keep balance give everybody a chance.
Again, this isnt fair for europeans that played this game before there was ever european servers.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 10:22 PM   #37
LadyGothica

LadyGothica Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
The only reason i could come up with, as far as Egyptians on US servers go, is the fact that there IS a language barrier... they can cuss us, treat us like dog crap, and even scam us easier because of it. And pretty much get away with it. I doubt they will ever leave any US or EU servers. A lot of us are just too easy. lol
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be."

"In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

Myths / Basilisk - Pegasus - Medusa
LadyGo†hica - Wat / War / Tro
131-131-134
Guild Leader - Quo Vadis
LadyGothica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 01:34 AM   #38
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~^A_Stray_Bullet^~ View Post
See this is where I must disagree through. I am currently a baron and most of my donation was done with either a- silver bought with cps or b- cps and to have me lose all this money (real life money) I have spent into the game for my donation of nobility that would be terrible.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 01:43 AM   #39
RedDragon123

RedDragon123 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

One big yes with my both hands for this!
Old 2011-05-22, 01:50 AM   #40
RedDragon123

RedDragon123 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR3x View Post
I started playing CO a bit ago when there were no european servers. Would be amazing if i could finally change to a european server. Acutally that is something we asked for when the european servers were released.
Really sucks to get up at 2 am on sundays to take part at Team PK tourny or at 5:30 to do clan war...

I think it would also be great to get Arabic servers. Just cant deal with that language and i hate to be spammed with words i cant even identify.
So probably set up servers for each continent...
Guess what . Arabs have their own version of conquer. just dont like to play there, i think .You maybe will be surprised but it is from TQ not some private server. you can find it here: http://qahr.91.com/index/. In the rest :No Comment.

Last edited by kapus; 2011-05-22 at 01:55 AM..
RedDragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moving chara, server transfer, transfer