Old 2011-05-10, 06:33 PM   #11
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Alright, I'll put up a thread letting you guys know how many suggestions have gone from me to the higher up, but the real problem standing in between is that I don't know how my higher up and the designers think about those suggestions.
Old 2011-05-10, 07:57 PM   #12
~KhAoS~

~KhAoS~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
You're right about this, because not so many VIP players would like to get involved in the discussions here, the suggestions.

I will GUARANTEE you, the voices of VIP players will echo louder than that of the normal. This is called VIP.

Probably if you wanna voice your opinion here, I sure will let you know how your idea is viewed and looked at. Unless you don't have faith in us here.
nerf herc k or yes
Super +12 2sdg -7 Earings p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Necky p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Katanas p6 2x
Super +12 2sdg -7 DexRing p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Boots p6
Super +12 2sdg -7 Vest p6
Super +12 2stg -1 Fan
Super +12 2sgg -1 Tower
Super +12 Crop -1 2x -1 Wrenchs
+12 Frostbite Steed -1 cloudtiger
DivineRobe -1 MiraculousGourd -1
Super +12 2sdg -7 Scythe p6
Total BP: 385
My greatest accomplishment on CO is making people cry by simply logging in. 06/09/11
~KhAoS~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 09:22 PM   #13
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I feel there is an advantage here because well Mephisto is quite active and it's rare for the mods to truly get involved in just about every post. With an admin that active we can be sure the suggestions are seen and at least thought through. Sure this forum is not as active but some of us are in here quite a bit and post our suggestions and thoughts quite frequently.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 03:28 AM   #14
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Alright, I'll put up a thread letting you guys know how many suggestions have gone from me to the higher up, but the real problem standing in between is that I don't know how my higher up and the designers think about those suggestions.
Is there no way of you then getting feedback from your superiors on how they see our ideas? as i see it, the more feedback the forum members get, the more they are likely to suggest more, and even the more people that are going to come here to suggest, and be apart of the community!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 04:27 AM   #15
Eurochic

Eurochic Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
I feel there is an advantage here because well Mephisto is quite active and it's rare for the mods to truly get involved in just about every post. With an admin that active we can be sure the suggestions are seen and at least thought through. Sure this forum is not as active but some of us are in here quite a bit and post our suggestions and thoughts quite frequently.
If you are talking about forum mods we just only police the forums, insuring the forum rules are maintained.

Super Moderators however are GMs and are responsible for in-game activities. They also monitor the forums.
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 06:13 AM   #16
H3llGrind3r

H3llGrind3r Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

funny, i have posted countless polls on clan war to be changed, and nothings been done , im not suprised anyway.
Gear:
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Earrings -7 +12
(dragon soul:Solar Hat/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Necklace -7 +12
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Blade -7 +12
(Dragon Soul:Grim Hammer/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Sword -7 +12
(Dragon Soul:Grim Hammer/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Armour -7 +12
(Dragon Soul:Water Flow/Perm)
Super 2 Soc x2 SDG's Boots -7 +12
Super 2 soc tali's both +12 super gems
+12 Steed
+12 super crop -1
Prince
382 BP.
H3llGrind3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 07:20 AM   #17
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakuray View Post
funny, i have posted countless polls on clan war to be changed, and nothings been done , im not suprised anyway.
For it to be passed on, you have to have a lot of backing, not just from the players but from the staff also. Mephisto does a weekly report to his superiors and if they don't like your idea, they wont implement it!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 07:35 AM   #18
Tommit
Veteran Member

Well, I know when the mass bot jail glitch happened I did not get any help from customer service or the regular forum but Mephisto looked into the matter once posted here and fixed it for a lot of people...myself and some family and friends for sure. so that was a good thing
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2011-05-11, 08:56 PM   #19

5157981 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

There are many suggestions that were made on the regular forum. Some were accepted, some were not. The ones that had gotten accepted, well, do ya see them implemented?

It's almost pointless, is how I feel.

Lets say ten people come here frequently. Lets say even 20. Are the 10 or 20 going to be the ones having things in the game added/changed? While supposedly thousands of people play the game?

Some of us have reported issues so so so many times and nothing ever got done, so, so so so many do not come to the forum at all. Why should they? When past experience shows this is mostly a waste of time. Not trying to be rude or whatever, just stating my past experience and others whom I know/friends in the game. They won't even bother to come here.
5157981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 09:16 PM   #20
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5157981 View Post
There are many suggestions that were made on the regular forum. Some were accepted, some were not. The ones that had gotten accepted, well, do ya see them implemented?

It's almost pointless, is how I feel.

Lets say ten people come here frequently. Lets say even 20. Are the 10 or 20 going to be the ones having things in the game added/changed? While supposedly thousands of people play the game?

Some of us have reported issues so so so many times and nothing ever got done, so, so so so many do not come to the forum at all. Why should they? When past experience shows this is mostly a waste of time. Not trying to be rude or whatever, just stating my past experience and others whom I know/friends in the game. They won't even bother to come here.
But perhaps if the other VIP's came and actually got active then ideas would get passed along much faster. All we can do is suggest, support, & hope for the best.
Guild Leader of Ki11az