Old 2013-08-30, 07:56 PM   #1
Angel~Of~Death
Rookie

Angel~Of~Death Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
警告 Service Update for TQ Game Card (Question)

Alright, i've purchased 12 physical tq game card's from my local Game Stop, and i was wondering are these game cards going to work after the maintenance of the TQ Game Card update? Or is it going to delete the use of these cards? I cant redeem the code's either cause the Incomm redeem. Please help.
Angel~Of~Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 08:53 PM   #2
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11627379 View Post
Alright, i've purchased 12 physical tq game card's from my local Game Stop, and i was wondering are these game cards going to work after the maintenance of the TQ Game Card update? Or is it going to delete the use of these cards? I cant redeem the code's either cause the Incomm redeem. Please help.
Though I am not 100% sure whats is going on with the update, I know TQ must honor the card since it was purchased. If you have any problem redeeming the card contact Customer service and explain the situation to them.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 10:01 AM   #3
Angel~Of~Death
Rookie

Yeah, i've been sending ticket's. And they say use the credit of the card's before sept 6th, but i cant even redeem my codes to get my credit balance in the first place. so im still confused.
Old 2013-09-01, 02:56 AM   #4
Kenshin4k
Rookie

Kenshin4k Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Indeed same thing here....I have $300 USD worth of TQ Game Cards and there is no way for me to use them because it just gives a "maintainance" message saying this underneath "Redeem Incomm Cards is disabled presently for system update.
and you are able to credit again once the maintenance is over in near future." So why such a SHORT notice? And can't even redeem them? when it says until September 6th...
Kenshin4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-04, 04:09 PM   #5
Angel~Of~Death
Rookie

Yeah, i have 300$ worth to. And yeah. they said it will be working once the update is done. so idk thats what my ticket said atleast..

My reply(2013-9-3 21:01:09):
I cant, it says "Redeem Incomm Cards is disabled presently for system update. and you are able to credit again once the maintenance is over in near future." help plz

Gm’s reply(2013-9-3 23:47:05):
Please don’t worry. Redeem Incomm Cards will be available after the system updating. You will be able to credit when the updating is finished. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 2013-09-04, 08:35 PM   #6
Angel~Of~Death
Rookie

TQ has confirmed on my ticket the truth.

Gm’s reply(2013-9-4 17:08:18):
Incomm redeem is disabled temporally now, it should be available after Sep. 6th, please try again at that time. And for Blackhawk Network redeem, please use up your cards as soon as possible before Sep, 6th 0:00(PDT) as we no longer support it after the system update.Thanks for your patience.
Old 2013-09-07, 01:37 PM   #7
Falcon

Falcon Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel~Of~Death View Post
TQ has confirmed on my ticket the truth.

Gm’s reply(2013-9-4 17:08:18):
Incomm redeem is disabled temporally now, it should be available after Sep. 6th, please try again at that time. And for Blackhawk Network redeem, please use up your cards as soon as possible before Sep, 6th 0:00(PDT) as we no longer support it after the system update.Thanks for your patience.
It is now the 7th. And it is still not working
Gamu.1 Archer lvl132
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 09:22 PM   #8
Angel~Of~Death
Rookie

Yeah, i've noticed. I'm hoping for it to be up shortly, cause i've noticed theres ALOT of people waiting for this to get back to working again. So HURRY up TQ Headquarter's get this website up & working already.
Old 2013-09-08, 12:26 AM   #9
Angel~Of~Death
Rookie

很差

They need to keep there story straight, they say it should be up after the 6th. Now they dont know. Im completely loss & Confused atm.

Angel~Of~Death: When will the Incomm redeem, going to be up, on the "TQ Game Card option". When will the update occur and be finished? please help, i need to no

Gm’s reply(2013-9-7 23:15:26):
The estimated time for a return of service is unknown, we ask for your patience when the update is being carried out. We will keep you informed of new information as it is completed!
Thanks for your understanding!
Old 2013-09-08, 03:14 PM   #10
Lorithad
Rookie

Lorithad Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

http://imgur.com/xR6CR7g TQ stop breaking my heart.Kappa
Lorithad is offline   Reply With Quote