View Poll Results: should TQ allow players to transfer servers to include the gears, and donation?
YES! explain 93 88.57%
NO! explain 10 9.52%
Maybe! explain 2 1.90%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-05-01, 12:21 AM   #1
ArmyGuy

ArmyGuy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default transferance of servers

do you think TQ should allow a server transfer allowing the character and all the gear and warehouses to transfer as well as nobility donation? i say it is a great idea it will allow ppl to move to a server that offers the PK tournaments more in there time zone I.E. if you live in the America's or Canada you can ensure you play on a US based server if you live in England, Turkey, France, Egypt YADDA YADDA you can play in EU based servers so that people in Egypt and England aren't bitching about getting the time changed and it happen then Americans and Canadians have a conflict of the time for PK tournaments I personally think all PKTs should be held around 1700-1800 server time on all servers also this will help settle the servers that are dying.

Last edited by Ironman960; 2011-05-01 at 12:41 AM.. Reason: because i can
ArmyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 08:50 AM   #2
Kaiichi

Kaiichi Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I also think there should be IP restrictions. Egy players would be restricted to arab CO, euro players be restricted to euro etc etc. This wouldn't affect the current characters, but it would affect all those made in the future.

124-130-138 Pure Warrior
Currently #1 Warrior on Titan/Unicorn

Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Headband
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Neck
Sup +12 -3 SDG/SDG Poleaxe
Sup +8 -3 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +9 -3 SDG/SDG Shield
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +7 -3 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +7 -1 STG/STG Fan
Sup +7 -1 SGG/SGG Tower
+7 Steed
Thunder Tiger
-1 Tae Kwon Do
-1 Miraculous Gourd

~Kai~ - 132 Pure Archer
~Kaiichi~ - 134 Monk-War-Tro
Ichigo - 130 Pure Ninja
Kaiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 09:09 AM   #3
ArmyGuy

Default Agreeeeeeedddddd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
I also think there should be IP restrictions. Egy players would be restricted to arab CO, euro players be restricted to euro etc etc. This wouldn't affect the current characters, but it would affect all those made in the future.
yea that would be nice youd have less scammers that way and everyone could understand one another no more guessing
Old 2011-05-03, 07:49 PM   #4
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy View Post
do you think TQ should allow a server transfer allowing the character and all the gear and warehouses to transfer as well as nobility donation? i say it is a great idea it will allow ppl to move to a server that offers the PK tournaments more in there time zone I.E. if you live in the America's or Canada you can ensure you play on a US based server if you live in England, Turkey, France, Egypt YADDA YADDA you can play in EU based servers so that people in Egypt and England aren't bitching about getting the time changed and it happen then Americans and Canadians have a conflict of the time for PK tournaments I personally think all PKTs should be held around 1700-1800 server time on all servers also this will help settle the servers that are dying.
Maybe something like, Server Groups with different time zones? So you can transfer to a server that best fits your playing time? At the moment, there are 12 groups, excluding Classic and WorldPK. So over a 24 hour time zone, you can make them a 2 hour difference from each group.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 11:09 PM   #5
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

In fact, the server transfer gets underway, right now the only problem is how we can prevent this service from being abused and exploited by some malevolent players to break apart the balance in other servers.

We are taking every aspect of the game into consideration, that's why it's still not publicly available. This type of service is always being worked on and improved to its relative perfection.

I agree with the OP on that time differentials thing, most people when talking about the transfer mentioned that they really want to move on to another server due to the inevitable timezone effect. Yep, I'll keep an eye on it and see how it will go in the next couple of weeks.
Old 2011-05-06, 11:24 PM   #6
ArmyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
In fact, the server transfer gets underway, right now the only problem is how we can prevent this service from being abused and exploited by some malevolent players to break apart the balance in other servers.

We are taking every aspect of the game into consideration, that's why it's still not publicly available. This type of service is always being worked on and improved to its relative perfection.

I agree with the OP on that time differentials thing, most people when talking about the transfer mentioned that they really want to move on to another server due to the inevitable timezone effect. Yep, I'll keep an eye on it and see how it will go in the next couple of weeks.
if you make the move a one time deal that would help prevent the upset but at the same time it would allow some of use to move our gears to a new server if we have decided to move on to a new server for instance i use to play on Thunder and now i play on Lucky7 and it would be nice to have my gear from thunder on lucky7 so i can work on +12s instead of +8s again
Old 2011-05-08, 12:14 PM   #7
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

I think the fairest thing to do, and i have stated it before, is make 3-4 brand new european servers, and give all the european players in US based servers the opportunity for a free transfer to a brand new server, taking gears, nobility, etc, with them. This, to me, sounds the fairest way to offer europeans a chance to get to their own time zone.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 01:28 PM   #8
Sambucca

Sambucca Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

I would love to be able to have just some US servers that are just for the US players. Trying to understand 90 pct of the non US players can be very difficult. That would be nice to be able to xfer to a dedicated only US server. Im actually suprised TQ hasnt set it up like Blizzard Entertainment, European servers and US servers seprate.
Old 2011-05-08, 09:15 AM   #9

6173975 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
On the surface that might sound pretty good, but this type of restriction would prevent those of us who actually enjoy meeting people from other countries/cultures from being able to interact with them. Perhaps, leave some servers as they are or make a couple of new ones that are international?

I travel through Europe and the Americas quite often, occassionally also visiting the Philippines and India, so I like meeting new people (foreign and domestic) in real life, as well as online. I'm sure leaving a server or two as is should be ok, as those who would want to only interact with their own kind would have the choice of leaving the server.
6173975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 12:51 PM   #10
kindboy

kindboy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6173975 View Post
On the surface that might sound pretty good, but this type of restriction would prevent those of us who actually enjoy meeting people from other countries/cultures from being able to interact with them. Perhaps, leave some servers as they are or make a couple of new ones that are international?

I travel through Europe and the Americas quite often, occassionally also visiting the Philippines and India, so I like meeting new people (foreign and domestic) in real life, as well as online. I'm sure leaving a server or two as is should be ok, as those who would want to only interact with their own kind would have the choice of leaving the server.
i agree with the idea
Guild Leader of: **V.I.P**
Note : Going Pure Warrior is my Future Plan
kindboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moving chara, server transfer, transfer