Old 2011-11-22, 06:14 PM   #1
Vanish

Vanish Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Mentor's and Apprentices.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if it's possible to be the apprentice of my apprentice's apprentice?

Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 07:04 PM   #2
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I'm guessing it is possible, but I don't see why there is a reason to want to.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 07:19 PM   #3
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Not sure exactly what you mean here lol. I started off as my friends apprentice and now he is my apprentice.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 07:37 PM   #4
Vanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
I'm guessing it is possible, but I don't see why there is a reason to want to.
I was under the impression that if my apprentices apprentices was lvlving it earnt me exp ball contributions as well yes? if so i could reincarnate war and keep doing so for ages, collecting blessed hunting exp online training exp and mentor exp all produced by me lvling.......

Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 2011-11-23, 01:18 AM   #5
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
I was under the impression that if my apprentices apprentices was lvlving it earnt me exp ball contributions as well yes? if so i could reincarnate war and keep doing so for ages, collecting blessed hunting exp online training exp and mentor exp all produced by me lvling.......
well.. i believe you get like 1/10 of the exp your apprentices get, they get 1/10 of what their apprentices get, so your apprentices apprentices will only give you 1 exp ball for every 100 exp balls they train for.

So, theoretically you don't have to go a step further and you can simply be your apprentices apprentice with reincarnation, although you or your apprentice would lose 5bp in the long run!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 11:26 AM   #6
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
well.. i believe you get like 1/10 of the exp your apprentices get, they get 1/10 of what their apprentices get, so your apprentices apprentices will only give you 1 exp ball for every 100 exp balls they train for.

So, theoretically you don't have to go a step further and you can simply be your apprentices apprentice with reincarnation, although you or your apprentice would lose 5bp in the long run!
First, yes it is possible to be the apprentice of your apprentice's apprentice, although I don't see why you would put that extra character in there as Matt said above you don't get full exp from your apprentice's apprentices. You get 25% of exp gained from their apprentices.

Perhaps being your own apprentice's apprentice would be possible with reincarnation? I want to try that now honestly, I have done that and my ninja is 137, my water is 136 and my monk is 134, the ninja is the mentor of the water, water is mentor of the monk, monk is mentor of the ninja, so as I reincarnate 1, they all level up at the same time, just at different speeds. If I could cut my ninja out of the chain I would love it cause I don't use him no more and I get more exp for my water and monk.

I'll test it out on my next reincarnation and let everyone know!
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 02:25 PM   #7
Vanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post
First, yes it is possible to be the apprentice of your apprentice's apprentice, although I don't see why you would put that extra character in there as Matt said above you don't get full exp from your apprentice's apprentices. You get 25% of exp gained from their apprentices.

Perhaps being your own apprentice's apprentice would be possible with reincarnation? I want to try that now honestly, I have done that and my ninja is 137, my water is 136 and my monk is 134, the ninja is the mentor of the water, water is mentor of the monk, monk is mentor of the ninja, so as I reincarnate 1, they all level up at the same time, just at different speeds. If I could cut my ninja out of the chain I would love it cause I don't use him no more and I get more exp for my water and monk.

I'll test it out on my next reincarnation and let everyone know!
Look forward to seeing the results

Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134