Old 2012-03-07, 04:35 PM   #1
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差 Last Chance...

Last night I did some dancing in Bird Island, pked a couple flashers, did my 20 arenas, and just sat there talking. Go back to twin city to go AFK and I disconnect. Go to log back on and I am banned 1 day for using Bot.

Let me give y'all a run down of my statistics...
- So far I have put over 3k usd into this game in only 1 year and best gear I own is +8 veil.
- I am pure ninja level 134 after 1 year of playing (and I did play a lot for those who didn't know, I was almost always on).
- It took me 3 months to get 134 from 133.
- I hardly ever rank in any tournaments, qualifiers, or team qualifiers...and when I do its always pretty low (except one time when noone could sign up for team i ranked 3 lol)
- Anyone who knows me knows usually i am AFK letting my students gain from my BP share.
- I'm 28 years old and play for the fun of the game and to talk to people within it.

Now how does that sound anyhting at all like a botter??? I don't bot and am tired of these glitches or whatever is going on. I wrote a PM to admin here and customer service explaining the predicament and yet was still banned this whole day with no replies.

I am not one to quit after putting so much money into a game...but I will however stop purchasing CP's. I am going a while without a purchase and if one more glitch happens then i will never buy cps again. I don't care how many people pass me up. I am sick and tired of being caught in these glitches when i have never botted....but yet the same botters are still out there botting each and every day.

Looking through the Conquer Forum I found this thread: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=525967 and people in here with video proof of botting are in my enemy list and i still see them playing today, same name and all!

I am just tired of the innocent getting punished while the guilty runs free. Stop making these mistakes and leave us honest players alone or thats just a little more income lost. This is the last chance I am giving...one more time and I will go on strike from buying CP's for life!
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 06:59 PM   #2
IKillAll

Location: Somewhere in a hole digging my way to the center of the Earth
IKillAll Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

ouch that sucks, same thing happened to me as well but I was afk in the online training ground before I disconnected. My seller was also on, yet she didn't get the one day ban. Help desk kept on insisting that I was botting, the only way to get that stupid one day ban, yet provided little to no help in to try to solve the issue. I guess I will have to wait till 00:00 March 8th to play again.( gonna miss STPK )

+12 Warrior Headband(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+7 Necklace(Perm P6)-5
+12 Spear(Perm P6)-5
+12 Warrior Armor(Perm P6 Melee)-5
+12 Shield(Perm P6)-5
+7 Boots(Perm P6)-7
+7 Heavy Ring(Perm P6)-5
+7 Steed(Frostbite)
+7 Fan-1
+7 Tower-1
+7 Crop
Roaring Chow-1

New Server, New Life
IKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 07:14 PM   #3
Tommit
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKillAll View Post
ouch that sucks, same thing happened to me as well but I was afk in the online training ground before I disconnected. My seller was also on, yet she didn't get the one day ban. Help desk kept on insisting that I was botting, the only way to get that stupid one day ban, yet provided little to no help in to try to solve the issue. I guess I will have to wait till 00:00 March 8th to play again.( gonna miss STPK )
I don't know if it is jealous players reporting or an actual glitch in the system. I have read and heard many people say they were not botting....and though I do not always believe...there are some you just no do not do it. I too had my seller on and that account is fine as well. It's quite tiring. I just wish something would be done to stop this.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2012-03-07, 08:36 PM   #4
IKillAll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
I don't know if it is jealous players reporting or an actual glitch in the system. I have read and heard many people say they were not botting....and though I do not always believe...there are some you just no do not do it. I too had my seller on and that account is fine as well. It's quite tiring. I just wish something would be done to stop this.
I'm going to have to say its a glitch in the system, like who in the hell would report someone who is in a damn training ground, just clicking on a damn stake once would let them attack forever. Besides it is quite tiring, guess ill go catch up on my to-do list while this day ends.

+7 Necklace(Perm P6)-5
+12 Spear(Perm P6)-5
+12 Shield(Perm P6)-5
+7 Boots(Perm P6)-7
+7 Heavy Ring(Perm P6)-5
+7 Steed(Frostbite)
+7 Fan-1
+7 Tower-1
+7 Crop
Roaring Chow-1

New Server, New Life
Old 2012-03-09, 03:49 AM   #5
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKillAll View Post
I'm going to have to say its a glitch in the system, like who in the hell would report someone who is in a damn training ground, just clicking on a damn stake once would let them attack forever. Besides it is quite tiring, guess ill go catch up on my to-do list while this day ends.
to clarify, i trust tommy was not botting, but just because someone got banned when they were in tg does not mean that's where they were when they were reported. It usually takes days for TQ to act upon any report.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 04:45 AM   #6
IKillAll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
to clarify, i trust tommy was not botting, but just because someone got banned when they were in tg does not mean that's where they were when they were reported. It usually takes days for TQ to act upon any report.
yea i got ya besides i wouldn't go around accusing people of botting. I understand that it would take days for TQ to act, but im actually wondering when that will happen to me again since people hate my vf skills, and most of the people I fight are enemy guilds lol ( gw is like 10 people vs the entire server.)

+7 Necklace(Perm P6)-5
+12 Spear(Perm P6)-5
+12 Shield(Perm P6)-5
+7 Boots(Perm P6)-7
+7 Heavy Ring(Perm P6)-5
+7 Steed(Frostbite)
+7 Fan-1
+7 Tower-1
+7 Crop
Roaring Chow-1

New Server, New Life
Old 2012-03-07, 10:23 PM   #7
Ledburyyy

Ledburyyy Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

on the day that near enough everyone got banned, I managed to get 8 of my accs banned just by logging them in and waiting, its a p!ss take
Guild Leader of Big Dogs Down

Botters are Bitches
Ledburyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 10:34 PM   #8
0.o

0.o Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

botters, lag & bugs galore.

Pls all find my old post suggesting a VIP test server & subscribe to the idea!
They can test for all of the above, we VIPs get to occasionally test & play together with freak gear & TQ can iron out the bugbots.
If your test account gets banned... uhm who cares! next reset you'll be back in action
if after that they don't fix the bugs we find before they go live with it...
well then we'll all get Star Wars the old republic & setup a guild called 'we hate conquer botters' ;p
Old 2012-03-08, 11:33 PM   #9
Tommit
Veteran Member

Mephisto has come through again...you have got to be one of the best workers there lol

Anyways...I truly hope all this get fixed it seems liek half our servers missing today lol.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

Old 2012-03-11, 01:47 AM   #10
Impulse~

Impulse~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Happened alot on my alts, just finally happened on one of my mains. I still have 3 other accounts to login but who's to say that those 3 don't get the same thing at some point during the day.

TQ'd.
Impulse~ is offline   Reply With Quote