Old 2013-01-20, 09:11 PM   #1
OMG_Noodles
Rookie

OMG_Noodles Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default hackers not punished?

Well,

Where do i Start? hear my story

I play on a server (dark) Im a fire Tao full +12 -7 and blah blah blah however only level 136 (374bp) I however there is another fire tao with 380bp who plays on the server... who I believe hacks... we have evidence of these hacks.. it has been reported a large number of times, however have we all seen a punishment? no. the thing is. he teleports and does not miss one zap. I have played against many fire taos and I have played fire tao since I started conquer 8 years ago. I have not come across anyone teleporting like this. so the moral of the story is... He seems to be getting away with it, has anything been done? is there favortism in the conquer community? with gm's and blah blah. is this against the law? because in the fine disclaimer there is no statement stating " We allow who we want to hack"
it clearly says:

"If you hack or use bots your account will be banned"

Clearly they are not following their procedure... So to name and shame the botter of conquer is No More,

so my question to other people is. are you having similar problems on your server? alot of reporting has been done and no result?

Wtf is going on with this game? favortism + some un happy people = less money because I can tell you right now im planning on leaving this game. due to the fact not everyone gets treated equally...
OMG_Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 02:04 AM   #2
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Noodles View Post
Well,

Where do i Start? hear my story

I play on a server (dark) Im a fire Tao full +12 -7 and blah blah blah however only level 136 (374bp) I however there is another fire tao with 380bp who plays on the server... who I believe hacks... we have evidence of these hacks.. it has been reported a large number of times, however have we all seen a punishment? no. the thing is. he teleports and does not miss one zap. I have played against many fire taos and I have played fire tao since I started conquer 8 years ago. I have not come across anyone teleporting like this. so the moral of the story is... He seems to be getting away with it, has anything been done? is there favortism in the conquer community? with gm's and blah blah. is this against the law? because in the fine disclaimer there is no statement stating " We allow who we want to hack"
it clearly says:

"If you hack or use bots your account will be banned"

Clearly they are not following their procedure... So to name and shame the botter of conquer is No More,

so my question to other people is. are you having similar problems on your server? alot of reporting has been done and no result?

Wtf is going on with this game? favortism + some un happy people = less money because I can tell you right now im planning on leaving this game. due to the fact not everyone gets treated equally...
No more is not hacking at all. Heck I was not even banned even though the whole server cried that I aimbotted when I transfered there.
And really how hard is it to hit with nado? I doubt you played fire that long. You would know the zapping in air makes you teleport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG_Noodles View Post
he teleports and does not miss one zap.
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 02:17 AM   #3
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

he is a botter , everyone in this server know it . hell I reported him and 20 min latter he knew about it . now tell me how the hell would he know he was reported if someone didn't call or send him a mess and tell in like a gm ?
lv. 140
DL of DâCh0§£n0n£§

BOTTERS are a bad bad thing
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 04:43 AM   #4
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerazia View Post
No more is not hacking at all. Heck I was not even banned even though the whole server cried that I aimbotted when I transfered there.
And really how hard is it to hit with nado? I doubt you played fire that long. You would know the zapping in air makes you teleport.

I would beg to differ on this one. I play on a very good ping and FPS and for most the teleport appearance comes with lag. I'm currently running on a ping ranging from 0019-0052 and FPS ranging between 46-49 and yet I still see him teleporting around. Now I face many fires, waters, and other classes and you can always tell the true botters by the way they flash as if they are using Fatal Strike (Ninja XP Skill) which cant be used on players either way. Aimbot being used on screen with someone with good ping and FPS always appears this way even though the ones running it can't even see it this way. This guy is reported and tells us immediately afterwards that he has friends in high places and they told him we reported him that it will do no good. When it comes down to someone talking to help desk and the player knowing a short time later that help desk was talked to... that's when the game shows as corrupt. Personally I could care less about him as a whole but in general I do not like bots, I do not like people who use weak spots to their advantage. I am here to play for fun and the fun is ruined by all the botters and abusers who cant just play a game for fun to the point to where I barely spend any money and rarely even take my time to play now. So if something can not be done against botters as a whole I see more and more people quitting and that means more and more money lost to TQ while botters continue to rise and spend no money.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 04:45 AM   #5

8073936 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

lol. nother botter thread. lets see how this 1 turns out. prolly like the rest of them
DARK: pure water 130
8073936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 05:31 AM   #6
OMG_Noodles
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8073936 View Post
lol. nother botter thread. lets see how this 1 turns out. prolly like the rest of them
well as you can see, we have contacted online help we have emailed however nothing is done...
Old 2013-01-21, 05:46 AM   #7

5117230 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Skills in particular.

OMG_Noodles, You are saying that you've been firetao for the past 8 years, although I have heard that you just returned to CO after a few years break?
That leaves you with 6 years at max, which I still doubt. So basically, you bulked yourself Full +12 within 2 months, and you just Assume that skills come with gears, right ? As sad as it is, I have to say it's wrong. I mean I am a Monk, I quitted for a year also, but hey, I can hit him? I guess it's all "hacking" , right?
But you, you're a firetao, easiest class in CO, and you can be 5 chained without missing 1 Radiant Palm. At this point I approve Jerazia's post.

*EDIT*

Thisone's for Tommit.

Could you explain your 40+ FPS please.

I have an EVGA dual processor motherboard, running 2x Xeon E7-8870's
Together with nVidia GTX 690's in 4-way SLI, and my stock FPS is 40.

So it just makes me wonder a little bit.

Last edited by natstauk; 2013-01-21 at 05:54 AM..
5117230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 05:48 AM   #8
CocoMonkey
Rookie

CocoMonkey Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Since we already have our tin foil hats on, has anyone called Mulder and Scully yet?
CocoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 06:00 AM   #9
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post
OMG_Noodles, You are saying that you've been firetao for the past 8 years, although I have heard that you just returned to CO after a few years break?
That leaves you with 6 years at max, which I still doubt. So basically, you bulked yourself Full +12 within 2 months, and you just Assume that skills come with gears, right ? As sad as it is, I have to say it's wrong. I mean I am a Monk, I quitted for a year also, but hey, I can hit him? I guess it's all "hacking" , right?
But you, you're a firetao, easiest class in CO, and you can be 5 chained without missing 1 Radiant Palm. At this point I approve Jerazia's post.

*EDIT*

Thisone's for Tommit.

Don't know...Alienware laptop and fiber optic internet is what i use and run on so might be that otherwise not sure.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 06:07 AM   #10
OMG_Noodles
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5117230 View Post

*EDIT*

Thisone's for Tommit.

You prove nothing..... yes i just returned.. however I play the game with people who have experience in the years I have missed out on, so how do I know he bots? People inform me! and i suspected him when i asked about it... did i say anything about having full +12 brings experience? now your just trying to put words into my mouth.

Did I say anything about not being able to hit him? I can hit him sure, however the problem seems to be when he starts teleporting thats where hitting is minimised.. so before you post again Do me a favor? and dont try to put words in peoples mouth, to be honest you look like abit of a tool....

Regards,
Noodles

Last edited by Cubester; 2013-01-21 at 06:11 AM..