Old 2013-01-08, 03:52 AM   #1
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Botters

You need to get used to botters just like BP, talismans, chi etc. There are botters in every game Diablo III, Wow and I bet 1 weekend of free monkeys that CO3 will have bots aswell.
When a big company like Blizzard can't stop it how you think TQ. It's easy for people who don't know how a bot works to say "Why don't you remove the botters?!". It's very complicated I know but start get used to it, because botters are here to stay.

Tl;dr: Bots can never be removed completely.
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 02:37 PM   #2

8073936 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

someone who understands! but just because they cant be removed easily doesnt mean they should give up. its like cancer. sometimes it can go away, other times it can kill.
DARK: pure water 130
8073936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 06:22 AM   #3
Drag

Drag Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

if we should get used to it,why shouldnt we bot then?
i mean real botters get the good stuff (and many of them reached the +12 and level 140's)
while other innocent ppl (as they claim) get bot jailed 4 no reason
Drag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 08:01 AM   #4
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Indeed thats not a reason to stop fighting against them. People who always makes a fuss about botters like its something new is the ones who make me go .

You can cheat all you want, you can play fair but can you do both? Are you fair when cheating? It's up to your morals in-game if you have those. Or you might be one of the guys with an attitude like "its just a game." or "who cares". Seeing you answer to this thread you might not be in those 2 categoryes.
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 07:43 PM   #5
User848818751

User848818751 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
很差

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerazia View Post
You need to get used to botters just like BP, talismans, chi etc. There are botters in every game Diablo III, Wow and I bet 1 weekend of free monkeys that CO3 will have bots aswell.
When a big company like Blizzard can't stop it how you think TQ. It's easy for people who don't know how a bot works to say "Why don't you remove the botters?!". It's very complicated I know but start get used to it, because botters are here to stay.

Tl;dr: Bots can never be removed completely.
sounds to me like you are probably one of the bots
Old 2013-02-13, 08:36 PM   #6
CocoMonkey
Rookie

CocoMonkey Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

All I see on Dark at the moment are warrior bots, so either TQ is doing something right or the programmers of the ninja bot are too lazy to keep up with the updates. I might also be blind or something.

Well as a side note, the lag we have right now is really bad, but I guess it's good for TQ that they have bots as scapegoats. I mean why would you want to use any money on more bandwidth or server hardware when you can just use it as toilet paper. For all I know the bills could also work well as post-its.

Well I've paid for their pixels so I guess it'd be really ironic for me to give them any financial advice.
CocoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 06:22 AM   #7
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848818751 View Post
sounds to me like you are probably one of the bots
I say as it is,i dont feel botting as plague anymore, i see it as feature couse nomatter were u got there will be bots and most of em dont even get banned after reports sad but true
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote