Old 2013-01-25, 09:14 AM   #41
User821463062
Rookie

User821463062 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

udk that ppls in egypt can get even 20 pings ? u dont know!??? then u r idiot but the normaly i get 40-200 and i know ppls in egypt 20-80 never go more
Old 2013-01-25, 11:20 AM   #42
User384275170
Rookie

User384275170 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
h4wk
04-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Hi
I would like opinions from members on what they say are the best countries for the lowest latency to the Middle East and in particular the following countries:

Egypt
Saudi Arabia

My buddy runs a huge middle eastern forum and hosts in Egypt (citynethost). He gets 50-60ms to Europe and less in the Middle East. Egypt is usually cheaper than Saudi Arabia and lower ping to Europe.
Source: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/archiv...t-1041246.html

Stop this pointless complaining, we all know if he was botting he would be botjailed by now, the only bots that are effective with speed etc is the proxy servers, most of these bots you have to login with your account details (Very dangerous because of key loggers) in to a proxy server, TQ then scan/trace and ping the IP Address, that the account is logged in to. They will then see this is a proxy bot and therefore, the char will be jailed or most likely banned.

Character Name:xxxx

Former Name:NíghtCore

Sever: Elements - Dark

Position: Guild Leader of GodRealm

Reborns: Water - Warrior - Pirate

Items: Full +12

Nobility: Queen

Level: 140

Last edited by Stinky8; 2013-01-25 at 11:31 AM..
User384275170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 01:22 PM   #43
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User384275170 View Post
Source: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/archiv...t-1041246.html

Stop this pointless complaining, we all know if he was botting he would be botjailed by now, the only bots that are effective with speed etc is the proxy servers, most of these bots you have to login with your account details (Very dangerous because of key loggers) in to a proxy server, TQ then scan/trace and ping the IP Address, that the account is logged in to. They will then see this is a proxy bot and therefore, the char will be jailed or most likely banned.
If the step is taken for that to be done...which in most cases it is not.

Upon researching bot programs just now I found that many bypass the whole proxy connect to help them remain even more undetectable and can even be used in background of an actual logged in and playing character (Such as Autobot and Aimbot) by using a hidden named program at same time of playing. Kind of like running skype while playing conquer only this programs hidden name eludes easy detection.

Unrelated:
Now if I can find programs with a simple use of search how come these programs can not be found and blocked???
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS

Last edited by Tommit83; 2013-01-25 at 01:38 PM..
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 05:34 PM   #44
User384275170
Rookie

User384275170 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
If the step is taken for that to be done...which in most cases it is not.

Upon researching bot programs just now I found that many bypass the whole proxy connect to help them remain even more undetectable and can even be used in background of an actual logged in and playing character (Such as Autobot and Aimbot) by using a hidden named program at same time of playing. Kind of like running skype while playing conquer only this programs hidden name eludes easy detection.

Unrelated:
Now if I can find programs with a simple use of search how come these programs can not be found and blocked???
This does not back up anything you guys are claiming. There is only 1 type of speeding and that's cyclone, yes bots can inflict the same movement speed, but No More does not move that fast. Just look at all the noobs which are bot-lvling, they are moving at great speeds, such as cyclone.

So what I am trying to say, you can only move at cyclone speed or the normal speed, bot programs/proxies inflict a skill(cyclone) without earning the XP Bar. The reason the bots seem faster than cyclone is because you don't see the blue trail and also using a bot has great accuracy and also click faster than a human.

Character Name:xxxx

Former Name:NíghtCore

Sever: Elements - Dark

Position: Guild Leader of GodRealm

Reborns: Water - Warrior - Pirate

Items: Full +12

Nobility: Queen

Level: 140

User384275170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 06:16 PM   #45
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User384275170 View Post
This does not back up anything you guys are claiming. There is only 1 type of speeding and that's cyclone, yes bots can inflict the same movement speed, but No More does not move that fast. Just look at all the noobs which are bot-lvling, they are moving at great speeds, such as cyclone.

So what I am trying to say, you can only move at cyclone speed or the normal speed, bot programs/proxies inflict a skill(cyclone) without earning the XP Bar. The reason the bots seem faster than cyclone is because you don't see the blue trail and also using a bot has great accuracy and also click faster than a human.
I am not saying speed hack. I am saying aimbot and autopot. Meaning he can hit endlessly from anywhere even when out of range (Aimbot) and he can withstand an attack by 5 people that would kill anyone else (autopot).

If I am wrong then so be it and I will apologize, but for now I must believe what I feel I saw.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS

Last edited by Tommit83; 2013-01-25 at 06:29 PM..
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 07:29 PM   #46
User848818751

User848818751 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Try contacting Tony Long this is his E-mail he is one of the head GMs in the U.S.

long0513@gmail.com

normaly works for me