Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2013-01-12, 05:30 PM   #1
4365556
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2013-01-12
Posts: 9
4365556 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Bot Police Recruiting.

Hello,

What I have suggested is a bot police on all servers. What is it is like a neighborhood watch ! I basicly looking for someone on each server to start a guild Called Bot Police. what we do is go around taking botter down. by this I mean catching (not the noobs with normals gears) but the acual players with ok gear just botting. I figure if the main starts getting banned maybe the others may follow.

I would need some info from TQ staff, what program and website allows us to up load them and TQ accepts it.

I will start ! who is with me if the guilds grow to 25 people.. thats 1 person an hour to run around capturing botters and reporing them. Thats going to drop the bots down..

let us unite. help TQ fight the fight
4365556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 05:20 AM   #2
User738645785
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2012-12-27
Posts: 11
User738645785 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

i hate to break this to you.... but there are 24 hours in a day not 25
User738645785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 04:32 PM   #3
Drag
Junior Member
 
Drag's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012-09-28
Posts: 63
Drag Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

any way,i heard that there is an option in the bots to "avoid" certain ppl,monsters and GUILDS.
so if its true ,then ur plan just wont work
Drag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 09:21 PM   #4
8073936
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-08-22
Posts: 66
8073936 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

good idea, wont happen. ive asked tq about becoming a PM. there answer was that i had to live in China. I told them that this was an american stated server and that it should be ran by people that can actually log in (reffering to their firewall of death) they said still, only ppl from china can become gms/pms, total horse S#$T
__________________
Wonders/Pharos
Dasket: pure monk 136
LIGHT: wat-war-archer 135
DARK: pure water 130
8073936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 03:18 PM   #5
4365556
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2013-01-12
Posts: 9
4365556 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Thats fine. 25 hours is better coverage then 24..

We dont want to be pms. I have succesfully got 3 bots i recorder bot jailed pwned.

Yeah didnt know that.(stay away from guilds). im sure though if that was a case we could go on a nub.. either way. people will see bot police and just stop eventually. Its not so bad if the people start getting there mains bot jailed although i did hear of people just botting through a server (rented computer monthly) then they cant connect it to their mains. but i mean . even if they chose to stay away from bot police.. would that not put there botting to a halt.. i mean if someone keeps coming around and they have to either log out or move to a certain spot. i mean im sure those bot takes time to set up. eventually your going to two things. 1 stop botting for a bit or bot less characters. or 2 whine to the bot makers and have them add a better feature. lol . either way its more time consuming for the botee lets call them.
4365556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 03:40 PM   #6
User848818751
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-03-16
Posts: 64
User848818751 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8073936 View Post
good idea, wont happen. ive asked tq about becoming a PM. there answer was that i had to live in China. I told them that this was an american stated server and that it should be ran by people that can actually log in (reffering to their firewall of death) they said still, only ppl from china can become gms/pms, total horse S#$T
just shows TQ is just as prejudist as the players are so no supprise there lol fuck them chinks and burn them all
__________________
TQed again as normal as always.
User848818751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 02:22 AM   #7
Earl(crash4415)
Junior Member
 
Earl(crash4415)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011-03-24
Posts: 91
Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

I think tq sells them bots prog. that's all I can think of is why thay let them get away with it
__________________
crash46
Elements , Dark
pure ninja
lv. 140
DL of DâCh0§£n0n£§



BOTTERS are a bad bad thing
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 06:12 AM   #8
draco9
Rookie
 
Join Date: 2013-01-20
Posts: 3
draco9 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Yeah not gonna work, because decent bots have a function called Avoid all players.
With this on you will never find them unless they are in a small map.

Source: I visit bots forums.
draco9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 05:10 AM   #9
8073936
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-08-22
Posts: 66
8073936 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by draco9 View Post
Yeah not gonna work, because decent bots have a function called Avoid all players.
With this on you will never find them unless they are in a small map.

Source: I visit bots forums.
someone else who knows their stuff.
__________________
Wonders/Pharos
Dasket: pure monk 136
LIGHT: wat-war-archer 135
DARK: pure water 130
8073936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 05:12 AM   #10
8073936
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 2011-08-22
Posts: 66
8073936 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4365556 View Post
Thats fine. 25 hours is better coverage then 24..

We dont want to be pms. I have succesfully got 3 bots i recorder bot jailed pwned.

Yeah didnt know that.(stay away from guilds). im sure though if that was a case we could go on a nub.. either way. people will see bot police and just stop eventually. Its not so bad if the people start getting there mains bot jailed although i did hear of people just botting through a server (rented computer monthly) then they cant connect it to their mains. but i mean . even if they chose to stay away from bot police.. would that not put there botting to a halt.. i mean if someone keeps coming around and they have to either log out or move to a certain spot. i mean im sure those bot takes time to set up. eventually your going to two things. 1 stop botting for a bit or bot less characters. or 2 whine to the bot makers and have them add a better feature. lol . either way its more time consuming for the botee lets call them.
2 computers. 1 running off of a vpn/proxy.
i do IT stuff for people and most people have atleast 2 computers. and to run stuff you dont need the most high tech stuff
__________________
Wonders/Pharos
Dasket: pure monk 136
LIGHT: wat-war-archer 135
DARK: pure water 130
8073936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:06 PM.