Old 2012-07-01, 03:34 PM   #11
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Don't worry, Tommit; I'm not buy any CPs myself for a very long time. In fact, I probably never will buy any more since they'll never get rid of the bots. I cannot justify putting any more money into this game when half the time it's very difficult to play, and then I read stories such as this. It's all very discouraging.
Old 2012-07-01, 04:40 PM   #12
User848818751

User848818751 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

TQ does not care if you buy there DBs or not, other people of the hundreds of thousands who play will buy, I am in total agreement with the people on this forum, I've recently contacted the Better Business Bureau over the bot problem which is a breach of contract that is written in the rules we all have to "sign" tell your friend to write them.

http://www.la.bbb.org/Home.aspx
Old 2012-07-01, 05:04 PM   #13
Macha

The BBB probably won't do anything since TQ advertises the game as "free." After all, you get what you pay for. LOL Then again, we've all paid to become VIP members....
Old 2012-07-01, 07:59 PM   #14
Earl(crash4415)

Earl(crash4415) Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Now my good friend crash has been hacked as well and having major problems recovering his account. I have been on TeamSpeak with him through this whole process and its just rediculous. Somebody seriously needs to invest in training lessons for customer service. He has been forwarded on to every department there is only to be sent right back to the one he started and still no results. This makes me truly want to quit while I am ahead. I hae been hacked one tiem and luckily it was quite simple for me to retrieve my account but for others especially those that have been laying for many years this task is much harder.

Now I find out Hummingbird is getting no help yet another has recieved word that by simply giving up their gears they can regain their account. She swapped gears for gears why cant she just have her original gears restored it is not her fault???

I just do not like seeing my friends get screwed over and this truly makes me want to quit while I am ahead.
thx Tommit , now i got the hacker trying to get me to send him my info , he is acting like he is tq but has a gmail account .
lv. 140
DL of DâCh0§£n0n£§

BOTTERS are a bad bad thing
Earl(crash4415) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 05:22 PM   #15
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Updates

Well Hummingbird regained her account however they did remove a katana and ninja vest and did not replace the trojan blade and armor that was traded for it. So thankfully she regained her accoutn but sadly she lost on 2 items and the cps she spent making them what they were.

Crash regained his hacked account and only somehow lost his +7 almost +8 steed. TQ gave him the cps that the steed was sold for (so no he couldnt get another +7 steed and now has a +6 steed). Luckily that is all that was lost though. However TQ recieved a secodn email from him on hsi hack case dated after all was fixed and locked his accoutn back out and he is currently awaiting that to be resolved and therefore can not play once again.

Now heres my issue, It is said that items can not be replaced if sold but its just a code why cant the items just be given to people. The blade, the armor, the steed all could have been awarded back to the players through the prize officer. Makes no sense at all that they lose out on these items.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 08:27 PM   #16
Macha

Good to hear she got her account back, but that is totally wrong they didn't replace her items.