View Poll Results: yes
yes 9 100.00%
yes 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-11-28, 03:19 PM   #1

8863254 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Warrior Rebelution

Redefine Perseverance:
Once you reach pure warrior, you get Perseverance which allows you to go x-war-war and still be able to wield 2hander\Shield.

And give them a new Offensive Shield soul:

20 Breakthrough instead of 20 Counteraction and maybe remove 500 Defence, or maybe not.

ViperFang, DragonTail and ChargingWortex are the weakest skills ingame, especially with the new updated HP from Jiang Hu.

CW is for everyone and defensive stance is useless(which is should be).
8863254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 09:46 AM   #2
Tuni

Tuni Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8863254 View Post
Redefine Perseverance:
Once you reach pure warrior, you get Perseverance which allows you to go x-war-war and still be able to wield 2hander\Shield.

And give them a new Offensive Shield soul:

20 Breakthrough instead of 20 Counteraction and maybe remove 500 Defence, or maybe not.

No thx

ViperFang, DragonTail and ChargingWortex are the weakest skills ingame, especially with the new updated HP from Jiang Hu.

CW is for everyone and defensive stance is useless(which is should be).

Element - Dark (moved from Turquoise)
=======================
(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 140) Playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Water-Warrior-Trojan)
(lvl 140)

Gem World - Turquoise/Diamond
=======================
(lvl 131) Going to be pure water
Tuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 06:14 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuni View Post
Why?
Old 2013-11-30, 07:11 AM   #4
Tuni

Quote:
Why?
letting x-war-war have the persevarance is going to ruin trojan... trojan is for atk warrior is for def tro vs war = equal dmg

=======================

(lvl 140)

=======================
Old 2013-11-30, 02:08 PM   #5

Quote:
letting x-war-war have the persevarance is going to ruin trojan... trojan is for atk warrior is for def tro vs war = equal dmg
That depends on the update they`ll get.

Best build Trojan has;
FB\SS at 169%
Herc at 117%
And Phoenix\Penetration=God knows what dmg ratio, but its onehit, just as speedgun, though penetration=stronger=more chance to kill stg waters, (which have become insanely hard to kill after the hp increase).

Defense is worthless, unless you use 3x def shield and even then 15k defence is more than enough vs 20k...

A wat-war-tro with 30k attack FB`s me for 41,9k dmg, while I VF him for 27.6k dmg...so that defence is not too visible now is it..

I CW him for 20.6k, he hercs me for 27.3k..

The only good defence stat wars got left; is a little extra hp and block. Though Monk, ninjas, pirates etc all got low stat requirements on their gear and can get basically as much extra hp+/-...its only tro`s who got 176 strength requirements on their weapons, but again; they`re gonna recieve a update.

This update will put warriors DT\VF`s at 149%, while tro`s FB\SS will still stay at 169% + whatever their new udpate is gonna be.
Old 2013-12-01, 07:54 AM   #6
Tuni

Quote:
That depends on the update they`ll get.

Best build Trojan has;
FB\SS at 169%
Herc at 117%
And Phoenix\Penetration=God knows what dmg ratio, but its onehit, just as speedgun, though penetration=stronger=more chance to kill stg waters, (which have become insanely hard to kill after the hp increase).

Defense is worthless, unless you use 3x def shield and even then 15k defence is more than enough vs 20k...

A wat-war-tro with 30k attack FB`s me for 41,9k dmg, while I VF him for 27.6k dmg...so that defence is not too visible now is it..

I CW him for 20.6k, he hercs me for 27.3k..

The only good defence stat wars got left; is a little extra hp and block. Though Monk, ninjas, pirates etc all got low stat requirements on their gear and can get basically as much extra hp+/-...its only tro`s who got 176 strength requirements on their weapons, but again; they`re gonna recieve a update.

This update will put warriors DT\VF`s at 149%, while tro`s FB\SS will still stay at 169% + whatever their new udpate is gonna be.
if u havent noticed there is going to be another update for the warrior. (rumors says they r going to remake reflect for the real warrior)

and most of the wars still have +70% block that halfs the dmg that means the 41k dmg is only 20,5k dmg, and i guess this dmg has the stig, tro has lower hp than warrior, so both r still be able to 2 hit each other...

2handed weaps has longer range than 1 handed weapon + that speedgun can 1 hit anyone (if r talking about equal gear)

=======================

(lvl 140)

=======================
Old 2013-12-02, 04:38 PM   #7

Quote:
if u havent noticed there is going to be another update for the warrior. (rumors says they r going to remake reflect for the real warrior)

and most of the wars still have +70% block that halfs the dmg that means the 41k dmg is only 20,5k dmg, and i guess this dmg has the stig, tro has lower hp than warrior, so both r still be able to 2 hit each other...

2handed weaps has longer range than 1 handed weapon + that speedgun can 1 hit anyone (if r talking about equal gear)
And if u havent noticed; this is my suggestion for the udpate, opposed to making them completely unkillable..Id like to have a possibilty to be able to two combo kill stg taos and two chain kill normal chars with VP\DT..

Most wars have 65% block max, though mostly play with 35% (which is their "advanced reflect") after the first minute of the fight is gone unless they`re only doing the cheapshot zap\melee combo as stamina raping has become easy today and block uses a third of it\60secs.

No tro will 2 shot a warrior if he only does 20k fbs, though if he does a 20k+40k chain, its a two shot; aka a norm fb hit and a blocked one.

AND you are LUCKY if you two shot a 40k hp tro(which is not long till most will be because of the jiang hu), with 27k`s DT\VF`s....

Everyone can use a spear, Speedgun does not 1hit any full stg chars and Swords Phoenix stigged does about the same damage...while a stigged tro with dagger\club who lands a Penetration does way more damage.

What I suggest is increased VP\DT damage(ridiculously low at this moment) and SpeedGun; thus making it remotely possible to kill the new wave of high hp stg taos in a two combo and other non stg chars with a 2 chain of VP\DT.

And to let warriors be able to get equal BT as other chars on the expense of their high Counteraction..

The CW Im ok with being this low dmg..as I dont want to see more CW`ing warriors with high counter and 30 BT who just fight noobs who do 3k hits on them.
Old 2013-12-13, 05:02 AM   #8
Tuni

Quote:
And if u havent noticed; this is my suggestion for the udpate, opposed to making them completely unkillable..Id like to have a possibilty to be able to two combo kill stg taos and two chain kill normal chars with VP\DT..
taos has STG but they lose their atk, wars still have m-def thats how they can standstill and get more stam little by little and then continue to atk the taos

Most wars have 65% block max, though mostly play with 35% (which is their "advanced reflect") after the first minute of the fight is gone unless they`re only doing the cheapshot zap\melee combo as stamina raping has become easy today and block uses a third of it\60secs.
max 75 block

No tro will 2 shot a warrior if he only does 20k fbs, though if he does a 20k+40k chain, its a two shot; aka a norm fb hit and a blocked one.
tro has stig from wat-war-tro but war has their own block so it should be equal, if u allow wars to go wat-war-war and keep their perseverance it will ruin the balance

AND you are LUCKY if you two shot a 40k hp tro(which is not long till most will be because of the jiang hu), with 27k`s DT\VF`s....
ure lucky too if u 2 shot a tro with war... tro has lower hp and war has higher hp so again it equals again

Everyone can use a spear, Speedgun does not 1hit any full stg chars and Swords Phoenix stigged does about the same damage...while a stigged tro with dagger\club who lands a Penetration does way more damage.
ya most of ppl are club/sword/blade combos not many ppl are having daggers + dagger still had lower chance to hit than speedgun and it has lower range than 2 handed weap

What I suggest is increased VP\DT damage(ridiculously low at this moment) and SpeedGun; thus making it remotely possible to kill the new wave of high hp stg taos in a two combo and other non stg chars with a 2 chain of VP\DT.
i guess u mean VF/DT, hope so... with this i can agree with u, making SS/FB/VF/DT more dmg like SS/FB 135 and VF/DT 125 (currently they r 130 and 115)

And to let warriors be able to get equal BT as other chars on the expense of their high Counteraction..

The CW Im ok with being this low dmg..as I dont want to see more CW`ing warriors with high counter and 30 BT who just fight noobs who do 3k hits on them.
CV?

=======================

(lvl 140)

=======================
Old 2013-12-13, 11:21 AM   #9

Quote:
taos has STG but they lose their atk, wars still have m-def thats how they can standstill and get more stam little by little and then continue to atk the taos
Taos can still do 5-10k dmg pr nado..given they dont go all out defensive; aka being able to survive 3 chars attacking him at once.

If I speedgun and VF an stg tao I except him to be dead.

With 30k attack and full sdgs(=most likely 1hit from stigged fb) you hit a full bless full stg tao for about 31k speedgun and you VF him for about 15.5k..thats a total of 46.5k dmg and gives him time to do 2 lifepotions at 7k each=32.5k dmg..meaning most current taos will survive, unless they have a shitty setup.
Thats the speedgun; which was supposed to be one of the strongest skills ingame + a VF...

max 75 block
Loose out on 2.5k hp for 10% extra block...lol only possible for a stg war

tro has stig from wat-war-tro but war has their own block so it should be equal, if u allow wars to go wat-war-war and keep their perseverance it will ruin the balance
thats not equal...Wars defence does not lower the enemies attack, it only blocks it sometimes. Not to mention wars defense is at 19k-20k, any standard wat-x-x char with 15k defense and magic shield has the same; 15k*1.3=19,5k defense.

A warrior with 30k attack VF`s for about the same damage as a stigged 30k attack tro hercs for while his FB`s are about 1.5x more dmg. They also have the possibility of higher crit and break(goes for any attack class except warriors).

ure lucky too if u 2 shot a tro with war... tro has lower hp and war has higher hp so again it equals again
Its equal that pure wars gets a couple k`s more hp then a tro(not even mentioning all the other classes who reallot) while tro`s does almost 50% more damage?

ya most of ppl are club/sword/blade combos not many ppl are having daggers + dagger still had lower chance to hit than speedgun and it has lower range than 2 handed weap
A tro can buy a +12 spear for 20dbs and stig himself without sacrificing anything, he would even have more HP than a non pure war with spear. Though only a Monk\Ninja\Tro\Pirate can get enough damage(two 1h handers) to 1 hit a stg tao; using stigged dagger at 30k attack=about 49k dmg to a full stg tao. Warriors cant touch that, especially not Pure wars.

i guess u mean VF/DT, hope so... with this i can agree with u, making SS/FB/VF/DT more dmg like SS/FB 135 and VF/DT 125 (currently they r 130 and 115)
Increasing VF\DT from 115->125% is nothing; that just equates two a 2.5k dmg increase on a 15k defense full blessm no stg char; from 27.5k to 30k. And speedgun would still do shit damage to full stg taos.

CV?
Offcourse
Let me summarize it up:

wat-war-war:
Is restricted to 1x 1hander + shield unless he likes to be onehit by basically any stigged char. He looses CV, speedgun and a decent amount of attack compared to the classes who`s able to use two 1h`s. So basically he is restricted to fb and zap+melee(dagger\sword or whatever).

Speedgun is not even close to killing stg chars anymore.

Pure warrior`s VF\DT does as much damage as a stigged herc\wwk.

Pure warriors have about the same defense as a 15k defense wat-x-x char with magic shield.

Pure warriors were great up until the point of Jiang Hu which gave massive HP increase and some Attack increase; thus largening the gap between low dmg skills and high dmg skills; aka mainly stigged chars vs non stigged chars in terms of damage; and making it much harder to kill stg chars.

Also I dont get why we debate warriors vs trojans. You also have Ninjas\Monks\Pirates and Assassins; where pirates are on top of the all out attack chain.

Speedgun already 1 hits all non stg chars so it dont matter if the attack`s increases in that regard...the point is it should atleast come close to killing non azureshielded stg chars.

And a 2 chain of VF\DT from a maxed warrior should kill non stg chars unless they got a high dragon rank, else its just a noob killer.

Last edited by nickdive5; 2013-12-13 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: fuck it
Old 2013-12-19, 06:22 AM   #10

USELESS and just realized this does not help as my username is already in the topic title.

USELESS