Old 2011-03-15, 07:56 AM   #1
User775661670

User775661670 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default What the hell is wrong with tq PIRATE? REALLY?

TQ does not listen to their comunity they never did.

so i thought ill post in this super VIP! forum.

what the hell is wrong with tq? they really want to add a pirate class to this game? first of all pirate does not fit in the game world of conquer online second the game is inbalanced as hell they need to work on their gameplay instead of rushing some classes that always are stronger then the previous classes in hope to milk out some money out of their paying customers that still support this game made ages ago with badly dated graphix it might work now but people wont buy it forever at the end someday tq will fail badly.

Last edited by Proxor878; 2011-03-15 at 08:18 AM..
User775661670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 08:08 AM   #2
User775661670

User775661670 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

my previous post might be concidered rude but the forums of tq have been spammed loads of times before most of us (your paying comunity) do not want a new class. you have 2 types of players: the free players that run around with some unique/elite bound gear that cant bother paying and vote for the class and us paying players i have made a full +12 character and buy cps regulary but when shit like this keeps coming you wont see me playing.
User775661670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 04:51 PM   #3
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by User775661670 View Post
my previous post might be concidered rude but the forums of tq have been spammed loads of times before most of us (your paying comunity) do not want a new class. you have 2 types of players: the free players that run around with some unique/elite bound gear that cant bother paying and vote for the class and us paying players i have made a full +12 character and buy cps regulary but when shit like this keeps coming you wont see me playing.
Do you have any suggestions concerning the current gaming environment?
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 08:48 PM   #4
Raitoningu
Rookie

Raitoningu Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I'm not sure about this but i think we get everything chinese co has, meaning their suggestions will be alowd faster than ours.

So if they like pirate and its being added there it will probably been added here too eventough we all dislike (Just guessing it might not be true)
Raitoningu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 12:39 AM   #5
User632177366
Rookie

User632177366 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Talking about china conquer what is the name of it in chinese so i can browse it on youtube to check thier progress
User632177366 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 01:08 AM   #6
Kenneth

Kenneth Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Do you have any suggestions concerning the current gaming environment?
instead of continuously adding new features, quests excluded, fix and balance what is already there. The attempts to balance the game are the main reasons people post polls and ideas in the suggestion forums very few of those suggestions relate to adding something that will not effect once class or another. There also needs to be Fixed polls so the actual ideas of the community are seen, which has already been posted in another part of the forum.

Once more if the ideas generated by the people that are paying to play the game are ignored why would they continue to invest in the company and the product which is conquer online, when the company is adding catfish to a pond where as the customers want brim...just as to some people fish is fish it seems like the company finds additions are additions, and the problems or other outcomes of their existence neither help or hurt the game, which is what alot of the players will agree to seeing now.

I will note so far on these forums I like the response time of the staff and I am seeing that the mods in particular are paying more attention to the players so far.

Having gears is one thing. Having skills is another.
Having both and not abusing them is true power.
Kenneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 11:54 AM   #7
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
instead of continuously adding new features, quests excluded, fix and balance what is already there. The attempts to balance the game are the main reasons people post polls and ideas in the suggestion forums very few of those suggestions relate to adding something that will not effect once class or another. There also needs to be Fixed polls so the actual ideas of the community are seen, which has already been posted in another part of the forum.

Once more if the ideas generated by the people that are paying to play the game are ignored why would they continue to invest in the company and the product which is conquer online, when the company is adding catfish to a pond where as the customers want brim...just as to some people fish is fish it seems like the company finds additions are additions, and the problems or other outcomes of their existence neither help or hurt the game, which is what alot of the players will agree to seeing now.

I will note so far on these forums I like the response time of the staff and I am seeing that the mods in particular are paying more attention to the players so far.
Well said, alright, I'll make notes of this and see what I can in the future.

And the new class will not make debut in the game that soon.
Mephisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 01:22 PM   #8
iceman1963
Rookie

iceman1963 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User632177366 View Post
Talking about china conquer what is the name of it in chinese so i can browse it on youtube to check thier progress

Use Google Translate to convert English to Chinese and vice versa.
iceman1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 06:01 AM   #9
Rookie

11706212 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Well said, alright, I'll make notes of this and see what I can in the future.

And the new class will not make debut in the game that soon.
But, the new class will come anyway? It will just be prolonged? That's what this sounds like.

You know, adding new classes wouldn't be such an issue for most players, if they had the option of converting their current class-specific gears to a new class upon reborning or re-incarnating to the new class.
11706212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 07:00 AM   #10

10296716 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11706212 View Post
But, the new class will come anyway? It will just be prolonged? That's what this sounds like.

You know, adding new classes wouldn't be such an issue for most players, if they had the option of converting their current class-specific gears to a new class upon reborning or re-incarnating to the new class.
if they made that possible TQ wont make money from introducing new classes which are super over powered and make ppl want to make new gears for those classes for example when ninja came out...everyone made ninja gears from scratch and then monk now which is SO OVERPOWERED max bp monk 1 hit any other max bp char of any other class and no to mention the ridiculous dmg reductions monk get.
10296716 is offline   Reply With Quote