Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 12:55 AM   #512
Rookie

11644464 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default how can GM help Hacker to took my item's free

Hello All Team and All Players
i am players and i am from Egypt , my account has been hacking in time date 08/04/2013 and i file account issue in this time and Our GM Penny help me because i am offer all correct info and make to me reset password The reply GM: We have reset your password to: 23544SE5RRER. For the security of the account, please reset the password on the site https://account.91.com/common/account_m_service.html. Please protect your account carefully and never share the account with others. Thanks.
and after logging my account find my item's all stolen and send to Penny GM please help me this hacker taken my gears sir and Penny and Oirrs <<All This GM not like this hacker and need ban it so see what is reply from here:We would like to tell you that only accounts with Level 1 VIP or higher can be filed a Lost Item case. If you have VIP accounts, please file a Lost Item case at: https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/hack.aspx. Our GMs there will check it soon. ,i go to another friends in egypt she talk me here dealer and can file case for you , i go to her and make this case and Penny know my registered email address has been stolen this hacker stolen it and make reset to all info about first reply i get it from GM after me offer full correct info i can give your account to you now and we should offer full new info and after me send this info to Manager GM hack case , see message from Ivy GM about 20 days she make only reset info and reutrn my item's from This hackers find Ivy Talk me we should taken more time to Checking your case for you , i talk she take your time because i am sure me really Owner i am very sure this hacker All players know my info about my registered email address stolen and offer it to Ivy and Ivy trust them and unbanned my account to this hacker but she ever time ask me and me answer she , she ever time talk me back your registered email address from The service Yahoo and all problem with Conquer will solve , but after me back my correct registered email address , see something i never know why Ivy do it ? and why Ivy ever time need help this hackers she talk me this reply :Greetings,
If you are the real owner, we would like to suggest you turn to the Customer Service of Yahoo to take back the registered email, bambomahmod@yahoo.com , then all the problems about the Conquer accounts will be resovlved easily with the valid registered email address.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!
and me already accpet any deal from hack case team and me never ask them why you ask me that and how can me back registered email has been stolen , i need to know Can GM Lie to players? Can GM taken money for this hacker to do it? how can manager hack case talk me all item's locked by your account and after unbanned my account find no have item's return ?? i think Our GM not do any help for me did you know i file more and more hack case from more VIP account i lost all case at this years i need to know now why all that and what should to do now?i lost full item's 2 sock and can't me back it because the GM Ivy need help this hacker Ivy please if you will see this message talk me why ? what me do for you do it ? i can't understand why all that please really i need your help i need this hacker stop hack my friends in games please help me
11644464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 12:56 AM   #513
Rookie

11644464 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Hello All Team and All Players
i am players and i am from Egypt , my account has been hacking in time date 08/04/2013 and i file account issue in this time and Our GM Penny help me because i am offer all correct info and make to me reset password The reply GM: We have reset your password to: 23544SE5RRER. For the security of the account, please reset the password on the site https://account.91.com/common/account_m_service.html. Please protect your account carefully and never share the account with others. Thanks.
and after logging my account find my item's all stolen and send to Penny GM please help me this hacker taken my gears sir and Penny and Oirrs <<All This GM not like this hacker and need ban it so see what is reply from here:We would like to tell you that only accounts with Level 1 VIP or higher can be filed a Lost Item case. If you have VIP accounts, please file a Lost Item case at: https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/hack.aspx. Our GMs there will check it soon. ,i go to another friends in egypt she talk me here dealer and can file case for you , i go to her and make this case and Penny know my registered email address has been stolen this hacker stolen it and make reset to all info about first reply i get it from GM after me offer full correct info i can give your account to you now and we should offer full new info and after me send this info to Manager GM hack case , see message from Ivy GM about 20 days she make only reset info and reutrn my item's from This hackers find Ivy Talk me we should taken more time to Checking your case for you , i talk she take your time because i am sure me really Owner i am very sure this hacker All players know my info about my registered email address stolen and offer it to Ivy and Ivy trust them and unbanned my account to this hacker but she ever time ask me and me answer she , she ever time talk me back your registered email address from The service Yahoo and all problem with Conquer will solve , but after me back my correct registered email address , see something i never know why Ivy do it ? and why Ivy ever time need help this hackers she talk me this reply :Greetings,
If you are the real owner, we would like to suggest you turn to the Customer Service of Yahoo to take back the registered email, bambomahmod@yahoo.com , then all the problems about the Conquer accounts will be resovlved easily with the valid registered email address.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!
and me already accpet any deal from hack case team and me never ask them why you ask me that and how can me back registered email has been stolen , i need to know Can GM Lie to players? Can GM taken money for this hacker to do it? how can manager hack case talk me all item's locked by your account and after unbanned my account find no have item's return ?? i think Our GM not do any help for me did you know i file more and more hack case from more VIP account i lost all case at this years i need to know now why all that and what should to do now?i lost full item's 2 sock and can't me back it because the GM Ivy need help this hacker Ivy please if you will see this message talk me why ? what me do for you do it ? i can't understand why all that please really i need your help i need this hacker stop hack my friends in games please help me
11644464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 12:19 AM   #514
ilovegirls12ere
Rookie

ilovegirls12ere Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

i send to GM HC hc@netdragon.com and i submit more hack case for GM know me VIP , i sit on cafe net and i don't used any fake link programs , i hope any one can believe me i have one years my account has been banned i can't believe why GM All this time not need help me i am very sad for this problem and i have good items stay with my account , lost more much +12 full 2 sockets items and i lost at this years from my other account full 2 soc +12 items Our Hack case GM not back my all items and today talk me you used fake link programs in games all my need really how can This GM Joyce know me used fake link programs and ever time i asking the to offer any proof you have i am sure i am not send by broad cast any fake link programs and i can't do that , i hope to help me when i will open my account GM Not have any proof and she stay banned me because i logging my account in normal IP Address this internet cafe I do not know that I'm important to this degree you have you will actually stop me to talk with you why all of this, I will swear to you that I can not do that and that I am innocent of what you want stolen My Account If you have a guide beg you sent him for more knowledge I beg you, I was acquitted of all charges directed to my account, I used programs and I do not know you know all this why do not you want to help me why
Account: gamalgamal955
Character Name: Gemy(s)
Game Server: Libra/Capricorn/Fury/Ryee
registered Email:josuegarrido1991@gmail.com
VIP Account Login ID:soka20102006
You have submitted the issue successfully. Your case ID is E81C6E7E7C04F1519B98EC790CCF166ADA02FE5F4566E259 .
VIP Account Login ID:saper1974
Character Name: ms.saper
my other account id: gamalgamal955
Character Name: Gemy(s)
Return Email:josuegarrido1991@gmail.com
Your case ID is: E81C6E7E7C04F1511485C26F00496E1D867E1DBB771BEAE4
ilovegirls12ere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-14, 05:34 PM   #515
User34688330
Rookie