Old 2014-05-12, 03:32 PM   #1
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
灯泡 Please quit spamming the forum

Every post I read as well as the new found private messages (when I am a mere member...nothing more) has been pertaining to a person being banned, hacked, scammed, blocked, bot-jailed, or something of the sort. The proper way to deal with this is to first contact customer service (Help Desk), then if you feel the need to make a post, come to the forum and create a new thread where you can explain your situation for others to view in hopes that a Mod might pass it along. But do not post under a thread pertaining to something completely unrelated, and/or post it in every visible thread. Your thread will be seen, so don't over do it making us instantly scroll past it because we seen it in the previous 100+ threads. Also a member (just like you) has just as much control and say so over the situation, so if you can't deal with it...neither can we. One post is good enough!

PS: I am quite certain the post will also appear in this thread, so let's see how long it takes lol.
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 12:30 PM   #2
FindtheeSwing
Rookie

FindtheeSwing Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
Every post I read as well as the new found private messages (when I am a mere member...nothing more) has been pertaining to a person being banned, hacked, scammed, blocked, bot-jailed, or something of the sort. The proper way to deal with this is to first contact customer service (Help Desk), then if you feel the need to make a post, come to the forum and create a new thread where you can explain your situation for others to view in hopes that a Mod might pass it along. But do not post under a thread pertaining to something completely unrelated, and/or post it in every visible thread. Your thread will be seen, so don't over do it making us instantly scroll past it because we seen it in the previous 100+ threads. Also a member (just like you) has just as much control and say so over the situation, so if you can't deal with it...neither can we. One post is good enough!

PS: I am quite certain the post will also appear in this thread, so let's see how long it takes lol.
Still no post about the above :P
FindtheeSwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 11:39 PM   #3
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good

Hmm...it looks like that my absence is a big problem.
Old 2014-10-08, 12:35 AM   #4
User87042743
Rookie

Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
眨眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindtheeSwing View Post
Still no post about the above :P
I SEE YOU, BEN!
 is offline   Reply With Quote