Old 2012-08-11, 07:47 PM   #11
User51418155
Rookie

User51418155 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikersons View Post
No point to create new game than
And reading some posts there probobly wont be rb system so it might make some problems
accually the rb system was desided to be a 10 rb thing where you get lvls for your rb skill depending on what your rb as inoutherwords its gonna be crap
User51418155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 06:11 AM   #12
User848875373

User848875373 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KhAoS~ View Post
the "joke" that isnt that much of a joke thanks to your actions is that TQ is adding stupid updates to CO2 on purpose so that it becomes such a bad game everyone will quit and go to CO3 giving you an excuse to shut down CO2 after not a single player is left playing it.
This could also be a possibility. Burn and sink the ship so everyone will jump and swim over to the new game and start over again from scratch. This will mean more revenue for TQ. Their motto "We listen We care" is just another propaganda to lure players to the new game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhaoLin View Post
true but was only a question with knowledge of the answer in most cases a no ;p
would be great to play co with no bots for a time.. but then again when 3.0 comes out i will most likely stay on 2.0
since i have alrdy sank money into the game and i stick with the things i pay for instead of drop everything for something new. unless of course trading comes into play
I agree I will not even waste my time to download CO3. This game is still both under TQ. Administratively, TQ failed all CO2 players with lack of policing their implemented rules and regulations. I also believe that TQ had also violated their own rules at the expense of the paying players. I will stay here and "maybe" spend money "if" TQ turns this game around. For the mean time, I will hold on to my money and not spend any till I see improvement. TQ has not come up with a better support and fairness to the players of CO2. CO3 is just another sceme so TQ can bleed us with more money. I cant understand why TQ have to come up with a new game instead of directing resources to upgrade and fix CO2? Does TQ think we players are stupid?
User848875373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 01:19 AM   #13
nostorA

nostorA Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User848875373 View Post
I agree I will not even waste my time to download CO3. This game is still both under TQ. Administratively, TQ failed all CO2 players with lack of policing their implemented rules and regulations. I also believe that TQ had also violated their own rules at the expense of the paying players. I will stay here and "maybe" spend money "if" TQ turns this game around. For the mean time, I will hold on to my money and not spend any till I see improvement. TQ has not come up with a better support and fairness to the players of CO2. CO3 is just another sceme so TQ can bleed us with more money. I cant understand why TQ have to come up with a new game instead of directing resources to upgrade and fix CO2? Does TQ think we players are stupid?
Yeah...with all the money we, players spend on co2 they could fix and improve this co2 client, not make another game....but tbh co2 owners don't give a fuck about us, imo.
nostorA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 05:17 PM   #14
deltaegychem
Rookie

deltaegychem Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhaoLin View Post
have a question about 3.0 actually.. will there be a service were we can transfer character data/equipment from 2.0 to 3.0?

in most cases it will be a no.. but eh doesnt hurt to ask.
cool!!! but It didn't serve investing
deltaegychem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 05:27 PM   #15
Cori

Cori Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Still waiting on that cross bow from July/august, they ever gonna add it ?
Cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 06:20 PM   #16
MonsterDo

MonsterDo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

will there be reincarnation in co3?
Old 2012-11-13, 01:37 PM   #17
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Does it matter really? Aslong there are botters in co 2.0 it will be the same in 3.0 4.0 w/e
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 10:05 AM   #18
NigFoot

NigFoot Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

will it still receive updates? or will it be a stick in the water?
~~~~~~~Full 2 soc +7-7/5~~~~~~~
~~~>I pKeD yOuR<"Guild Leader"~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NigFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 11:16 AM   #19
nubcombo
Rookie

nubcombo Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

do you see how many upgrades show when you mouse over someones gears? there is NO MORE ROOM! so TQ's idea? new game! get out your CC everyone and have "fun"!
nubcombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 12:17 AM   #20
User684534653
Rookie

User684534653 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

When is CO3 coming out im rather new to co 2 and have been putting alotta money down to play and i dont wanna waste if everyone switches to a newer game
User684534653 is offline   Reply With Quote