Old 2012-08-04, 02:26 AM   #21
User541823805
Rookie

User541823805 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
灯泡 Realy important to reconsider DragonBall

i will tell you story and after it you can Deside if removeing DB right or wrong.

i had many friend were played game before . some on them was full +12 they quite only one u made this change in game ... the Question is why someone full 12 will Quite game for 1 DB ???

that what happen ... normaly or all time i mean they site in internet cafe .. incarge people to play and they help them . in 2 3 days work they get to 110 reborn , so whey bay him Dragon ball for help ,,, uswaly he spend it on lottery and lose it . but the important thing that they every day become more and more and the one who bay a DB today to get 110 he work harder and start to think how he can do the same and learn other and help them to level up .

will back to problem the some scamer work with Aimbots . well make it for one who level in mentor or realy worked for it

but don't take fun on game of help each other becouse now there is nothing to trade it for between people . and that make them sulfesh
and game become not so much plesent

so ... But DB back and control the game in smart way
User541823805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 03:32 AM   #22
ZhaoLin

ZhaoLin Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User541823805 View Post
i will tell you story and after it you can Deside if removeing DB right or wrong.

i had many friend were played game before . some on them was full +12 they quite only one u made this change in game ... the Question is why someone full 12 will Quite game for 1 DB ???

that what happen ... normaly or all time i mean they site in internet cafe .. incarge people to play and they help them . in 2 3 days work they get to 110 reborn , so whey bay him Dragon ball for help ,,, uswaly he spend it on lottery and lose it . but the important thing that they every day become more and more and the one who bay a DB today to get 110 he work harder and start to think how he can do the same and learn other and help them to level up .

will back to problem the some scamer work with Aimbots . well make it for one who level in mentor or realy worked for it

but don't take fun on game of help each other becouse now there is nothing to trade it for between people . and that make them sulfesh
and game become not so much plesent

so ... But DB back and control the game in smart way
not really... 4yrs ago when i rb'd and went to 110 (legit) i was given a SDG. now during that time SDGs was > then a DB. they were sold for 240-245 cps each now tell me would u prefer a SDG or a DB when they did do this? now SDGs are half a DB yes but the fact that i was content with the SDG remains the same, instead of selling it for cps to other players i used it since it was needed for a s-2soc weapon. over time as i quit for a yr and come back later.. this time i come back i finished 1st rb at 140 and became 2nd rb.. goto 70 and receive a db? the db is useless just like it was back in the day..

but this is my opinion.. having a (S) gem over a db is more worthwhile receiving then a DB.
Old 2012-08-04, 12:28 PM   #23
Zhaoyun~
Rookie

Zhaoyun~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Zhao~yun who the hell u are what server are u? got character ZhauYon on gem world been offline for half a year
mR.nOtHiNg = 129 = 127 = 122 = Pure troj
ZhaoYun~
Nin-War-Troj
Lvl131
Zhaoyun~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-12, 04:49 AM   #24
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

nice remove all features and botters still here. remove db & mine and botters still here. Remove gold & item drop ... and no botters !!!!!!!111111 555555
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 05:01 PM   #25
Macha

Macha Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerazia View Post
nice remove all features and botters still here. remove db & mine and botters still here. Remove gold & item drop ... and no botters !!!!!!!111111 555555
If you want to level the playing field with botters, there's a simple solution: Instead of actually dropping gold and items onto the ground, have it go directly into the players Items. I mean to say, get rid of the useless drops that are nothing, and have monsters only drop the following: gold; 1 and 2 soc gears; -Damage gears; +1 gears; and refined, elite, and super gears. They could easily incorporate this since during some events the items you need go directly into your Items without dropping onto the ground.

Yes, that would be an extreme advantage to Archers, but it would give players a better chance all-around, at least, to compete with botters not only when doing 300s or Cloud Saint Jar or trying to socket Fans or Towers or what have you, but it would redefine the market regarding prices since, as of now, botters set the the standard, which we, as legitimate players, shouldn't allow.

It's actually "funny" to receive whispers from the "big guns" on the server asking my characters if I have any Healthwine, because they know I sell it cheaper than botters. And if I like them, I'll give them a deal if they buy all of them (Same thing with other items and people if I know they're not botters.)
Old 2012-10-23, 06:55 PM   #26
deltaegychem
Rookie

deltaegychem Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
生气 what about mine cave ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by User262508167 View Post
you are a god damn idiot lol, yes replace a skill so botters just will double the botting noobs they have going now in order to make more and may take longer time to do the noobs with new skill or even other class skills, face it bot makers are getting ingenious and are dominating there making bots that cant even be phased let alone discovered unless its red handed by a recorder or a GM, face it the 1st rb db promo was a attack on farmers because TQ knew it would basically immobilize them severly, shit botters dont even need to get past level 130 non rb and can still make the same amount of money on a daily basis, only way to completely destroy and stop botters is something TQ already knows, they want botters here it not only creates compitition it also makes TQ money when mentally retarded botters get caught and have too pay too get out of botjail, then after that all they have to do is constantly pay severly out of pocket like the greedy TQ company wants them too do, youre all puppets on their strings and you may be able to control youreself but they will always have complete control over you, with their hand in youre asses, moving their fingers, and making you all do what they want or expect you too do, untill they decide to let you do youre own thing untill they do it again and again, ALL US VIP members mean nothing to them just a giant person is a dollar bill money sign costume, that they all get wet over when they see us, typical fools allow youreselfs to get caught in the spidersweb, while the spider and his friends watch you suffer and struggle to get free, BAM they strike and leave you feeling like a idiot trusting a company created souley on making money doing exactly WHAT THEY WANT, and suggestions,comments,polls, all those come a dime a dozen, they want youre feedback because majority of them cant even make up ideas that dont piss off or anger players, instead they decide to take ideas from the CO gaming public and completely make tens of millions of youre ideas and or any others ideas i forgot to mention to basially carry out their command like front line cadets reporting to their leutenants "Sir Yes Sir" have a great day and hopes everyone has a awesome weekend cause if CO3 is anywhere close to FG2 or even looked at by eye contact of TQ programmers that game will end up turning into CO the next shithole waiting to be walked or brought into
when they will open it???
deltaegychem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 10:40 PM   #27
GREG1978
Rookie

GREG1978 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default SMART

I gotta say, u nailed it on the head. That is the best idea I have read in this entire forum. That would make way more sense, and would at least make it so one can hunt easier as well.
GREG1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 04:06 PM   #28
User738645785
Rookie

User738645785 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
In 2012. we are waging an all-out war against botters. Thank you for your support!
yeah.... i think you lost.
-Migz
User738645785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 12:05 PM   #29
klemen
Rookie

klemen Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Why don't you guys just accept that TQ dosen't really wants to remove botters... if they wanted to do that they would do something about it...
So far what ever they did was remove several monsters and map/mine caves and shit like that so they could lower the amout of botters... but they only achived that botters go to other maps, and prevent nonbotters to lvl at all, because there are botters everywhere.
If you ask me they should bring back the mines, and try to prevent botters to get x number of noobs mining in there... they tryed that before, but they should make somekind of a program or something that detects the IP of each character logged in... and they would let max 3 charaters with same IP in there. (there should be only 1 mine with chance of mining every single gem to prevent them doing that in srveral mines)
Than abbout the botters, it happens offten that they bann the account's that are logged on from same IP than the botters are (Caffe's) so they shouldnt bann the accounts, they should just bann the intherntet IP, if the IP from a Caffe getts banned only person people can blame is who ever used Bot. And if that dosen's works since there are proxy clients to change IP they should just bann the IP of a computer...

And there is also the court way.... since ppl sue others for some rediculous stuff like slipping on their door step or shit like that... than TQ could use those large amouts of money they earn from bulkers to hire ppl to track down who ever made this bot, get full background on them on go on court... Since they got a rule about no botting I'm pretty sure they could get nice amout of money from them since they ruin the game, they steal their income and srveral more things.

But like I said TQ could do all that long ago... if they really wanted to get something out of it... the question is if they dont have some kind of contract with this bot makers, that they recive a certain amout of the money Bot makers earn monthly....

Just my opinon....
klemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-28, 02:12 PM   #30
User143050723
Rookie

User143050723 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

In 2012, we are waging an all-out war against botters. Thank you for your support![/QUOTE]

Feature: Auto-Level System
Brief Intro:

You'll be able to hunt down mobs in areas while being away from keyboard, giving you opportunity to attend to other things while completing the task.
Estimated Time of Release:

May 16th 2013

realy an all aout war pfft
User143050723 is offline   Reply With Quote