Old 2012-05-12, 10:58 AM   #1
Jerazia

Jerazia Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Conquer or new game?

So tq now doing some mayor changes in this game. What's your opinion, thoughts about this ?

http://co.91.com/news/2012-05-12/CO_...r_Online.shtml
Jerazia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 11:21 AM   #2
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

removing db and ds? amm i spent to stabilize few so what i will get back?
lvling cap dk i like to do everything fast
lvling gearz with other items might be good but i still like db
cant 1hit enemy well usualy i get 1hitted so might be good XD
cooldown for pots dk depends how much dmg we will get so that will be paradise for fire and waters
no rb i dont like
adjusted classes sounds great
everyday cps sounds good XD

There will be an official platform created for all players to conduct trades for wanted characters/accounts. How do you feel about this idea? this1 i dont understand clearly
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 11:28 AM   #3
Snikersons

and question for meph
soo co will be co or differant game? couse changes ok but i still want to play old time co no bp no talismans so can we get server like that?and after i read those questions i can even immagine how co will look so mabye detalized ifo from u? mabye just private for vips only?
Old 2012-05-12, 11:33 AM   #4
Jerazia

this is my opinion:

1. Battle Power is removed, and the damage dealt in PvP mainly comes from the attributes of equipment and character, which makes PvP much fairer, and KO with only 1 hit will be almost impossible. How do you feel about this idea? *

This is good if they do it right then the game will be more balanced

2. PvP will be more exciting and full of skills, with the usage of whole new attributes (such as stunning/anti-stunning), and potions taking needs to be cooled down. How do you feel about this idea? *

Cooldown on pots have nothing to do with skills or balance -- people can gang up on you and then you would die 100 %.
I'm not sure what you mean with "PvP will be more exciting and full of skills", but if it will be like op skills like we have now then don't do it (herc, azure shield, wwk etc.)

3. The amount of experience gained per day is capped, thus the level difference between players is curbed. How do you feel about this idea? *

People who played alot would have a huge advange so bad idea.

4. The Rebirth system will be removed, and levels will become the most important factor in terms of a player's capability, and every kind of events. But you can still learn the skills of other classes when you reach certain level. How do you feel about this idea? *

This is probably the worst idea if it gets implemented. You want to kill botters thats understandable but this idea will have a huge impact on farmers.

5. Classes will be re-adjusted, each class plays a unique role in the world of Conquer Online, and has its own special skills and equipment. How do you feel about this idea? *

Sounds good but need more information such as "unique role" & "special skills and equipment".

6. There will be no Meteors and Dragon Balls. Instead, you will need to change a set of higher equipment every 20 levels, and combine several lower quality equipment to the higher one. Be noted that all the equipment can be obtained from hunting or doing events. How do you feel about this idea?*

I'm splitted here because i can see good and bad things about this. Remove the dbs would certaintly kill most of the botters or reduce them.
Also this means you need to spend more time in game which i seriously lack.

7. Remove the Refineries, Dragon Souls, Talismans, Enchanting. Equipment system becomes easier. You only need to focus on socketing, gems and +stone composing. How do you feel about this idea? *

People say balance is good but too much balance can ruin a game. If you remove the talismans you should remove the dragon souls aswell. Keep both or remove both - you pretty much aware of the consquences yourself.

8. Each player will receive a certain amount of CPs on a daily basis. However CPs and improved equipment cannot be traded. How do you feel about this idea? *

This is bad as you need more time to play which i dont have much of.

9. There will be an official platform created for all players to conduct trades for wanted characters/accounts. How do you feel about this idea? *

This is good then you can sell your gears the legit way & go play diablo III when it comes out.

10. How do you feel about all these new Conquer Online changes above? *

I respect your way of doing busniess tq because you really know how to manipulate people. If you implement the good ones i think it would be beniefable for the community & for yourself. But i known you for years & your way of doing busniess wouldnt favor that.
Old 2012-05-12, 12:15 PM   #5
Snikersons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerazia View Post
this is my opinion:

1. Battle Power is removed, and the damage dealt in PvP mainly comes from the attributes of equipment and character, which makes PvP much fairer, and KO with only 1 hit will be almost impossible. How do you feel about this idea? *

This is good if they do it right then the game will be more balanced

2. PvP will be more exciting and full of skills, with the usage of whole new attributes (such as stunning/anti-stunning), and potions taking needs to be cooled down. How do you feel about this idea? *

Cooldown on pots have nothing to do with skills or balance -- people can gang up on you and then you would die 100 %.
I'm not sure what you mean with "PvP will be more exciting and full of skills", but if it will be like op skills like we have now then don't do it (herc, azure shield, wwk etc.)

3. The amount of experience gained per day is capped, thus the level difference between players is curbed. How do you feel about this idea? *

People who played alot would have a huge advange so bad idea.

4. The Rebirth system will be removed, and levels will become the most important factor in terms of a player's capability, and every kind of events. But you can still learn the skills of other classes when you reach certain level. How do you feel about this idea? *

This is probably the worst idea if it gets implemented. You want to kill botters thats understandable but this idea will have a huge impact on farmers.

5. Classes will be re-adjusted, each class plays a unique role in the world of Conquer Online, and has its own special skills and equipment. How do you feel about this idea? *

Sounds good but need more information such as "unique role" & "special skills and equipment".

6. There will be no Meteors and Dragon Balls. Instead, you will need to change a set of higher equipment every 20 levels, and combine several lower quality equipment to the higher one. Be noted that all the equipment can be obtained from hunting or doing events. How do you feel about this idea?*

I'm splitted here because i can see good and bad things about this. Remove the dbs would certaintly kill most of the botters or reduce them.
Also this means you need to spend more time in game which i seriously lack.

7. Remove the Refineries, Dragon Souls, Talismans, Enchanting. Equipment system becomes easier. You only need to focus on socketing, gems and +stone composing. How do you feel about this idea? *

People say balance is good but too much balance can ruin a game. If you remove the talismans you should remove the dragon souls aswell. Keep both or remove both - you pretty much aware of the consquences yourself.

8. Each player will receive a certain amount of CPs on a daily basis. However CPs and improved equipment cannot be traded. How do you feel about this idea? *

This is bad as you need more time to play which i dont have much of.

9. There will be an official platform created for all players to conduct trades for wanted characters/accounts. How do you feel about this idea? *

This is good then you can sell your gears the legit way & go play diablo III when it comes out.

10. How do you feel about all these new Conquer Online changes above? *

I respect your way of doing busniess tq because you really know how to manipulate people. If you implement the good ones i think it would be beniefable for the community & for yourself. But i known you for years & your way of doing busniess wouldnt favor that.
pvp=player vs player
agree most of ur things i started to play before talismans those times lvling much depended on def when talismans comed out even highest mibs hit me1 and same with ds and refinery but most important is that alot of players spent real money to build their talismans and perm ds so tq will get spammed for returning money and than ill be one of em or they will get better offer for this
i like rb system dont wat it changed
about balancing well see about that

about diablo3 XD spent 10k usd and than leaving well not the smartest idea XD
Old 2012-05-12, 12:52 PM   #6
eyejeye

eyejeye Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

It's about a brand new game with old name and some of ideas I think. Because TQ is going to cooperate with EA. Not removing all those items, skills, etc. from existing game...
How would they remove reborn?
eyejeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 01:52 PM   #7
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Guys, this is Conquer 3.0. It's an entirely separate game. If you want to play it, you have to start again, from level 1!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 02:28 PM   #8
Jerazia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Matt~ View Post
Guys, this is Conquer 3.0. It's an entirely separate game. If you want to play it, you have to start again, from level 1!
who can confirm this?
Old 2012-05-12, 02:36 PM   #9
Vixen69

Vixen69 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Conquer Online is about to celebrate its 9th Anniversary, we are most grateful to all fans for your support through all these years. In order to bring you a whole new and perfect experience of the game, we are thinking to make a New Conquer Online.

The CO team will join forces with the design team for EA and NetDragon's Dungeon Keeper Online to make this new masterpiece happen. We hope that new Conquer Online will be not only a better game you ever played, but an eternal home and community for you, your friends and your family in life!

The way it reads it will be a whole new game with the changes implemented into it making it different from the current one
Vixen69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 02:50 PM   #10
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerazia View Post
who can confirm this?
I had unofficial confirmation months ago, I have placed hints in various parts of the forums but I cannot name my source, sorry
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote