Old 2012-05-11, 01:38 AM   #1
User223613543
Rookie

User223613543 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
Default Not sastified with demon box

Hey Gm, im playin char CookiE in Gem world server crystal. im just realli curious abt demon box. Im not sastified with wat gm did on demon box. I spent like 2000usd somthing in this game just to try to win demon box cps. I wasted my cash and even my 2soc tro gear for those demon box Gm created in the game sayin we will have a chance to win lots of cps. But it seems like unfair for all players. Like i said i spent more than 2k usd but it ended up i win nothing in demon box. Im realli mad abt tat. I hope u can fix the demon box make it fair to everione. I wish i can get my cps back. I hope Gm can fix this problem. Im lost everithing now.
User223613543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 08:34 AM   #2
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User223613543 View Post
Hey Gm, im playin char CookiE in Gem world server crystal. im just realli curious abt demon box. Im not sastified with wat gm did on demon box. I spent like 2000usd somthing in this game just to try to win demon box cps. I wasted my cash and even my 2soc tro gear for those demon box Gm created in the game sayin we will have a chance to win lots of cps. But it seems like unfair for all players. Like i said i spent more than 2k usd but it ended up i win nothing in demon box. Im realli mad abt tat. I hope u can fix the demon box make it fair to everione. I wish i can get my cps back. I hope Gm can fix this problem. Im lost everithing now.
falled and failed if i buy those boxes than those 10cps only might be worth but not worth to spent 2k cps for xp
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 02:08 PM   #3
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by User223613543 View Post
You do realize DemonBox is basically just like gambling. You know that you have a risk of losing, yet you still keep doing it. It's your choice whether or not to stop or keep going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikersons View Post
falled and failed if i buy those boxes than those 10cps only might be worth but not worth to spent 2k cps for xp
2000 USD*.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 04:56 PM   #4
User548421626

User548421626 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I don't reccomend visiting Vegas any time soon.
User548421626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 12:01 AM   #5
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
You do realize DemonBox is basically just like gambling. You know that you have a risk of losing, yet you still keep doing it. It's your choice whether or not to stop or keep going.

2000 USD*.
actualy chances cps not xp could be increased by vip lvls cose vips7 i think doesnt need cps couse they are maxed out
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 05:32 AM   #6
Vanish

Vanish Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

You're gambling, the system will always be stacked against you. Grow up and stop bitching.

Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote