Old 2012-04-10, 07:05 PM   #1
Mephisto
All Hell!

Mephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn goodMephisto King/Queen -- damn good
Default What do you think of the Super Bound Gear thing?

Well, our team decided to give everyone a fair chance to play to their maximum potential, the bound gear comes into being.

So how do you perceive this? Do you think it's good for the community and the average players to thrive and have a chance to go up against the bulkers?
Old 2012-04-10, 09:12 PM   #2
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
Well, our team decided to give everyone a fair chance to play to their maximum potential, the bound gear comes into being.

So how do you perceive this? Do you think it's good for the community and the average players to thrive and have a chance to go up against the bulkers?
Considering it's limited to 2 items per person, not to mention we don't know if the items are available to buy with bound cps, probably not as much popularity as TQ would hope. But who knows.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 09:14 PM   #3
Tommit
Veteran Member

Tommit Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

I don't get what this is referring to?
Guild Leader of Ki11az

REAL GAMERS don't need BOTS
Tommit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 09:19 PM   #4
Khev
Veteran Member

Khev Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommit View Post
I don't get what this is referring to?
http://co.91.com/guide/info/bound_gear_sale.shtml

Also, to add to my post, the levels are limited, and would require deleveling or leveling in order to get it to the required level.

Fixed: Phoenix, Celestial, Seizer , and Penetration.

Fixed Proficiencies: Club, Blade, Dagger, Scepter, Sword, Hook, Axe, Whip, Hammer.

A skill is only as good as the person using it.
The above statement in TQ games is False.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 09:24 PM   #5
User170848343

User170848343 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Hoping to god that the steed is bound or thats gonna suck.....If not can make a +12 steed with just 37,539 cps

Last edited by Zbrixy; 2012-04-10 at 09:27 PM..
User170848343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 11:48 PM   #6
~*ThatGuy*~

~*ThatGuy*~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

I went to the link Khev posted up and I went to the bottom to check out the steed is it going to be bound? or not :/ "+4SteedPack 129 cps you get a +4 steed from Black, Steed Maroon Steed and White Steed." If not its gonna be cheap I may have to buy me some.
Also there may be some typos I dont think any one buying a super soc braclet or a super soc bag would want a SDG...I would prefer a SPG. "SuperBraceletPack 639 cps you get a Lv.105 Super 1-Soc +4 Dark Bracelet(-1)(B) and a Super Dragon Gem(B)"

Last edited by loco86; 2012-04-10 at 11:57 PM..
~*ThatGuy*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 12:42 AM   #7
~Matt~
Veteran Member

~Matt~ Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:

Sadly, on the market, you can buy non bound gears of the same stats for less cps than you guys are offering. These gears wont be letting average players have a chance to go up against bulkers, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*ThatGuy*~ View Post
I went to the link Khev posted up and I went to the bottom to check out the steed is it going to be bound? or not :/ "+4SteedPack 129 cps you get a +4 steed from Black, Steed Maroon Steed and White Steed." If not its gonna be cheap I may have to buy me some.
Also there may be some typos I dont think any one buying a super soc braclet or a super soc bag would want a SDG...I would prefer a SPG. "SuperBraceletPack 639 cps you get a Lv.105 Super 1-Soc +4 Dark Bracelet(-1)(B) and a Super Dragon Gem(B)"
Yes, I would also like to know about the horses!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to change your nickname

My Suggestions:
Conquer 3.0
No switching teams in Team PK
Guild Honorary Positions Tweak
~Matt~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 07:29 AM   #8
Dark~Colossus
Super Moderator

Dark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's earlyDark~Colossus Knight -- on a good road but it's early

the only ones that are probably gunna be decent for players would be the pirate armour and headgear, as they're only like 20 cps more then the monk gears. In the market they'd probably be more while pirates are 'hot'. But with all the free gears given away by TQ now, super weapons for promo, super gears from quests etc... pretty useless.

Zale 110-127-130
Water-Trojan-Archer

Mausoleum 130 - 130
Monk - Monk

Dark Server
Vanquish

I'm the mod ya'll!

Dark~Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 12:26 PM   #9
Snikersons

Snikersons Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark~Colossus View Post
the only ones that are probably gunna be decent for players would be the pirate armour and headgear, as they're only like 20 cps more then the monk gears. In the market they'd probably be more while pirates are 'hot'. But with all the free gears given away by TQ now, super weapons for promo, super gears from quests etc... pretty useless.
about pirate on my server i saw selling +8pistol for ages for 8kcps now that guy selling 1999cps
Snikersons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 01:25 AM   #10
Rookie

8481226 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikersons View Post
about pirate on my server i saw selling +8pistol for ages for 8kcps now that guy selling 1999cps
because pirate is a dying class now no one play it on my server

just the low level player

because tq made pirate class the hard's class to level up more harder then trojan with fire tao class
8481226 is offline   Reply With Quote