Old 2012-05-29, 04:52 AM   #11
BounD

BounD Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Could you please edit your post and correct all your spelling mistakes?

Super +6 1 Soc SPG -3 Earrings
Super +6 2 Soc SPG -3 Bracelet
Super +6 1 Soc SPG -3 Boots
Super +6 2 Soc SPG Robe
Super +7 2 Soc 2 SPG -3 Bag
Super +7 2 Soc 2 SPG -7 Mana BS
Super +6 2 Soc 2 STG -1 Fan
Super +6 2 Soc 2 SGG -1 Tower
Super +6 RidingCrop -1
Diamond Steed +7
MiraculousGourd -1
GoodLuck -1
Bunny-1

302BP w/o Mentor/ Clan
BounD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 09:33 AM   #12
JCeeeeeeee
Rookie

JCeeeeeeee Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Remember who you are dealing with. The Chinese are a bit different in the way they approach things. Us westerners are a bit brash, overbearing, and sometimes just plain rude. So try to be as calm as possible, straight to the point, and respectful if at all possible. They have banned me many times, sometimes for my mouth, and sometimes unjustly. All in all they will help if you don't piss em off.

Respectfully,
Elgi
Tornado Server
JCeeeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 04:13 AM   #13
JCeeeeeeee
Rookie

JCeeeeeeee Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
不错 How interesting

This is a hoot. But I think I may on be to something. Last nite I went in TG, had a rough day didn't wish to play. I'm a 24/7 player when I can log in. Watched a little netflix, got a late phone call forgot to shut the browser down and got up just a while ago logged off all of except CO and hit log in without shutting down and BAMMMMMMMM BANNED. Now. Since I don't bot, wouldn't waste my time on such junk, there is only a few answers left.
1. The fact I didn't log off and had Netflix running in the background generated
the same conditions or signature if you will of an illegal external program.
IE: a hex editor, botting program, etc etc.
2. Or, because I didn't log off at 4:00 am and upload the patch their antibot
system just assumed I was an unmanned automated logger.

Either way, I'll wait it out, I can live without CO for 24 hours. But I must say GREAT JOB CO: You have managed to come up with a wonderful anti legit playerbot. The world is composed of many things, and tasks, and CO is not the only egg in the basket. (MULTITASKING!!!!!!!!!)
Elginon2
Tornado Server
137 nonRB <<ARCHERS>> GL
JCeeeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-21, 11:06 PM   #14
User513015436
Rookie

User513015436 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Now we get banned 1 day then banned 12 , i have 3 of my accounts banned 12 by this way since the last fucking patch , it's the end with TQ .. Normal players treatment as a booters , finally we leave the game not the booters , Oh Shit
User513015436 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 06:52 PM   #15
deltaegychem
Rookie

deltaegychem Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

the banned my 3 account I try every thing from being very cool, calm and collected even I have many prove in this day I din't move my 3 account from the market but they said that i use cogeniuse I replay to them eactly " please check my accounts if you see and decreasing in lvl or silver or cps then I was botting"
they replay our system are never wrong. I paid 1000cps they release my 3 account
no more comments........
deltaegychem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 06:04 PM   #16
Rookie

12127957 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

In 1st i ask our Gentelmans"TQ-Team" to help me in my problem,2nd Please try to help me cuz really i am not guillty and i am not bad guy useing botting also i am not lvling by botts and out gentelmas can ask anyone about me,So really i sure on my self i am know that i am not useing botts that y i report our gentelman to help me in my problem i enter the botjail in 7th or 8th time ,btw... i am a high bulker and i am not break the rulse and since i started playing co i 1st read the rulse and i click ok on it cuz i belive my self that i will never break it and i am not plan to use botts and i dont know why i enter the botjail and i dont know the reason yet and my acc i spend money on it and i have anther alot of acc i spend in them too also i have 2 acc VIP 7 and if our gentelman didnt belive me u can ask me about type the id and full info if u want also i love this game and if i was none care for it i will left it but really i cant leave it same and i am not planning to leave it never ever so please our gentelman get me out also that please get me out the jail and if i did anything else enter me to jail again in same day my friends T^^O^^M^^A and Master.Of.Hell was in botjail and they getout cuz really that was a bug from patch i think or something like that "Thank you our gentelman to read my Msg and i wish i getout "
12127957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 06:14 AM   #17
Pop Nasr
Rookie

Pop Nasr Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

[QUOTE=12127957;35437]In 1st i ask our Gentelmans"TQ-Team" to help me in my problem,2nd Please try to help me cuz really i am not guillty and i am not bad guy useing botting also i am not lvling by botts and out gentelmas can ask anyone about me,So really i sure on my self i am know that i am not useing botts that y i report our gentelman to help me in my problem i enter the botjail in 7th or 8th time ,btw... i am a high bulker and i am not break the rulse and since i started playing co i 1st read the rulse and i click ok on it cuz i belive my self that i will never break it and i am not plan to use botts and i dont know why i enter the botjail and i dont know the reason yet and my acc i spend money on it and i have anther alot of acc i spend in them too also i have 2 acc VIP 7 and if our gentelman didnt belive me u can ask me about type the id and full info if u want also i love this game and if i was none care for it i will left it but really i cant leave it same and i am not planning to leave it never ever so please our gentelman get me out also that please get me out the jail and if i did anything else enter me to jail again in same day my friends T^^O^^M^^A and Master.Of.Hell was in botjail and they getout cuz really that was a bug from patch i think or something like that "Thank you our gentelman to read my Msg and i wish i getout really i didnt do anything please get me out "free" i didnt do anything wrong
Pop Nasr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 06:16 AM   #18
No_Love
Rookie

No_Love Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemacasper02 View Post
In 1st i ask our Gentelmans"TQ-Team" to help me in my problem,2nd Please try to help me cuz really i am not guillty and i am not bad guy useing botting also i am not lvling by botts and out gentelmas can ask anyone about me,So really i sure on my self i am know that i am not useing botts that y i report our gentelman to help me in my problem i enter the botjail in 7th or 8th time ,btw... i am a high bulker and i am not break the rulse and since i started playing co i 1st read the rulse and i click ok on it cuz i belive my self that i will never break it and i am not plan to use botts and i dont know why i enter the botjail and i dont know the reason yet and my acc i spend money on it and i have anther alot of acc i spend in them too also i have 2 acc VIP 7 and if our gentelman didnt belive me u can ask me about type the id and full info if u want also i love this game and if i was none care for it i will left it but really i cant leave it same and i am not planning to leave it never ever so please our gentelman get me out also that please get me out the jail and if i did anything else enter me to jail again in same day my friends T^^O^^M^^A and Master.Of.Hell was in botjail and they getout cuz really that was a bug from patch i think or something like that "Thank you our gentelman to read my Msg and i wish i getout "
Dear Gm help if u please
No_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 06:53 AM   #19
91User146477
Rookie

91User146477 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
不错 U must help them

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12127957 View Post
91User146477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 07:21 AM   #20
Rookie

8614419 Ordinary Player -- showing a lot of promise
不错 his account must back cuz he didn't make anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12127957 View Post
8614419 is offline   Reply With Quote